PDA

View Full Version : Varsity Meet

cwhiteboy
04-29-2008, 04:39 PM
Anyone going to the Varsity Meet on thursday. Anyone wanna meet up and roll out? could meet in Lawrenceville or Snellville area. LMK.

Revmaynard
04-29-2008, 05:07 PM
I'm going, I live in Decatur where 78 turns into Ponce/Scott.

Papa_Smurf
04-29-2008, 10:55 PM
yo homie! you can roll out w/ me and my dad from snellville, and maybe uproot.

didn't know you lived in snellville man, never seen you drivin around...

bandydesign
04-29-2008, 10:56 PM
I plan on going, coming from southside tho :/

cwhiteboy
04-30-2008, 10:21 AM
Nah, I don't live in Snellville, I live in Lawrenceville. Right down the street. :D. And I work in Snellville. I'de rather roll out with some people than go by myself, I really don't know anyone except people from the Gainesville meets. Yeah, lets meet up somewhere in Snellville, let me know when and where, i'll be there. :goodjob: Rev, It seems like you would be driving a little out of your way. :(

Revmaynard
04-30-2008, 11:32 AM
Nah, I don't live in Snellville, I live in Lawrenceville. Right down the street. :D. And I work in Snellville. I'de rather roll out with some people than go by myself, I really don't know anyone except people from the Gainesville meets. Yeah, lets meet up somewhere in Snellville, let me know when and where, i'll be there. :goodjob: Rev, It seems like you would be driving a little out of your way. :(

I'm actually on the way if I remember correctly on how Alan said he gets there. If that's so would y'all mind stopping along the way so I can tag along possibly? I just want to get there before parking is terrible! Also a guy from my hondacivicwagon forum might be there in his EE.

cwhiteboy
04-30-2008, 11:58 AM
Yeah, i'm down man. Depends on what 90_zc wants to do. The more the merrier.

Papa_Smurf
04-30-2008, 12:23 PM
yea we can stop by josh, just as long as ur ready. we'll be rolling thru there between... 6 and 6:30 :goodjob:

Revmaynard
04-30-2008, 12:26 PM
I'll be waiting for you guys.:goodjob: Do you still have my number? Just give me a call tomorrow when you're leaving and an eta and I'll see you then. There is the mall or QT right there so you guys decide.

cwhiteboy
04-30-2008, 12:55 PM
So where you want me to meet you guys at 90_ZC? How bout the QT on 124 by Ronald Reagan pkwy? What time?

Papa_Smurf
04-30-2008, 01:08 PM
I'll be waiting for you guys.:goodjob: Do you still have my number? Just give me a call tomorrow when you're leaving and an eta and I'll see you then. There is the mall or QT right there so you guys decide.

umm... we can meet up right @ the same spot as last time @ the mall...pm me your number again josh. scratch that, i got ur number.

So where you want me to meet you guys at 90_ZC? How bout the QT on 124 by Ronald Reagan pkwy? What time?

uhh... cwhiteboy, whats ur name? pm me your phone number homie.

and that QT is the, like opposite direction for me. I live further down 78, and i know you have to head that way to go the the V...uhh.. how about we meet @ the publix right on 78, it's right after you cross over hewatt/everson. It's right after you cross thru the intersection... there's a red lobster on one side, and a kroger on the direct opposite side... thats b4 the intersection, and right after the intersection theres a chilli's and a publix...

let me know if you know where thats @. we're probably gonna leave from there around 6.

blaknoize
04-30-2008, 02:51 PM
Well if they let me kno when I start to work, hopefully tomorrow morning. I'll be there in a dirty, dirty car :D

B_Hoov
04-30-2008, 03:27 PM
i'll be there in my big red jeep, probably the only one there...come say hello, i need to check out some fellow ef's to get some more crazy ideas for my build

Revmaynard
04-30-2008, 07:24 PM
i'll be there in my big red jeep, probably the only one there...come say hello, i need to check out some fellow ef's to get some more crazy ideas for my build

Yo, if you are gonna come out look for me out there, I should be near the squad.

Papa_Smurf
04-30-2008, 07:27 PM

we will likely all be in a pack, just keep your eyes pealed :goodjob:

Revmaynard
04-30-2008, 07:45 PM
we will likely all be in a pack, just keep your eyes pealed :goodjob:

Thw wild pack of EF's like to converge next to the wall and prowl out victims from a distance.

