PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if?

Nemesis
04-29-2008, 09:45 AM
An ex contacted you out of nowhere really and started talking to you again? How would you handle it? Just curious to see some responses.

Leisa
04-29-2008, 09:47 AM
when my ex contacts me .. he wants something... trust me!

Ran
04-29-2008, 09:48 AM
An ex contacted you out of nowhere really and started talking to you again? How would you handle it? Just curious to see some responses.Talk back. I've no problems being friends with an ex if we broke up on good terms. Of course, you gotta consider if your GF is comfortable with you talking to your ex.

Sammich
04-29-2008, 09:49 AM
uh...i'm guilty of trying to get back w/ one of my ex's...so next time..i'd have to fight the urge and leave her off...thats just one particular ex..all the others i could talk to all day and not have an urge

DieselNuts
04-29-2008, 09:51 AM
depends on the ex and the reasons you split. My answer could be completely different for two different ex's

Vteckidd
04-29-2008, 09:52 AM
id tell her to fuc k off, shes my ex for a reason

Nemesis
04-29-2008, 09:53 AM
Broke up on bad terms.

ShooterMcGavin
04-29-2008, 09:54 AM
need more details :P

Sammich
04-29-2008, 09:54 AM
Broke up on bad terms.

u have feelings of returning? if not..do as mr. kidd suggested..or just ignore the hoe..like he said, she's an ex for a reason

Ran
04-29-2008, 09:56 AM
Broke up on bad terms.Is she the quiet and reserved type, or the wild and adventurous type? I can give you instructions on how to get rid of her either way.

Nemesis
04-29-2008, 09:57 AM
Is she the quiet and reserved type, or the wild and adventurous type?

In which aspect we talking about lol

Vteckidd
04-29-2008, 10:03 AM
it depends on how you broke up and why you broke up. I tried to get back with 1 ex in my life and it was retarded. I would never do it again.

9/10 i usually upgrade to a better GF anyway LOL

Ran
04-29-2008, 10:03 AM
In which aspect we talking about lolWell, it all depends on how she is.

Quiet & Reserved Girl
Be VERY forward with her. Skip the romancing, skip the foreplay, and just go for the gold. It will catch her off guard and immediately knock her out of her comfort zone. She'll reject you, say that you're acting crazy, and then she'll hate you from that point on.

This move, however, could have long lasting effects on her mentality. She could develop a sexist perspective or a general fear of men due to your rash motions. Then again, since you're trying to get rid of her anyway, what do you care?

Wild & Adventurous Girl
Shave, fix your hair, and wear a cross around your neck. Tell her you found religion and that the path of life is filled with temptations that you can not succumb too. She'll ridicule you and laugh, but in the end will more-than-likely give up on you.

Whatever you do, DO NOT FIGHT BACK WITH HER. These types of girls get their kicks of aggression and contest. Your best weapons are smiles and understanding. Use those to show that she has no power over you and she'll walk away in search of other prey.

:goodjob:

lespaulman16
04-29-2008, 10:08 AM
Well, it all depends on how she is.

Quiet & Reserved Girl
Be VERY forward with her. Skip the romancing, skip the foreplay, and just go for the gold. It will catch her off guard and immediately knock her out of her comfort zone. She'll reject you, say that you're acting crazy, and then she'll hate you from that point on.

This move, however, could have long lasting effects on her mentality. She could develop a sexist perspective or a general fear of men due to your rash motions. Then again, since you're trying to get rid of her anyway, what do you care?

Wild & Adventurous Girl
Shave, fix your hair, and wear a cross around your neck. Tell you found religion and that the path of life is filled with temptations that you can not succumb too. She'll ridicule you and laugh, but in the end will more-than-likely give up on you.

Whatever you do, DO NOT FIGHT BACK WITH HER. These types of girls get their kicks of aggression and contest. Your best weapons are smiles and understanding. Use those to show that she has some power over you and she'll walk away in search of other prey.

i lol'ed

Nemesis
04-29-2008, 10:09 AM
lol nate you are the man

Ran
04-29-2008, 10:13 AM
lol nate you are the manHere to help. :D

DieselNuts
04-29-2008, 10:18 AM
Broke up on bad terms.
then I would hit it and quit it

Dirty Octopus™
04-29-2008, 10:24 AM
this one whore i used to bone got back in touch with me and she got annoying so i stopped talking :goodjob:

GuessWho
04-29-2008, 11:48 AM
Bang the hell out of her and not think bout it...

Ran
04-29-2008, 11:48 AM
Bang the hell out of her and not think bout it...Would probably be a better option if he wasn't currently in a relationship.

MistaCee
04-29-2008, 11:52 AM
I'd be friends with her and prob mess around sometimes..I wouldn't want it to turn into a serious relationship, if it didn't work the first time why would it the second.

GuessWho
04-29-2008, 11:53 AM
Would probably be a better option if he wasn't currently in a relationship.

Wat girlfriend doesnt know wont hurt her :ninja: ...

Killer
04-29-2008, 12:23 PM
Well, it all depends on how she is.

Quiet & Reserved Girl

Wild & Adventurous Girl
Shave, fix your hair, and wear a cross around your neck. Tell her you found religion and that the path of life is filled with temptations that you can not succumb too. She'll ridicule you and laugh, but in the end will more-than-likely give up on you.

Whatever you do, DO NOT FIGHT BACK WITH HER. These types of girls get their kicks of aggression and contest. Your best weapons are smiles and understanding. Use those to show that she has no power over you and she'll walk away in search of other prey.

bull****.... if you tell her you do not want to succumb to temptation.. she will do nothing but try to make you... not a good way to get rid of her...

Ran
04-29-2008, 12:36 PM
bull****.... if you tell her you do not want to succumb to temptation.. she will do nothing but try to make you... not a good way to get rid of her...It's worked for me. Just don't antagonize her back and she'll get bored. It's a lot like putting up with would-be e-thugs on IA.