PDA

View Full Version : Misc 2008 NBA PLAYOFF ACTION

thinkfast®
04-27-2008, 02:49 PM
DAMN I BEEN LAGGIN ON HERE BUT MY BOYS IN LA GO UP 3-0 YESTERDAY ON NUGGS (KOBE GETTN MVP NO DOUBT) AND THEN..

THE HAWKS BEAT BOSTON???? :screwy: :screwy:

Mike Lowrey
04-28-2008, 01:44 PM
DAMN I BEEN LAGGIN ON HERE BUT MY BOYS IN LA GO UP 3-0 YESTERDAY ON NUGGS (KOBE GETTN MVP NO DOUBT) AND THEN..

THE HAWKS BEAT BOSTON???? :screwy: :screwy:

Yeah Boston seemed like they took the night off...that and Atlanta played their best game ever!

My boys will beat down some hawks tonight, though. :goodjob:

BKgen®
04-28-2008, 07:58 PM
My boys will beat down some hawks tonight, though. :goodjob:

"Your" boys aren't exactly killin' it right now :lmfao:

redpanda
04-28-2008, 08:06 PM
^troof. Atlanta is doing surprisingly well. J-Smith is a monster

Infamous_1
04-28-2008, 08:14 PM
FOSHO! ATL IS THE BEST! haha sike. i think this is the end for them. SUNS are coming back from 3-1 to win the series naggers!

thinkfast®
04-28-2008, 09:36 PM
OOOOOH SH.IT JOHNSON KILLED THAT 3!! 79-84 HAWKS

LIL SCRAPPY W/ THE "HIGH" 5 LOL

DESTRO_91
04-28-2008, 09:44 PM
FOSHO! ATL IS THE BEST! haha sike. i think this is the end for them. SUNS are coming back from 3-1 to win the series naggers!
I know you're joking about the Suns, it's a wrap for them, the Nuggets, the Hawks, the Wizards, and the Mavs. I'm really disappointed with the Suns, Mavs, and Nuggets, they just didn't show up for the playoffs. (Kobe is that dude!!)

TheGodfather
04-28-2008, 11:28 PM
I know you're joking about the Suns, it's a wrap for them, the Nuggets, the Hawks, the Wizards, and the Mavs. I'm really disappointed with the Suns, Mavs, and Nuggets, they just didn't show up for the playoffs. (Kobe is that dude!!)

:umno:

redpanda
04-28-2008, 11:31 PM
game 5 is on. Joe Johnson is the man. Atl all the way! lol

TheChosenOne
04-29-2008, 12:16 AM
All that matters is what Kobe is doing. If he's not playing then Lebron is the second priority. After that it's Real World re-runs. That is what my Playoff schedule consists of.

Oh ya, Melo needs to turn in his jersey.;)

Deke
04-29-2008, 01:40 AM
Lol, all of us fair weather Hawks fans are going to start coming out of the woodwork. :)

Go Hawks!

TheGodfather
04-29-2008, 01:45 AM
Here is my breakdown of teams just based on how I like them.

Dislike:

Cavs- man I am sick of hearing about Lebron. If the media would jump off his c0ck one day I'd love it. He's nothing close to Jordan and should not be allowed to wear 23.

Lakers- Kobe is a sexual offender, Phil Jackson is a b!tch, and the team isn't anything special.

Nuggets-I like Melo and AI, but I can't stand those disgusting blue uni's. Way too gay for me.

Jazz- I hate hearing Kyle Korver being Jim Rome's "special" guest every week, and I have never liked the Jazz because the names and unis plain suck.

Spurs- I like Duncan and used to like the Spurs, but now I'm getting tired of them, mostly tired of Tony Parker.

No Preference:

Celtics- I guess they are ok, not a big fan of Boston sports aside from the Bruins. I also like KG but wanted him to stay in Minnesota.

Pistons- Was a Big Ben fan, but now don't care for them either way. Hamilton and Prince are decent, but I'm not their biggest fans. I do like Sheed though.

Wizards- I was a fan during the Jordan playing/owning years, and I still like them ok. Arenas is amazing.

Mavs- I like the coach, Avery Johnson. I also like Dirk and Stackhouse, but I can't stand Kidd.

Like:

Magic- Closest thing to home team I have, and I'm a fan. Nelson and Howard are two beasts.

Raptors- Always been a Raptors fan since their inception. Bosh and Ford are great.

Suns- Just became a Suns fan over time. Diggin the orange jerseys, and like Nash and Stoudamire alot.

Rockets- I love T-Mac. My favorite player in the NBA, and I'm a Mutumbo fan.

76ers- Been a fan since AI was there and Van Horn as well.

Hawks- The ATL team. I like Mike Bibby alot, and Josh Smith is a beast.

Ideally I'd love to see a Magic-Rockets final, probably rooting for the Magic.

thinkfast®
04-29-2008, 09:58 AM
LOL AT YOUR GARBAGE PREDICTION

LAKERS WILL BE IN THE FINALS!! KOBE MVP OF THE LEAGUE HANDS DOWN, EVEN W/O BYNUM WE HAVE GASOL, ODOM, THE LAKE SHOW JUST TOO MUCH..

YOU WRITING THIS DOWN??

DESTRO_91
04-29-2008, 10:15 AM
West Finals (Spurs-Lakers) East Finals (Pistons?-Celtics), Kobe for MVP, he is that dude!! I'm really starting to get tired of the Hornets proving me wrong. I'm trying really hard to not believe in them, but they keep winning.

1CleanEg
04-29-2008, 11:43 AM
WHAT?? is everyone sleeping on the Hornets?? Chris paul is a beast and the best point guard in this whole playoff. I see Hornets or Lakers from from the West and Pistones or Celtics easily from the East. There has been some amazing games so far i must admit.

TheGodfather
04-29-2008, 12:07 PM
LOL AT YOUR GARBAGE PREDICTION

LAKERS WILL BE IN THE FINALS!! KOBE MVP OF THE LEAGUE HANDS DOWN, EVEN W/O BYNUM WE HAVE GASOL, ODOM, THE LAKE SHOW JUST TOO MUCH..

YOU WRITING THIS DOWN??

Nah, nothing is getting written down.

Lay off that schwag bro, it's starting to affect your thought process.

DESTRO_91
04-29-2008, 12:42 PM
WHAT?? is everyone sleeping on the Hornets?? Chris paul is a beast and the best point guard in this whole playoff. I see Hornets or Lakers from from the West and Pistones or Celtics easily from the East. There has been some amazing games so far i must admit.
I'm starting to believe. No disrespect to Chris Paul, and he his the best PG in the league, but I can't help but think the novelty of the Hornets is going to wear off in the second round. The second round is pretty good, because they are a really young team.

thinkfast®
04-29-2008, 01:27 PM
Nah, nothing is getting written down.

Lay off that schwag bro, it's starting to affect your thought process.

LOL SCHWAG IS FOR HIGH SCHOOLERS, BROKE ASSES AND WHITE PEOPLE.,. I AINT NONE OF THAT!

GO LAKERS

1CleanEg
04-29-2008, 03:19 PM
I'm starting to believe. No disrespect to Chris Paul, and he his the best PG in the league, but I can't help but think the novelty of the Hornets is going to wear off in the second round. The second round is pretty good, because they are a really young team.

yea the 2nd round will be very interesting. and ur right, inexperience will have to show up sooner or later.