First thing that made me think of lol. Like the family guy episode with the wild firetrucks LOL.

Papa_Smurf
04-30-2008, 08:01 PM
LOL.

i think i fixed the rubbing on the hatch, so the enkei's will be on :)

Revmaynard
04-30-2008, 08:03 PM
LOL.

i think i fixed the rubbing on the hatch, so the enkei's will be on :)

Badass! I'm going to take some pictures of all of our cars if we get close enough toegther this time. I took some today after I washed the wagon and I'm in the mood to take some.:camera:

Papa_Smurf
04-30-2008, 08:23 PM
you got a good camera? i'll be bringing mine out, but it's just a powershot s3, so they're not like, professional pics or anything.

yea, well i'm leaving @ 6 from snellville, and should be there around 6:30-6:45, so we should all be able to park together.

Night Ridaz
04-30-2008, 09:28 PM
ill be there in my 40 cuz my rex its done yet which is sad

Revmaynard
04-30-2008, 09:30 PM
you got a good camera? i'll be bringing mine out, but it's just a powershot s3, so they're not like, professional pics or anything.

yea, well i'm leaving @ 6 from snellville, and should be there around 6:30-6:45, so we should all be able to park together.

I have 6mp Samsung (nothing special) but I will have my Fujifilm POS just to get some. That's what I took the pictures of my car with today.:goodjob: I think I can make it work if I'm don't seem to have parkinson tomorrow. LOL

Papa_Smurf
04-30-2008, 09:41 PM
LOL @ parkinsons.

i really need a tripod, but i REALLY dont have the money... lol this hatch is becomming a money pit this summer, because there's gonna be about 0 upgrades in the next little bit cause i'm going off to school :(

Revmaynard
04-30-2008, 09:43 PM
LOL @ parkinsons.

i really need a tripod, but i REALLY dont have the money... lol this hatch is becomming a money pit this summer, because there's gonna be about 0 upgrades in the next little bit cause i'm going off to school :(

Lol, I have a tripod, I wonder if this camera will fit.:ninja:

School is more important than cars. Lol, cars are just an addiction.

Papa_Smurf
04-30-2008, 09:45 PM
school is way more important than cars, but you're right, cars are hella addicting.

cwhiteboy
05-01-2008, 08:08 AM
school is way more important than cars, but you're right, cars are hella addicting.

Yessir :D. You should try Auto-X'ing. :bump:

B_Hoov
05-01-2008, 10:10 AM
i will get there kinda early and park up against the wall as well.

mushroom_toy
05-01-2008, 10:16 AM
IM gonna park by you mofos hahaha. :( I still have to put everything back together :(.

B18C5-EH2
05-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Oh ****snap I'll be there FOR SURE this time. I'll be in the gray 90 civic Wagon, and the 1992 Silver hatch.

:)

Revmaynard
05-01-2008, 03:32 PM
Oh ****snap I'll be there FOR SURE this time. I'll be in the gray 90 civic Wagon, and the 1992 Silver hatch.

:)

Oh, oh, park next to me!!! :D

Bam-bam from hondacivicwagon might make it down as well. EE's rollin' deep!

StraightSix
05-02-2008, 10:02 AM
Yessir :D. You should try Auto-X'ing. :bump:

Or better, try a HPDE. You will never look at Auto-x the same after getting on track, lol.

Papa_Smurf
05-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Or better, try a HPDE. You will never look at Auto-x the same after getting on track, lol.

track would be so much fun, but i think i should start out w auto-x. i think it'd really help me see where i'm @ with my car, be able to push the limits in a more "controlled environment" so to speak...like, you miss the turn, you hit a cone or go off onto another part of the track, but it's all still just a big parking lot... but on a track, you miss the turn and you could hit a wall and ruin your car.

anyway, i'ma try to do a few events of some sort over the summer with my pop's, cause in the fall i'm not gonna have the time :(

sakasaku
05-06-2008, 07:08 PM
was ity worth it?

Papa_Smurf
05-06-2008, 07:15 PM
always worth it. V meets are good cause there's not enough ef meets. V meet lets you meet new EF members almost every month.

sakasaku
05-06-2008, 07:20 PM
mines not rdy yet