PDA

View Full Version : Fume

Black Mamba
04-29-2008, 09:56 PM
I can't believe I wasted 25 mins waiting for this dude and another 5 mins typing this crap about this guy.

So this dude PMs me and offers me $300 on my xbox 360 with bunch of extras.

Since I'm going on vacation in 2 weeks, I do want the money and I tell him yes and leave my number.

He texts me at around 7:40pm to see if he can get it today.

I said sure, lets meet BY 9. He agrees. and I tell him text him the place (CVS on peachtree industrial and pleasant hill intersection) where to meet BY 9. He agrees.

since I'm always on time. I get there exactly at 9PM.

I call him to see where he is at, he tells me he is getting the money from the ATM and tells me he will be here in 10 minutes.

I wait... I wait... I wait... its 9:21 I text him. If he is almost here.

He texts back, and says "I'm on 316" By then, I'm like WTF?? That's another 20 minutes away from where I am at!!!

So I told him to forget it, I ain't got all day waiting for him. Maybe we can do this next time or something, but I got things to do. Unless you want to come pick it up.

and I left exactly at 9:25pm.

Then he texts me at 9:27pm saying. "I'm on pleasant hill man"

Um.. I was already on my way home so I tell him I'm already on my way home because I got things to do. I ain't got all day to wait for him.

Then he goes "Wow, this isn't my fault, they are working on 316"

LMAO.. Is this not his fault?

Maybe young bucks will learn to be on time one day.

HeLLo iM iZzY
05-01-2008, 03:54 PM
They are doing construction on 316. 20 mins? Big deal..

LOL @ you.

Revmaynard
05-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Eh, who knows what he has to do. I mean sht, sometimes when I get off work and stuff I don't want to be lied to by some asshat who can't be on time. Do you think these kind of people are habitually late to work and stuff? If he was going to be late he should have texted him and let him know so.

I don't mean to attack Fume in particular, I just have had the same scenario happen to me three or four times on this site and it's lame.

Black Mamba
05-01-2008, 07:08 PM
They are doing construction on 316. 20 mins? Big deal..

LOL @ you.

uhh ok? If he was aware of that, he should have let me know to begin with.

Also, correction : 25 mins, not 20.

I have called him before I left the house, which was 8:45 to see if he was on his way. He told me he will be there in 10 mins . So I go to CVS thinking that he would be there.

I wait until 9:10. text him, he texts saying he is almost there. at 9:23. I text him to see where he is. He texts back saying "I'm on 316". :screwy:. That is good 15-20 minutes away. That is ridiculous. I don't have 40 minutes to waste my time when I already wasted 25 mins doing NOTHING.

But I guess you are one of those responsible people too.

Maybe if you have something up for sale, I will tell you that I will buy it, You make the arrangement where to meet, and I will be there 40-45 mins late. Ok?

LOL back @ you:goodjob:

SloWRX
05-02-2008, 06:35 AM
wow, first of all, go change your tampon.
I've waited for someone over an hour 2-3 times, you dont see me b!tching on here... but hey, if crying out your eyes makes you feel better then go for it man. I bought and sold stuff on here pleanty of times. I got plenty of people that'll vouch for me. Go punch a pillow or something.

Black Mamba
05-02-2008, 08:52 AM
wow, first of all, go change your tampon.
I've waited for someone over an hour 2-3 times, you dont see me b!tching on here... but hey, if crying out your eyes makes you feel better then go for it man. I bought and sold stuff on here pleanty of times. I got plenty of people that'll vouch for me. Go punch a pillow or something.

LOL. GOOD FOR YOU! You must not have a life!:lmfao: Just because you don't have a life and you can wait for someone for 2-3 hours, that doesn't mean you can be late when meeting someone else, especially when YOUR buying something. You could have at least let me know that you were going to be extremely late?:screwy:

I'm not crying. I'm simply writing to inform IA about my experience with you. Isn't this the section of the forum where you write seller/buyer feedback? I think so.

I guess you do have people vouch for you since you can wait 2-3 hours for people to buy your stuff. I'm truly amazed.:gay:

SloWRX
05-02-2008, 09:39 AM
LOL!! you illiterate fucc. I said ive waited for someone for an hour and it HAPPENED like 2-3 times, not 2-3 hours. And you call 25 mins exremely late? HAHAHA! Go organize a checkbook or something. And as for being late, shiit happens, I cant just poof myself to the location. That is all :goodjob:

Oh btw, did you get mad because it took me a MASSIVE 45 minutes to reply back to this thread? :lmfao:

:gay:

Black Mamba
05-02-2008, 09:48 AM
LOL!! you illiterate fucc. I said ive waited for someone for an hour and it HAPPENED like 2-3 times, not 2-3 hours. And you call 25 mins exremely late? HAHAHA! Go organize a checkbook or something. And as for being late, shiit happens, I cant just poof myself to the location. That is all :goodjob:

Oh btw, did you get mad because it took me a MASSIVE 45 minutes to reply back to this thread? :lmfao:

:gay:

LMAO.. you fuc.kin young buck trying to be hard. I agree shiit happens, but if shiit does happen, you can't let anybody know ahead of time? It's called manners you fu.ckin idiot.

I'm pretty sure you weren't happy waiting for an hour 2 to 3 times, oh wait.. you have nothing better to do. :rolleyes:

Black Mamba
05-02-2008, 10:02 AM
LMAO.. I accidently gave him a positive rep.. nice..

SloWRX
05-02-2008, 10:04 AM
LMAO young buck? LOL! anyways, I would have let you known if I knew you were gonna be such a pusssy about it. My bad though, I didnt know you had to go color sort your pens man, my bad.

I just realized it took me a skull bashing 20 minutes to reply HOLY SHiiT y0! :gay:

Dont forget to change em today :lmfao:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dc/Elements_of_a_tampon_with_applicator.jpg/800px-Elements_of_a_tampon_with_applicator.jpg

L'ville
05-02-2008, 10:11 AM
Allstock no offense but goddamn shut the **** up already! u wasted 25minutes boohoo do u think anyone cares you dumb****...

Black Mamba
05-02-2008, 10:15 AM
LOL. Yea you f.ucken young buck. I know couple of kids that knows you.

I'm done over here. I've made my point clear and you have proven yourself that your a f.ucken idiot.

Maybe Ill see you on the road one day. See you then fa.ggot

SloWRX
05-02-2008, 10:18 AM
Yes you've made yourself real clear that you in fact you are a fuccing idiot. That's crazy considering how you managed to make one hell of a dumbass douche out of youself, ALL by yourself. Have a nice day BUDDY :lmfao: :gay:

Zeeb
05-02-2008, 10:29 AM
u shoulda waited another 5 or ten mins, lol wats the hurry?

SloWRX
05-02-2008, 12:53 PM
u shoulda waited another 5 or ten mins, lol wats the hurry?

Seriously! I was 5 mins away from the location and he texts me saying "Im leaving" so I had to turn around, spend gas(turbo+gas=$$$), and drive another 15 miles back home. Funny part is that he lives like 5 minutes away from that location... guess it was his bedtime :???:

ShooterMcGavin
05-02-2008, 01:00 PM
everyone's said their piece :locked:

AnclyT
05-02-2008, 01:06 PM
aww this was getting good

ShooterMcGavin
05-02-2008, 01:11 PM
indeed, but if they want to they can take this sh1t over to WL and have a field day w/it, just not here :goodjob: