PDA

View Full Version : JGAFF2424 -- THIEF. Sells broken parts

S Ladd
04-29-2008, 07:07 AM
This asshat sold me a supposedly PERFECT condition 16g turbo. When I installed it the thing would NOT boost at all. The wheels would spin freely but not boost. When I took it off and disassembled it, the compressor wheel had a nasty nick on it, the compressor housing had some very rough spots on the inside where it looks like something got sucked in, AND!! the turbine wheel/shaft was warped. So this turbo is almost completely junk.

On top of all that, the bastard was 30 minutes late meeting me. I should have known not to buy it when the moron could not arrive on time to meet me.

Stay away from this guy unless you like to give your hard earned money away. In that case, PM me for details on where you can meet me and I will give you a brown paper sack full of crap.

MistaCee
04-29-2008, 10:19 AM
That sucks man

EJ6
04-29-2008, 10:32 PM
just wondering..what make him a thief...read the rules u can see that its BUYER BEWARE..

Revmaynard
04-29-2008, 10:36 PM
just wondering..what make him a thief...read the rules u can see that its BUYER BEWARE..

He's just trying to warn people of bad deals. Take his advice or not.

BlkCD5
04-29-2008, 10:38 PM
sucks, you take that risk buying stuff off of people. Get a written agreement next time. It lowers your chances of getting screwed; since people that sell ****ty parts are less likely to take the extra step.

S Ladd
05-02-2008, 09:56 PM
well I would rather just let everyone know about him. If I see him again I will handle it myself. I have no respect for anyone that takes someones money and in return gives them a piece of garbage. I would not forget his car and Kennesaw is not that large. Black 1g Talon with black wheels.. All he had to do was cover the cost of the rebuild kit or even give up one of those other 3 turbos he had for sale so I could fix this one.. But he was too much of a ***** to even reply back.

S Ladd
05-02-2008, 10:00 PM

Don't tell me to read the rules. If you had been the one that got ripped off I am sure you would be calling him a thief too. HE TOOK MY MONEY and gave me a turbo that would not spool up.. ZERO boost at 7500 rpms. Just a nice weird humming noise. When I took the turbo off and apart, the shaft was bent. The shaft turns fine by hand, but it is so out of balance it could not spool up.

Echonova
05-02-2008, 10:37 PM
Never heard of either of you. Has he been on the board long?

japan4racing
05-03-2008, 01:00 AM

ya beat me to it! for future purchases stick with the members that have over 1000 posts and good reps. there is a reason we stick around here..that is becuase we dont **** ppl

GSRtegŪ
05-03-2008, 03:22 AM

Since Aug 2003 :yes:

AnTi-PooN
05-03-2008, 08:35 AM
lol

S Ladd
05-03-2008, 01:07 PM
I am much more active on gadsm.org. I use the same username there any on every other car forum. Since I am a member of about 8 different forums my post count is not usually that high.

ahmonrah
05-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Since Aug 2003 :yes:
since '01(speed demon/incognegro); '02-present under current name.....old school fool!