PDA

View Full Version : Random Aids man!!!! EVERYONE PLEASE WATCH!!! THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT!!!

BluesClues
04-25-2008, 06:35 PM
This is a real video of a guy who was infected with AIDS. He has decided to spread the virus to other females ranging from the ages of 15-21 years old. He calls out these girls name on video. He says his reason for doing so it to teach these fast girls a lesson that it doesn't matter what kind of luxuries guys may have or how much money they have, they could still be infected. VERY IMPORTANT VIDEO!!! WARNING IT MAY PISS A LOT OF YOU ALL OFF! IT DID ME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXILQf3WIlg

BluesClues
04-25-2008, 06:40 PM
Leave your comments. I am interested in what others have to say

JITB
04-25-2008, 06:44 PM
its old... ..BUT.... i heard it is a scheme for a web site.....

but who knows...

BluesClues
04-25-2008, 06:53 PM
I wouldn't take it lightly. I mean this kind of stuff really does happen. It's a really scary thought. People just aren't taking care of themselves like they should

BluesClues
04-25-2008, 07:09 PM
bump

BluesClues
04-25-2008, 08:18 PM
Lots of views but no comments?

j0natell0
04-25-2008, 10:08 PM
hmm idk if this is real or not but in my opinion i think its fake.. i think he's just trying to make his point on easy girls by saying he spreaded aids to alot of ppl and scaring them into using condoms. idk..

Revmaynard
04-25-2008, 10:15 PM
hmm idk if this is real or not but in my opinion i think its fake.. i think he's just trying to make his point on easy girls by saying he spreaded aids to alot of ppl and scaring them into using condoms. idk..

People shouldn't have to be scared to use condoms.

mx34life
04-25-2008, 10:42 PM
:( man that guy is a *******!! to do that kind of **** to people that is just flat out wrong to get down like this. does anybody know if he had died from this yet??

GuessWho
04-25-2008, 11:09 PM
i think its kind of funny...
Never would of thought it was a black guy judging by the "Aids man" ....
lirl..

BluesClues
04-26-2008, 07:04 PM

Yeah I can see why you would say that, but I think even if this video is fake, it's still true because there are a lot of fast women out there that have sex whether it be because the guy has money, a nice car, or a nice house thinking if they get pregnant they can trap them up. They don't know if that guy has a nice car and herpes, or a nice house and gnorrhea, or money and AIDS. I actually have a friend that has had an std, 3 kids, two boyfriends, and still don't use condoms. She doesn't do it for money, but I don't think she believes in condoms. She is just asking to catch something she can't cure this time around. I'm sure she is not the only female like that out there.

dohc4.6sc
04-26-2008, 07:17 PM
whether its fake or not, i will remember those eyes and that he drives a jag, and his voice.if i catch him in "the dirty south" he will take a bullet straight to his dome.

EDIT: i wouldnt really shoot the man, BUT after i did to him whats going trough my mind right now, he would wish he was dead.

BluesClues
04-26-2008, 08:00 PM
^^^lol

MistaCee
04-26-2008, 08:50 PM
Why the fock would he do some focked up sh!t like that just to prove a focking lesson?! Sure the gurls was easy but seriously thats beyond focked up. What type of freaking message is he sending? He seems to have absolutely no remorse for what he did or doing...

MistaCee
04-26-2008, 08:52 PM
whether its fake or not, i will remember those eyes and that he drives a jag, and his voice.if i catch him in "the dirty south" he will take a bullet straight to his dome.

EDIT: i wouldnt really shoot the man, BUT after i did to him whats going trough my mind right now, he would wish he was dead.

True story though Im going to remember those eyes and if I see him Ima say something just to start sh!t. I hope I see that focktard:2up:

_Christian_
04-27-2008, 11:39 AM
****ed 15000 girls my ass

JITB
04-27-2008, 11:41 AM
****ed 15000 girls my ass

exactly i havent even seen 15000 bitches...

jew_boy
04-27-2008, 11:51 AM
wow this guy need his ass beat fake or real, Sh!t that a good reason to know who you ****

MistaCee
04-27-2008, 12:02 PM
Did ya'll watch that video where this fag is like cooking sh1T talking about jim jones payed him to kill stack bundles? I just think he's crazy honestly

blackshine007
04-27-2008, 12:02 PM
This vid makes me wanna cheat on my girl now :yes:

BluesClues
04-27-2008, 08:34 PM
^^^ For what?

Slomaro Z28
04-27-2008, 08:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTQq35DfCF4&feature=related

check this one out.

kyx
04-28-2008, 12:05 AM
sheeet i always use a bullet... unless ive been with the gurl for a long time...

bullet aka. condom

BluesClues
04-28-2008, 06:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTQq35DfCF4&feature=related

check this one out.

Good find. Good point too. It makes more sense once you get pass the shock value and think logically.

Reps!!!!

MistaCee
04-28-2008, 06:02 PM
^^ x2 lol

BluesClues
05-02-2008, 05:24 PM
So yeah ummmmm lol

wantsanS14
05-02-2008, 07:40 PM
This MOFO needs to get his ass whooped, it ain't even about the aids, 17,16,15 year old girls. F'ing pedo.

ahmonrah
05-03-2008, 02:59 AM
nah...he needs to be tied to a tree....hands behind his back and his webs between his hands split open, then slit his mouth open and puncture his throat and duct tape his mouth closed so he can breathe, but not yell. and make sure it's near a fire ants mound.

BLk92DA
05-03-2008, 06:59 AM
its fake. condom manufacturer's way of trying to get sales up, trojan to be exact. i only know 70% of the broads i gutted last names and he knew all of them? wow.

blackshine007
05-03-2008, 10:19 AM
nah...he needs to be tied to a tree....hands behind his back and his webs between his hands split open, then slit his mouth open and puncture his throat and duct tape his mouth closed so he can breathe, but not yell. and make sure it's near a fire ants mound.
Just paint his body in honey and then piss off a bunch of ants. But it has to be near a really huge mound. That way it don't really kill him quickly, but lets him suffer and die really slow. Probably one of the worst ways to die.

Kevykev
05-03-2008, 11:05 AM

http://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/big/eek3.gif

SixSquared
05-03-2008, 02:39 PM
I think it's fake, but he makes a very valid point... I've seen what he's talking about happen... guys hanging out outside a club with their systems going, talking to girls, girl gets in the car and goes home with him... Like, I understand that the occasional 1 night stand happens, whatever, but if you're gonna be that dumb to go around just whoring yourself out, not asking for protection or anything... it's only a matter of time then.

BluesClues
05-04-2008, 09:25 PM
I think it's fake, but he makes a very valid point... I've seen what he's talking about happen... guys hanging out outside a club with their systems going, talking to girls, girl gets in the car and goes home with him... Like, I understand that the occasional 1 night stand happens, whatever, but if you're gonna be that dumb to go around just whoring yourself out, not asking for protection or anything... it's only a matter of time then.

Yeah I have to totally agree. Even if this video is fake (which most likely it is), AIDS and STDs are still real. Some people just need to stop being so nieve and stop thinking that just because they have money or whatever nice things, that it is possible that they may be infected with some type of disease. Money ain't everything honey, think about yourself

BluesClues
05-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Seems like this thread semi blew up while I was gone lol. You people have some crazy thoughts

BluesClues
05-04-2008, 09:26 PM
I see you lurking Mista