PDA

View Full Version : Stockish M3 vs supercharged Mustang GT 1-1

OnURleft
04-27-2008, 08:40 PM
So I switched cars with my friend over on Roswell Rd and we are saying see you later out the window right before 285W and we both do 20-45mph punches by eachother to hear our own cars (he's driving my car and i'm driving his).
He goes to get on the highway in my car and i'm slowing down at the light when out of no where that supercharged two tone Mustang GT from B.P flllyys by me and attempts to chase down my friend in my car casually going down the entrance ramp.
As he's about 90% straight (after a right turn on the ramp) he mashes the gas at about 30mph and goes completely sideways almost all the way around and flys up the MASSIVE entrance ramp curb. I hear cracking from his bumper/lip or whatever as his car shoots up the the curb slowing down massively. He then is thrown into the grass sliding back and forth and then flys back on the ramp all squirrely and floors it to catch up to my car after about 10 seconds of recovering from his massive over corrections. About 30 seconds later I get a call from my friend and we are both laughing
hysterically. He then tells me as he is getting on 75N right behind a semi-truck and the mustang driver STILL rolls down his window to do a pull. My friend laughs and dosn't acknowledge and the Mustang takes off for a win. Nice driving.

So I guess you could say my cars presence killed him or atleast his BBS front right rim the first time and he def beat my car the second time. Good Job:goodjob:

rojodamonkey
04-28-2008, 01:23 AM
I know the guy in the 2tone Mustang Gt s/c. It's fast

rojodamonkey
04-28-2008, 01:27 AM
he's on here, his username is "SPEEDKID"

OnURleft
04-28-2008, 11:08 AM
its not very fast when you fly up an entrance ramp embankment. However, I have talked to him and it sounds very fast when its being driven on the road.

SPEEDKID
04-28-2008, 01:42 PM
yeah thats me i did run the m3 from a 60 roll put about 6 cars at 115 and i let off

collins
04-28-2008, 02:41 PM
wait, what? so you owned yourself? ok, with your driving skills, i do not wish to race you anymore... i like my car without the dents you might put in it. i'll even let you claim the win :goodjob:

allmotorX
04-28-2008, 02:48 PM
wait, what? so you owned yourself? ok, with your driving skills, i do not wish to race you anymore... i like my car without the dents you might put in it. i'll even let you claim the win :goodjob:lol

soul
04-28-2008, 06:14 PM
wait, what? so you owned yourself? ok, with your driving skills, i do not wish to race you anymore... i like my car without the dents you might put in it. i'll even let you claim the win :goodjob:
x2

i know who not race now, thanks

IndianStig
04-28-2008, 06:18 PM
so did you really fly off the road?
props dude, props

rojodamonkey
04-28-2008, 08:53 PM
lol

OnURleft
04-28-2008, 09:41 PM
I don't know what would feel better...flying off the road then beating an M3 or beating an M3 not racing behind a semi-truck with a driver still laughing who has never driven it on the highway before.

Ronsam2006
04-28-2008, 09:56 PM
^^ill take the second one...lol

SPEEDKID
04-28-2008, 10:05 PM
i didnt fly off the road u dumbass and ur friend ran me after i got around the semitruck and u didnt even get on the highway so how u no what happened u can believe waht he told u but it didnt happen like that

collins
04-28-2008, 10:06 PM
still sounds like you drive like a jackass... take that stang and wrap it around a tree :goodjob:

SPEEDKID
04-28-2008, 10:13 PM
it didnt happen anything like how this guy explained he didnt even get on the highway

OnURleft
04-28-2008, 10:25 PM
i didnt fly off the road u dumbass and ur friend ran me after i got around the semitruck and u didnt even get on the highway so how u no what happened u can believe waht he told u but it didnt happen like that

Lets see. My cars throwing a C.E.L because the MAF is not functioning so its rev limit is set to 5800k right now. He did not run you...The cars shift lever is broken so he would've had to go from 4th gear...so again if he ran you 60-whatever it from 4th gear..again he did not run you..Lastly I was on speaker phone laughing at him laughing as you were trying to run him.......dot...dot.....Also its a 60% use track car with suspension mods, glad to see your standing by the Mustang stereo type though

You did infact fly off the road no matter how much Mustang denial you are in. I was sitting there....watching...laughing...and feeling bad for you and the pain those poor RK's had to go through and wondering if they've ever been offroading like this...Need I say more.. I'll make sure to post a video next time. If it makes you feel better had you NOT flown off the road I was going to chase you down in the Charger for a respectible run. I x'ed that idea and i've run dumb people before for s.hit.s.

Typically when I see Mustangs with a lower stance and BBS wheels I assume they have something to do with road racing as just about all I have run into that appear that way are at the track. However, I feel that you bought it like that.

so did you really fly off the road?
props dude, props

lol my grandma has better correcting skills. It was W.O.T..LIFT (this is when I started laughing because i knew he was FUC%^&) then BOOM up the curb, CRACK from something, into the grass and a little over correcting as the TL behind him started freaking out and slammed the brakes, then back on the road then gas again. I was 100ft away at a red light with the windows down changing my mind about getting on the highway.

IndianStig
04-29-2008, 12:47 AM
LOL. Thats funny as ****. Goodluck staying alive behind the wheel of the Stang dude!

rojodamonkey
04-29-2008, 01:47 PM
Hey Ron delete some of ur private messages, ur inbox is full

falconey
04-29-2008, 02:16 PM
LOL, I believe ONURLEFT.

SPEEDKID
04-29-2008, 09:24 PM
beleive what u want i dont give a **** i know what the **** happened

IndianStig
04-29-2008, 10:17 PM
what happened then?

OnURleft
04-29-2008, 11:11 PM
Believe me I told you EXACTLY what happened.

I'll shorten it. Gas..LIFT (bahaha)..boom/crack/overcorrect/into the lawn/swerve/freaking out cars behind him/gas again....then my friend laughing as he continues to try to race him

427wishes
05-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Thats pretty much what happened I was driving the M3 after he continued to try to race me after he nearly totaled his car I just pedal played him until he felt his ego was back. I like cars without dents.

redrumracer
05-03-2008, 08:21 PM
so do we :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

alpinestrz27
05-05-2008, 07:57 PM
he is getting pretty upset...lol...if it was a lie he would have been like whatever man, i'll show u my car at BP...but nope he got angry...i believe onurleft

OnURleft
05-05-2008, 09:32 PM
^^^. This is true. Sh&^ happens. It's just a forum no one means any harm that would affect impressions in person (most of the time).

jtownaccord
05-06-2008, 10:47 AM
the mustang looks familiar. looks like the one i drove a time or two.

MSRTom
05-14-2008, 10:56 AM

You make real Mustang guys like me look really bad in these kind of situations. Learn to drive. :(

RiceBoy
05-14-2008, 11:52 AM
Take pictures of your stang with today's newspaper next to the alleged area (bumper). Then it would be done. Simple. I would do that just to own the guy.

Nissan Sean
05-14-2008, 12:20 PM
speedkid needs to own up to being a dummy. lol but really im just laughing at his sig: MUSTANGS AINT FOR REDNECKS NO MORE. he lives in cartersville, everyone a redneck in one way or another on cartersvile.lol

SicStang03
05-14-2008, 12:37 PM
I don't doubt he lost it. Mustangs like to lift, if he was at around 30 mph when it happened it is very easy to over correct if you are a bad driver.. lol

+1 on taking pic of the rim/bumper...

MSRTom
05-14-2008, 03:34 PM
I don't doubt he lost it. Mustangs like to lift, if he was at around 30 mph when it happened it is very easy to over correct if you are a bad driver.. lol

+1 on too much power, not enough susp. mods.

OnURleft
05-14-2008, 05:56 PM

its really hard for a car to lift itself. The driver lifted off throttle is what I was referring to.

FAHHQUE700
05-14-2008, 08:15 PM
Maybe the kid shouldn't own a Mustang? Maybe he should have opted for the V6 model if he can't handle a V8....

jtownaccord
05-15-2008, 10:58 AM
speedkid needs to own up to being a dummy. lol but really im just laughing at his sig: MUSTANGS AINT FOR REDNECKS NO MORE. he lives in cartersville, everyone a redneck in one way or another on cartersvile.lol:lmfao: this is true.

FAHHQUE700
05-15-2008, 11:14 AM
I'd race the guy for a couple bills, but I'll be scared to run a dummy that can't handle a little mustang...

rojodamonkey
05-15-2008, 03:19 PM

+1 on taking pic of the rim/bumper... His car does lift sometimes, I seen it before. heres a video of him running a dsm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_gA1pbHEHc

rojodamonkey
05-15-2008, 03:22 PM
+1 on too much power, not enough susp. mods.
very true

FAHHQUE700
05-15-2008, 04:58 PM
You guys have no clue what you're talking about... and I watched the video that Mustang is slow, if it can't pull a slow as DSM faster than it did... something is wrong

MSRTom
05-16-2008, 08:49 AM
You guys have no clue what you're talking about... and I watched the video that Mustang is slow, if it can't pull a slow as DSM faster than it did... something is wrong

I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

Driver skill is the best mod he can make. I'd love to see damage pics from his off-road excursion. :D

rojodamonkey
05-16-2008, 03:04 PM
the dsm is pretty quick, it's not no stock dsm

FAHHQUE700
05-16-2008, 03:30 PM
then they're both really slow...

rojodamonkey
05-16-2008, 06:04 PM
^What you got? just curious

FAHHQUE700
05-16-2008, 07:24 PM
i gotta 2000 moosetang gt any of you little boys want some? I may not have 437hp, but I'm sure I can bust you guys ass from a dig.

MSRTom
05-17-2008, 01:18 AM
i gotta 2000 moosetang gt any of you little boys want some? I may not have 437hp, but I'm sure I can bust you guys ass from a dig.

You need to Procharge that piglet.

FAHHQUE700
05-17-2008, 11:14 PM
You need to Procharge that piglet.

Why waste the money... piglet, eh? You don't have anything for me.

MSRTom
05-19-2008, 08:29 AM
Why waste the money... piglet, eh? You don't have anything for me.

:lmfao:

jtownaccord
05-19-2008, 10:51 AM
I'd race the guy for a couple bills, but I'll be scared to run a dummy that can't handle a little mustang...i would throw in a couple more bills on the side for this race.

FAHHQUE700
05-19-2008, 04:46 PM
:lmfao:

funny... won't be so funny with my tail lights in the distance. But, it'll be more funny when you hand over a few hundred dollar bills. :lmfao:

MSRTom
05-20-2008, 09:32 AM
funny... won't be so funny with my tail lights in the distance. But, it'll be more funny when you hand over a few hundred dollar bills. :lmfao:

That deserves more than one smiley.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

What's with the ego, dude? Just because you have a V8 Mustang doesn't mean you'll beat anything that you challenge.

Ran
05-20-2008, 10:20 AM
Just because you have a V8 Mustang doesn't mean you'll beat anything that you challenge.Is this true? Aww...I feel sad now. :(

This thread has been hilarious thus far but has made me feel ashamed to be a Mustang driver.

T.S.
05-20-2008, 11:21 AM

This is why i hate mustang owners there so freaken Cocky. I dont get it, the stock mustangs are worthless with out an power adders. So what you can beat someone from a dig! Your still :gay: ! Deep down inside its still a Mustang and at 100k miles you have to replace just about everything on the car.

MSRTom
05-20-2008, 12:28 PM
This is why i hate mustang owners there so freaken Cocky. I dont get it, the stock mustangs are worthless with out an power adders.

Sorry. I didn't mean to come across as cocky. I agree with you about that, so I try to level the playing field.

Maybe I'm just conflicted because I have respect for those who take pride in what they drive, not bully others or put themselves on a pedestal because they drive a car that happens to be quick.

So what you can beat someone from a dig! Your still :gay: !

You can beat a ZO6 on foot until it gets traction. :D

Deep down inside its still a Mustang and at 100k miles you have to replace just about everything on the car.

I'm repping you for the above, but if they're taken care of, not so. One of my 94's just clicked 245K and I'm still on the stock motor and trans. Routine maintenence only.

I'm done rambling. If FAH wants to run me at the track when I'm in town with my Cobra, I'd be happy to oblige. As for throwing down a few hundred dollar bills, what is this 1999, Dom Teretto?

FAHHQUE700
05-20-2008, 06:23 PM
That deserves more than one smiley.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

What's with the ego, dude? Just because you have a V8 Mustang doesn't mean you'll beat anything that you challenge.
I never said I could beat anything, so quit with your wondering mind. I said, I'd have no problem handling my own when it comes to you punks. I've seen you around...

This is why i hate mustang owners there so freaken Cocky. I dont get it, the stock mustangs are worthless with out an power adders. So what you can beat someone from a dig! Your still :gay: ! Deep down inside its still a Mustang and at 100k miles you have to replace just about everything on the car.

