PDA

View Full Version : spitzer call girl sues GGW

ShooterMcGavin
04-29-2008, 10:54 AM
whatta stupid whore...

Spitzer call girl sues 'Girls Gone Wild'

(CNN) -- The call girl involved in the sex scandal with former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer filed a lawsuit Monday suing the founder of the "Girls Gone Wild" video series for more than $10 million.

In the complaint filed in Miami, Florida, Ashley Alexandra Dupre says she was vacationing in Miami Beach when she was approached by agents and representatives of the defendant, Joe Francis, and offered alcoholic drinks.

While intoxicated, Dupre was persuaded to expose her breasts and then told to sign a release form, according to a statement from her legal counsel, Richard C. Wolfe. Wolfe contends that Dupre "was 17 years old and therefore not legally competent to enter into a contract with the defendants."

Dupre was the high-priced call girl, known as "Kristen," documented in court papers as the woman Spitzer arranged to meet at Washington's Mayflower Hotel in February. Spitzer's involvement turned up in a federal investigation of suspicious transfers from his checking account.

The investigation led agents to the alleged organizers of a prostitution ring, four of whom were charged in a criminal complaint in March. Spitzer resigned when a leak identified him as a client of the ring.

In March, Francis was negotiating to pay Dupre $1 million to appear in the "Girls Gone Wild" magazine and on the company's touring bus. The deal fell through when Francis found he already owned video footage of Dupre.

Francis said Monday he and his company "have nothing to worry about."

"But I think it's ironic that she charged Gov. Spitzer $2,000 for sex and she wants to charge me 10 million for taking some naked pictures of her," Francis told CNN. "I feel like I'm getting a raw deal."

Ran
04-29-2008, 10:59 AM
Old news of a stupid whore. Next thread please.

Sammich
04-29-2008, 11:00 AM
lol @ this and your other crazy stories....lol @ price inflation too

gtikid
04-29-2008, 11:01 AM
Francis is a funny guy

ShooterMcGavin
04-29-2008, 12:07 PM
Old news of a stupid whore. Next thread please.
old news? sh1t just happened today dumbass.

Ran
04-29-2008, 12:08 PM
old news? sh1t just happened today dumbass.They've been talking about this whore for about a month or so now. The fact that she's trying to file a lawsuit is hardly a surprise.

Repost quality news Wayne. :police:

ShooterMcGavin
04-29-2008, 12:37 PM
pssssh, me thinks you're just butthurt cuz she turned you down even though you offered her $2k :D

Ran
04-29-2008, 12:38 PM
pssssh, me thinks you're just butthurt cuz she turned you down even though you offered her $2k :Dlol, fat chance that I would pay a b*tch to do much of anything. She sounds like a skank anyway. Pass.

thinkfast®
04-29-2008, 01:57 PM
AND SHE IS OVER THE AGE FOR RAN, YOU KNOW HIM AND HIS GRADE SCHOOL FETISH :rolleyes:

Ran
04-29-2008, 01:58 PM
AND SHE IS OVER THE AGE FOR RAN, YOU KNOW HIM AND HIS GRADE SCHOOL FETISH :rolleyes:She was 17 at the time so it's alright. :yes:

thinkfast®
04-29-2008, 02:00 PM
http://www.sifomg.net/rand/577px-Pedobear_17.jpg