PDA

View Full Version : Misc Man Utd are in the CL final! Bring it on!!!

gforce23
04-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Take that you spanish assholes. You deservedly got the ol' Scholesy kick in the butt. :D
I'm proud that it's gonna be an all English affair since God knows when. 3 more wins and we're gonna do the first proper English double this century!

Edit:
Tevez is the MoM IMO..

x Resilience
04-29-2008, 03:49 PM
Lol, I just finished watching it. I'm pissed!!!

gforce23
04-29-2008, 04:07 PM
If you're a Chel$ea, loserpool or farcelona, you better be!
Here's the goal that took the wind out of farca's sails:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVRqNC522gg

Glory glory Man United!

EDIT;
Highlights with the perfect song in the backdrop!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTOn0kDXybs
:cheers:

jamaicanDM
05-01-2008, 04:24 PM
If you're a Chel$ea, loserpool or farcelona, you better be!
Here's the goal that took the wind out of farca's sails:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVRqNC522gg

Glory glory Man United!

EDIT;
Highlghts with the perfect song in the backdrop!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTOn0kDXybs
:cheers:
im a UTD fan and we will do the double but Chelsea gota alot of confidence now that Bayern got punish by Zenit St. Petersburg

Infamous_1
05-01-2008, 06:57 PM
go UNITEDDDDDD! i hate Chelsea. Gerrard shouldve been in the CL you all know it. haha

hXc007
05-01-2008, 07:09 PM
awesome

people other than me on here like football

gforce23
05-01-2008, 07:11 PM
go UNITEDDDDDD! i hate Chelsea. Gerrard shouldve been in the CL you all know it. haha
Gerrard is the only mofo Scouser I respect due to his never say die attitude.. all other Scousers are biggest stinking assholes who should be shot dead with the biggest A-bombs and AK47s..
And Chel$ea? I'm just waiting for that ***** ass mofo Roman to leave the club in a few years after he has milked all the money .. fcker Drogba is the biggest fag I have ever seen. Their manager looks like a total dip**** in post match interviews.

I seriously think United is gonna win this one 2-0 or 2-1., hope ol boy OGS watches it in Moscow. Reps to all United fans!

ShooterMcGavin
05-02-2008, 11:15 AM
shame liverpool lost, that was a good game yesterday. oh and man utd is so 90s :rolleyes:

TIGERJC
05-02-2008, 11:32 AM
MAN U FTMFW

KPowerEP3
05-02-2008, 12:39 PM
Fvck man united.
I'll stick to my mediocre West Ham...thanks.

gtikid
05-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Barcelona DOMINATED both games. They just couldn't finish. But complete domination doesn't matter if you can't finish. It's a shame....

gforce23
05-02-2008, 01:07 PM
shame liverpool lost, that was a good game yesterday. oh and man utd is so 90s :rolleyes:
Too bad you're a mod.. otherwise, I would've bashed your little scouser ass. :ninja:
Don't wanna get (in)famously banned for mod-bashing.. :D

But tell me when was the last time those fcking scouser hoes won the domestic championship.. oh right, that was so in the 80s.. :) It ain't easy to dish out words when you have no leg to stand on..

ShooterMcGavin
05-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Too bad you're a mod.. otherwise, I would've bashed your little scouser ass. :ninja:
Don't wanna get (in)famously banned for mod-bashing.. :D

But tell me when was the last time those fcking scouser hoes won the domestic championship.. oh right, that was on so in the 80s.. :) It ain't easy to dish out words when you have no leg to stand on..

1st off, you can bash whoever the hell you want in the WL. but 2nd and more importantly, bash on me for what? cuz i don't ride in the red bandwagon you do? :thinking:

i said that it was a shame liverpool lost bc it was a good game yesterday and they played hard and well, all of a sudden i'm sort of a die hard fan? :gay:

gforce23
05-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Barcelona DOMINATED both games. They just couldn't finish. But complete domination doesn't matter if you can't finish. It's a shame....
I'll agree that the 2nd half at Old Trafford was more about complete defense on the part of United rather than anything else. Domination does not mean a thing if your player foolishly passes the bloody ball to the opposing team.. I hope Rijkaard sat down with Zambrotta to teach him the basics.
Hopefully, Moscow should provide a more open game, unless fcker Drogba spoils the show with his ******y diving..

gforce23
05-02-2008, 01:19 PM
1st off, you can bash whoever the hell you want in the WL. but 2nd and more importantly, bash on me for what? cuz i don't ride in the red bandwagon you do? :thinking:

i said that it was a shame liverpool lost bc it was a good game yesterday and they played hard and well, all of a sudden i'm sort of a die hard fan? :gay:
LOL okay.. my bad.. I thought you were a die-hard fan of those fags from Merseyside. :D
Hope you support United in the final. :cheers: Don't support 'dem Russians!

jamaicanDM
05-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Fvck man united.
WHU is ok but today we will see, its a must win game for us

gforce23
05-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Fvck man united.
Well, whatcha gotta say now bro? :) I think blowing bubbles at Man United would've been more effective than the pathetic WH defense..

Iawa
05-03-2008, 11:55 AM
awesome

people other than me on here like football

Lol,

gforce23
05-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Yes mofos, yes!!!!! That's the 10th EPL title in the bag! I'm sure Abramovich is wanking off to death in some dumb brothel in Russia.

gforce23
05-21-2008, 03:34 AM
I haven't been able to sleep due to the extreme tension in the air. God, this is bloody sickening!
Anyhow, here's hoping United re-create history by winning the Champions League and showing Grant what a bloody tosser he is.

Glory Glory Man United! Come on you Reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.:
I'll probably be watching it with my mates at the Brewhouse Pub in Little Five Pts. (or Rose & Crown in Buckhead). However, you can catch the action for free out here:
http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=12448&part=sports

ShooterMcGavin
05-21-2008, 11:41 AM
i'll be watching this from the elliptical machine at the gym this afternoon :P

ShooterMcGavin
05-21-2008, 04:40 PM
wow what a game, i'm just pissed i missed the penalty kicks =/

HatchMan
05-21-2008, 05:04 PM
C.Ronaldo is a little lucky *****.
WTF of a penalty kick was that?
**** MU

gforce23
05-21-2008, 06:16 PM
CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You God, Thank You Fergie, Thank You to all the United supporters across the world!
:bannana::bump::cheers::yay::bigdance:
WHAT A DAY! WHAT A MATCH! I would've gotten a heart attack had Terry scored that goal..

C.Ronaldo is a little lucky *****.
WTF of a penalty kick was that?
**** MU
Go cry in a corner, ya poor ol' Chel$ea fan.. and I reckon you'll be crying well into next season after Grant gets the royal kick.

I'm off to celebrate at the pub..

Infamous_1
05-22-2008, 07:44 PM
EURO 08 on the way now.

gforce23
05-24-2008, 05:55 PM
Nothing new for those who followed the Premier League closely but Grant has just been sacked by the Chel$ea board (of dorks)... Mwahahahaha! What a vagina move.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7418774.stm