I guess this is why all police cars utilize a Ford 4.6? ever thought about that? many police cars get well over 300k+ miles before a replacement. With the correct maintenance and care, anything will last, even a Mustang. While you're ahead, quit with your pissin' match... if you have something for me PM me. If not, save it for the whoreslounge.

I'm done rambling. If FAH wants to run me at the track when I'm in town with my Cobra, I'd be happy to oblige. As for throwing down a few hundred dollar bills, what is this 1999, Dom Teretto?

Glad you're done with bumping your gums... when ever you're ready send me a PM.

---------------------------------------------------------

:cheers:

MSRTom
05-21-2008, 07:30 AM
I never said I could beat anything, so quit with your wondering mind. I said, I'd have no problem handling my own when it comes to you punks. I've seen you around...

I doubt you've seen me around.

I guess this is why all police cars utilize a Ford 4.6? ever thought about that? many police cars get well over 300k+ miles before a replacement. With the correct maintenance and care, anything will last, even a Mustang. While you're ahead, quit with your pissin' match... if you have something for me PM me. If not, save it for the whoreslounge.

We have camaros and chargers here? :???:

Glad you're done with bumping your gums... when ever you're ready send me a PM.

I'll let you know mang. It's all in good fun. Cheers. :cheers:

Got Milk?
05-21-2008, 08:31 AM

hmmm u seem so confident in ur maatang. i dont want none since im only on 200hp with not tourqe. but if u really think that ur maatang is so bad ass, than go call out some people in this section, and call out some people in your range, like Boki? LS2 kid aka BIlly the kid?.:cheers:

Got Milk?
05-21-2008, 08:33 AM

---------------------------------------------------------

:cheers:

:thinking: really, didnt know they could go 300k+ with no replacement. I guess Ford>Honda.:cheers:

FAHHQUE700
05-21-2008, 08:42 AM
talk with any cop and they'll tell you how bad the chargers really are... and just ask any tow truck driver and ask him about their ignition problems.. they're junk...

FAHHQUE700
05-21-2008, 08:43 AM
but... borass runs 12s with spray? wtf? unless he has a new car or something... he has nothing...

and I have seen you around MSRTom

one of you douche bags is going to n. metro tech i've seen you around...

MSRTom
05-21-2008, 09:34 AM
and I have seen you around MSRTom

Lol where? I live in SC.

jtownaccord
05-21-2008, 10:43 AM
hmmm u seem so confident in ur maatang. i dont want none since im only on 200hp with not tourqe. but if u really think that ur maatang is so bad ass, than go call out some people in this section, and call out some people in your range, like Boki? LS2 kid aka BIlly the kid?.:cheers::lmfao: yeah, people in your range.

FAHHQUE700
05-21-2008, 11:12 AM
Lol where? I live in SC.

I assumed you were one of the guy's butt bandit friends that rides around with him...

MSRTom
05-21-2008, 12:00 PM
Nope. I don't know anyone on this board in person. Yet.

T.S.
05-21-2008, 01:46 PM
So let me get this straight your in here talking trash to people with a car that has under 400 horspower? Right.... :goodjob:

MSRTom
05-21-2008, 02:42 PM
Who are you talking to, T.S.?

T.S.
05-21-2008, 02:48 PM
Fahhque Not you MSRTom

T.S.
05-21-2008, 02:49 PM
Who are you talking to, T.S.?

If you have a cobra you should easy be in the 400 Horsepower range with some gears, exhaust and a good tune. :goodjob:

MSRTom
05-21-2008, 04:14 PM
If you have a cobra you should easy be in the 400 Horsepower range with some gears, exhaust and a good tune. :goodjob:

Well, it's a 94, not an 03/04. But I do have much more than what you listed. :D

T.S.
05-21-2008, 08:23 PM
Well, it's a 94, not an 03/04. But I do have much more than what you listed. :D

Hopefully an ATI procharger. I dated a girl back in the day that had a 5.0 fox body that just had that an some bolt ons and small amount of head work and she was in the 550-600 range easy. That car was stupid fast. Her problem was trying to get the thing some traction. It would never hook when she got on it. And she always cried when it rained outside b/c the car just wanted to go sideways.

Got Milk?
05-21-2008, 10:25 PM
:lmfao: yeah, people in your range.

