PDA

View Full Version : Need Car Scheme Ideas

Ran
04-28-2008, 01:19 PM
Okay, so I've decided on a scheme for the Mustang. Yes, even though it's an American car, I am going to anime the living sh*t out of it. My request will be split into a few seperate posts, so sit tight.

I'm requesting photoshops using the ideas that will be posted shortly.

First off, here's the car...

quickdodge®
04-28-2008, 01:20 PM
Why not do this in CAR PICS or something in the car forums? JC. Later, QD.

Ran
04-28-2008, 01:22 PM
Second, here's the scheme idea.

quickdodge®
04-28-2008, 01:25 PM
Pic resize, please?

And definitely an ugly scheme for a car. Later, QD.

Ran
04-28-2008, 01:26 PM
Why not do this in CAR PICS or something in the car forums? JC. Later, QD.Because I'm kinda requesting photoshop ideas. Gimme a sec to post it though. lol

Pic resize, please?Working on it.

Okay, so the idea isn't to slather this character all over my car but more as to make the car itself the actual mech.

Red paint = Red armor
Four-headlights = Four eyes
ect...

And definitely an ugly scheme for a car. Later, QDThe actual unit itself has some orange, purple, yellow, and white but I think it might be too much for a real life vehicle. I'm thinking of keeping it narrowed down to black, red, and maybe a dash of silver. Vinyl decals for things like text and what-not can be used to put things like "02", "Evangelion Production Unit", "NERV" and other things on the car in strategic places.

Looking for some creative photoshop ideas of how I could pull this off without it being overdone. Any and all serious help is appreciated.

For more info on text, ideas, and general specs, just ask.

.blank cd
04-28-2008, 01:28 PM
Nice, I like the last 2 anime characters you posted, but good luck gettin someone to lay that out/paint it. better off gettin a wrap

quickdodge®
04-28-2008, 01:30 PM
Because I'm kinda requesting photoshop ideas. Gimme a sec to post it though. lol

Gotcha. Later, QD.

Ran
04-28-2008, 01:31 PM
better off gettin a wrapNot looking to go quite that hardcore with it. The general idea is to make it noticeable, but not drastic.

Black Wheels
Tint
Yellow/Green Headlight Covers (Removable Film for Show Only)
Vinyl Text Decals ("NERV" Logo, "Unit 02", "Evangelion Production Unit", ect...)
Modest Body Mods (Taillight center panel, ducktail spoiler, lip, ect...)

Whiteboy™
04-28-2008, 01:36 PM
um?

.blank cd
04-28-2008, 03:09 PM
Not looking to go quite that hardcore with it. The general idea is to make it noticeable, but not drastic.

Black Wheels
Tint
Yellow/Green Headlight Covers (Removable Film for Show Only)
Vinyl Text Decals ("NERV" Logo, "Unit 02", "Evangelion Production Unit", ect...)
Modest Body Mods (Taillight center panel, ducktail spoiler, lip, ect...)Yeah just make sure you dont go to wild with it. What you need is that black center panel FTW. I love those things on domestics.

Nemesis
04-28-2008, 05:54 PM
um?

shut up, your car is slow and youll never have a chick that remotely resembles the one in your sig

bandydesign
04-28-2008, 06:01 PM
No underage anime chick? I'm disappointed.