PDA

View Full Version : Concealed Campus

Hulud
04-28-2008, 08:01 AM
www.concealedcampus.com

check it out. if your on facebook and are my friend i sent you an invite to the facebook group. get into this.

edit: if you want to discuss this topic then go here- http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172662

this thread is to make aware of the website.

The Ninja
04-28-2008, 08:09 AM
Yea...guns on campus. That is exactly what we need.

Hulud
04-28-2008, 08:10 AM
yea...your sarcasm makes you look intelligent...

The Ninja
04-28-2008, 08:26 AM
Yea...you mimicking me makes you look intelligent.

Hulud
04-28-2008, 08:28 AM
if you actually had a logical comment on the subject you would be taken serious, but you dont.

The Ninja
04-28-2008, 08:31 AM
if you actually had a logical comment on the subject you would be taken serious, but you dont.

Just because you're the first to challenge the logic of a comment, doesn't make you right.

1) It was an opinion.
2) It was actually very logically sound. If you want I can present you with a full logical argument, but I gotta go to my last class for the semester......

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::c heers::cheers::cheers:

_Christian_
04-28-2008, 08:33 AM
If someone has intentions of shooting up a school, I don't think their give a **** about a law saying they can't carry firearms on campus. LOL. Refer to shagenwagons sig. The point of this is so that students could stop such a person. It's just letting students, who already have a ccw, carry on campus as well. If certain students at VT were armed, they could have taken out that mother****er. It would, in fact, make schools safer.

Hulud
04-28-2008, 08:35 AM
Just because you're the first to challenge the logic of a comment, doesn't make you right.

1) It was an opinion.
2) It was actually very logically sound. If you want I can present you with a full logical argument, but I gotta go to my last class for the semester......

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::c heers::cheers::cheers:
well **** you! lol

im waiting for my last class, where do you go?

but if its an opinion and you present it with sarcasm it does not prove your stance as logical.

But if you know people are carrying guns you honestly think people will be more prone to shoot up a classroom? i mean people still may do it, this will not stop the problem. but it will prevent the shooter(s) from killing multiple people because we wont have to wait for the police to show up to put the shooter down.

Hulud
04-28-2008, 08:37 AM
If someone has intentions of shooting up a school, I don't think their give a **** about a law saying they can't carry firearms on campus. LOL. Refer to shagenwagons sig. The point of this is so that students could stop such a person. It's just letting students, who already have a ccw, carry on campus as well. If certain students at VT were armed, they could have taken out that mother****er. It would, in fact, make schools safer.
exactly.

if someone has a concealed permit more than likely they arent the ones to shoot anyone. if someones gonna kill someone else they arent going to go throught the trouble of giving fingerprints and waiting months for a permit to carry.

nreggie454
04-28-2008, 08:47 AM
Sorry for the OT post but I was wondering if I got a CCW permit this summer in TN (my home state), is it legal for me to carry in all states that allow it, or just TN?

quickdodgeŽ
04-28-2008, 08:51 AM
Sorry for the OT post but I was wondering if I got a CCW permit this summer in TN (my home state), is it legal for me to carry in all states that allow it, or just TN?

Go to www.usacarry.com for and you'll find out which states honor the CCW. There quite a few states that aren't what they call "reciprocal." And they are:

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Wyoming

Later, QD.

nreggie454
04-28-2008, 08:57 AM
Go to www.usacarry.com (http://www.usacarry.com) for and you'll find out which states honor the CCW. There quite a few states that aren't what they call "reciprocal." And they are:

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Wyoming

Later, QD.

Thanks! Looks like I would be able to carry in GA if I got my permit in TN. reps for the info.

BOT, I do agree that you should be allowed to carry a concealed weapon on campus (with a permit, of course).

ShooterMcGavin
04-28-2008, 08:59 AM
debate on this actually has already started, over here:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172662

Killer
04-28-2008, 09:00 AM

thats arguable.....

safer in the fact that students would have the opportunity to take out terrorist/random gunmen...

not safer in the fact that some one could get a little too hot headed and shoot someone over a parking space... ya know?

ShooterMcGavin
04-28-2008, 09:02 AM
thats arguable.....

safer in the fact that students would have the opportunity to take out terrorist/random gunmen...

not safer in the fact that some one could get a little too hot headed and shoot someone over a parking space... ya know?

here we go again...

Hulud
04-28-2008, 09:07 AM
editted first post

The Ninja
04-28-2008, 10:23 AM
well **** you! lol

im waiting for my last class, where do you go?

but if its an opinion and you present it with sarcasm it does not prove your stance as logical.

But if you know people are carrying guns you honestly think people will be more prone to shoot up a classroom? i mean people still may do it, this will not stop the problem. but it will prevent the shooter(s) from killing multiple people because we wont have to wait for the police to show up to put the shooter down.

http://www.library.gsu.edu/img/research/105/exhibit-nightday-14.jpg
Just finished my last class..w00t!

blaknoize
04-28-2008, 10:25 AM
Wyoming... ppfffttt

Hulud
04-28-2008, 10:58 AM
http://www.library.gsu.edu/img/research/105/exhibit-nightday-14.jpg
Just finished my last class..w00t!
nice, just got home from my last class to find out that i am exempt from that final! :cheers:

A in calc for me **** YEA!

mad3nch1na
04-28-2008, 12:13 PM
thats arguable.....

If some one is going to shoot some one else over a parking space, that person would do it regardless if it were legal to carry on campus considering the fact that killing some one is more illegal...
Making guns legal on campus does not mean "oh, you can just shoot people now" Instead what it means is: "you have the right to bring a concealed weapon with you and defend your self incase some one trys to kill you over a parking space".

Bajjani
04-28-2008, 12:34 PM
I'm way to tired to read everything, but my opinion is if kids are allowed to carry guns on campus, wtf happens if they get in a fight. One of em is gonna reach for his piece if he has one. Then who wants to guess if the other guy has the balls to shoot first? its an accident waiting to happen imo, i had to go to a girls memorial game at U of L cause some badass pulled a piece at a party missed the guy he shot at and nailed her in the neck, bad idea imo

Hulud
04-28-2008, 08:35 PM
I'm way to tired to read everything, but my opinion is if kids are allowed to carry guns on campus, wtf happens if they get in a fight. One of em is gonna reach for his piece if he has one. Then who wants to guess if the other guy has the balls to shoot first? its an accident waiting to happen imo, i had to go to a girls memorial game at U of L cause some badass pulled a piece at a party missed the guy he shot at and nailed her in the neck, bad idea imo
people who get permits are not the ones shooting anyone unless in self defense most of the time.

sorry for your friend but i will put money down that the idiot who pulled out a gun did not have a conceal permit.

JConner
04-28-2008, 10:33 PM

"kids" dont bring guns onto a campus unless they are doing it illegally

the responsible 21+ year old stuendents that take the time to legally get a lisence to carry are the ones that will be permitted to bring a gun to class