From what he said that he can take anyone, well he can PM them 2 and they will give him a run of his life :D

Just my :2cents:

MSRTom
05-21-2008, 11:08 PM
Hopefully an ATI procharger. I dated a girl back in the day that had a 5.0 fox body that just had that an some bolt ons and small amount of head work and she was in the 550-600 range easy. That car was stupid fast. Her problem was trying to get the thing some traction. It would never hook when she got on it. And she always cried when it rained outside b/c the car just wanted to go sideways.

Nah. I've installed plenty of Prochargers, but I prefer turbo boost. Building the T-70 setup for my 94 while it's currently down. Before that I was spraying 150 on it.

T.S.
05-22-2008, 06:33 AM
Nah. I've installed plenty of Prochargers, but I prefer turbo boost. Building the T-70 setup for my 94 while it's currently down. Before that I was spraying 150 on it.

The best part about having a big block is being able to run high nitrous and high boost, alot 2 stage setups. As long as there built correctly that is. ;) T-70 is a big ass turbo. What kinda power are you shooting for?

There is something about the way the procharger makes the car feel. I dont know, i have been in plenty of mustangs with vortec, whipple and jackson. (which i think are basically modified vortecs!) and the power you get from them is so good its hard to compare superchargers. But i do agree you can get way more out of a turbo setup then a superchager. 30psi is where its at. Plus a high shot of nitrous. :cheers:

MSRTom
05-22-2008, 07:22 AM
The best part about having a big block is being able to run high nitrous and high boost, alot 2 stage setups. As long as there built correctly that is. ;) T-70 is a big ass turbo. What kinda power are you shooting for?

There is something about the way the procharger makes the car feel. I dont know, i have been in plenty of mustangs with vortec, whipple and jackson. (which i think are basically modified vortecs!) and the power you get from them is so good its hard to compare superchargers. But i do agree you can get way more out of a turbo setup then a superchager. 30psi is where its at. Plus a high shot of nitrous. :cheers:

I think you mean "Paxton" not "Jackson." Vortech owns Paxton, so you're dead on with your assumption.

Shooting for 25psi w/ a built 347. Wherever that puts me with tuning. I may have to step up the turbo.

and by the way, a 302 or even a 351 isn't considered a "big block" ;)

T.S.
05-22-2008, 08:01 AM
I think you mean "Paxton" not "Jackson." Vortech owns Paxton, so you're dead on with your assumption.

Shooting for 25psi w/ a built 347. Wherever that puts me with tuning. I may have to step up the turbo.

and by the way, a 302 or even a 351 isn't considered a "big block" ;)

Sorry im at work and not really awake yet. Yeah i know a 302 is a small block. :headslap:

FAHHQUE700
05-22-2008, 08:38 AM
T.S. - Does your car run as good as your mouth does? mine do

FAHHQUE700
05-22-2008, 08:40 AM
From what he said that he can take anyone, well he can PM them 2 and they will give him a run of his life :D

Just my :2cents:

He's making fun of you, stupid retard.

T.S.
05-22-2008, 09:25 AM
T.S. - Does your car run as good as your mouth does? mine do

my car runs fine thanks for asking, just filled it up with gas yesterday. :rolleyes:

Dude you talking trash with a 2000 mustang Gt that came stock with 225 horsepower to the wheels. And appranetly your running less then 400 horsepower so no offense but thats not very impressive.... :goodjob:

FAHHQUE700
05-22-2008, 10:40 AM
my car runs fine thanks for asking, just filled it up with gas yesterday. :rolleyes:

Dude you talking trash with a 2000 mustang Gt that came stock with 225 horsepower to the wheels. And appranetly your running less then 400 horsepower so no offense but thats not very impressive.... :goodjob:

Assume what you want to... but I have $100 that says you get walked too.

jtownaccord
05-22-2008, 10:44 AM
Hopefully an ATI procharger. I dated a girl back in the day that had a 5.0 fox body that just had that an some bolt ons and small amount of head work and she was in the 550-600 range easy. That car was stupid fast. Her problem was trying to get the thing some traction. It would never hook when she got on it. And she always cried when it rained outside b/c the car just wanted to go sideways.:thinking: procharger, some bolt ons and small amount of head work. 550-600, that might be pushing it dont you think.

jtownaccord
05-22-2008, 10:46 AM

Just my :2cents:or maybe the other way around, but what do i know.

FAHHQUE700
05-22-2008, 10:55 AM
:thinking: procharger, some bolt ons and small amount of head work. 550-600, that might be pushing it dont you think.

pushing it? duh... blower with 20psi on stock heads with minor work, hell even good aftermarket heads... I doubt you'll see 550-600hp? I think this guy is full of poooo - poooooo!

