PDA

View Full Version : DONT BUY FROM Spooled Motorsports

cyb593
04-29-2008, 05:02 PM
These people are scamming big time. No one buy from them. I ordered a part in early January. They never got it in stock and still havent got my money back it is almost may. I called repeatly and still no refund. Time to get a lawyer. :2up: to spooled motorsports.

SleeperWRX
04-30-2008, 12:50 AM
who the fuk is spooled motorsports

JITB
04-30-2008, 09:37 AM
lol with that name im not suprised..

slowinmidga
04-30-2008, 09:41 AM
Whose that? Hope you paid via CC. Just dispute it with your CC company.

ShooterMcGavin
05-02-2008, 01:05 PM
lol with that name im not suprised..
fooled motorsports? what?

cyb593
05-07-2008, 10:40 PM
http://www.spooledmotorsports.com/ this is the ****ty site and they are scammy as hell

Slomaro Z28
05-20-2008, 08:36 PM
I have bought a turbo from them, was supposed to be rebuilt. I got it and the factory
oil return was on it and pinched shut, also had to have some bolts drilled out due to broken heads. Wouldn't recommend them either.

Barefoot
05-20-2008, 10:21 PM
thankx for the heads up. i never heard of them so now atleast i know not to buy from them.

Tech5
05-20-2008, 10:33 PM
Ok Ive heard from them,an order. I think your looking at it all wrong....Ok I been in Bussiness ,CSR work for along time, I have been in doing bussiness where I had to order from somewhere to get something like this for a customer, an it took a min. where the other company I used had to get it from somewhere where the supply an damand is slow , due to that fact it had to be built from scratch or order over seas, where it was coming from (lets say china) an they had a hurricane an now its going to be awhile before they can get up an running, I am not sure on the exact events why this item hasnt got in but there is 2 sides to each, I orderd from them many times, an will continue to do so BTW am typing fast so be nice

cyb593
05-26-2008, 01:07 AM
Ok Ive heard from them,an order. I think your looking at it all wrong....Ok I been in Bussiness ,CSR work for along time, I have been in doing bussiness where I had to order from somewhere to get something like this for a customer, an it took a min. where the other company I used had to get it from somewhere where the supply an damand is slow , due to that fact it had to be built from scratch or order over seas, where it was coming from (lets say china) an they had a hurricane an now its going to be awhile before they can get up an running, I am not sure on the exact events why this item hasnt got in but there is 2 sides to each, I orderd from them many times, an will continue to do so BTW am typing fast so be nice

i ordered the part in early january on the 4th and just now got my refund. like may 23. I waited 2 months for the part beofre i asked for a refund. I understand it may take a while but almost 5 months is a very bad turn around time without even getting the product. There customer service was horrible. I called 3 to 4 times a day and no answer. They didnt tell me they didnt have it in stock till i asked after 2 weeks of waiting and at the same time they said another week and they would have it sent out. So i waited another month and never heard from them. I emailed again and no response at all. Then i waited another 3 or 4 days and emailed again and got a response saying they didnt know when they would get it. I called and asked for my refund because i need the part and i couldnt wait half a year for the part. They said they would refund my money. A week later no refund ever appeared. So i called them every day for about 1 week and never picked up or answered my emails so i filed a claim with paypal. But paypal has a policy if it is over 45 days they cant get your money back and they claimed that paypal was holding the money even though they couldnt due to the fact it was like 60 days. After another 2 months of hassling them i finally got my money back this past friday.

I would say i waited more than a "min" try like "5 min". Any business that cant find multiple ways of getting a product is not going to be that successful of one. You are there for the customer so do what has to be done. Also it is fine if you cant get the part but CONTACT YOUR CUSTOMER!! Common Sense. Not that hard to do. I understand they have stuff to do at their job but the customer is a big part of your job, without them they have no business. We all work jobs but apparently they arent doing theirs.Not to mention i found a local shop that could get it in 2 days without an issue. They just werent trying. So again i say :2up: Spooled Motorsports. I would say i am being very nice considering i am not blasting them more than i am. They are lucky i am not making a dont buy from them site.

The_ CaneCorso
05-30-2008, 07:05 PM
MAN that sucks