FAHHQUE700
05-22-2008, 10:57 AM

See... i told ya.... he IS full of pooooooo - poooooooo!

jtownaccord
05-22-2008, 11:11 AM
See... i told ya.... he IS full of pooooooo - poooooooo!:lmfao: :lmfao: definately full of s***.

MSRTom
05-23-2008, 08:01 AM
I have to agree with FAHHQUE on that one, jtown. I just installed a procharger on one of my customer's cars. He's got an H-pipe and Magnaflow catback. Had pulleys and a cold air, but those had to go for the Procharger install. I installed a Focus pump and an AFM powerpipe at the same time.

Put his car on the rollers on Tuesday and he spun em to the tune of 420rwhp before tuning. This is the P-1SC H.O. kit (8-10 psi) not the P-1SC Stage II or the D-1SC. The tuner is tuning his car with Diablo, so he hopes to hit 440 after tuning.

He still needs a lot to get to 500. Cams, Headers, plenum and tb, etc. He'll probably need to pulley it and upgrade the intercooler or even just upgrade to the D1SC setup to see the boost needed for 500rwhp.

T.S.
05-23-2008, 10:23 AM
I have to agree with FAHHQUE on that one, jtown. I just installed a procharger on one of my customer's cars. He's got an H-pipe and Magnaflow catback. Had pulleys and a cold air, but those had to go for the Procharger install. I installed a Focus pump and an AFM powerpipe at the same time.

Put his car on the rollers on Tuesday and he spun em to the tune of 420rwhp before tuning. This is the P-1SC H.O. kit (8-10 psi) not the P-1SC Stage II or the D-1SC. The tuner is tuning his car with Diablo, so he hopes to hit 440 after tuning.

He still needs a lot to get to 500. Cams, Headers, plenum and tb, etc. He'll probably need to pulley it and upgrade the intercooler or even just upgrade to the D1SC setup to see the boost needed for 500rwhp.

I believe she was running 12 psi, but let me see if I can find her car somewhere on on the mustang forums. She used to post up all the time. And i know she still has it, she lives out in Snellville off 124. Maybe I can get what she actually has done to it. But i know she was above 550 horses with it.

MSRTom
05-23-2008, 10:37 AM
not with a stock long block 302.

The guy I'm talking about has an 03 2v GT.

jtownaccord
05-23-2008, 10:42 AM

The guy I'm talking about has an 03 2v GT.:stupid:

T.S.
05-23-2008, 12:15 PM

The guy I'm talking about has an 03 2v GT.

Hers is a Red fox body with a Giant hood. Im not positive what year.

MSRTom
05-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Okay. I have no idea who you are talking about because I am not from ATL. I can count the number of times that I've been there on both hands.

I can tell you without a doubt that she was not putting down 500whp with a stock 302 longblock. I'm not trying to say that she didn't make that kind of power, but not with a stock 302 long block with only 12psi.

T.S.
05-23-2008, 01:10 PM
I know your not from atlanta. I never said you were from atlanta. And i also said that it wasn't a stock 302 with just a procharger. Now what she had on it im not positively sure, but i do know it wasnt stock.

FAHHQUE700
05-23-2008, 04:23 PM
your not making 500hp on stock heads with "small amount of headwork" as you stated. Even with higher boost levels... so you were either misinformed or full of pooooooo - poooooooo!

T.S.
05-23-2008, 05:50 PM
your not making 500hp on stock heads with "small amount of headwork" as you stated. Even with higher boost levels... so you were either misinformed or full of pooooooo - poooooooo!

maybe i was miss informed. As soon as i find out what she actually has as a setup, ill post it up. I looked through some 5.0 forums today but could find anything about her or her car. If i was miss informed sorry! :cheers:

MSRTom
05-23-2008, 11:47 PM
maybe i was miss informed. As soon as i find out what she actually has as a setup, ill post it up. I looked through some 5.0 forums today but could find anything about her or her car. If i was miss informed sorry! :cheers:

Salright. I'm just curious as to what she's really running. Find out for sure and let us know. :cheers:

Man, we have gotten way off topic. I think this thread is about done.

T.S.
05-26-2008, 09:39 AM
Salright. I'm just curious as to what she's really running. Find out for sure and let us know. :cheers:

Man, we have gotten way off topic. I think this thread is about done.

im pretty sure we whored the hell out of this thread! :yes: