PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL OFFICE PRANK THREAD.

The Yousef
04-25-2008, 05:15 PM
okay i get bored every so often at the office and i decide to play some pranks on my co-worker Brian. here are some:

--I tape a post-it note on the bottom of his mouse...so his mouse dosen't work

--I snuck into his cubicle and stole his cellphone and sent out the following text message to everyone in his phone: "i'm officially coming out of the closet...i would like for you to know and i'm accepting application for my future life partner" I then snuck back in and returned his cellphone (and deleted his outbox messages).

--I changed his screen saver to: ''I LIKE MEN" in bright pink letters

--I snuck into his cubicle and sent an email to his boss, turning in his 2 week notice (he didn't like that one very much) :lmfao:

now i'm out of ideas...please post up your suggestions :)

Psycho
04-25-2008, 05:19 PM
Burn his house down, that one always gives me a good laugh.

SlowsterCivy
04-25-2008, 05:23 PM
Go in late to the office at night when no one is there...and tin foil his desk and everything on it lol

Psycho
04-25-2008, 05:28 PM
You can completely surround his car in saran wrap.

Deke
04-25-2008, 05:36 PM
Fill a pencil tray full of paper asssholes (the pieces left over from a three hole punch). Take rubber band and attach paper clips to it. Stretch it across the drawer over the tray. Wind it up and carefully close the drawer (so that the paper clips and rubber band are held in place by the desk. Next time he opens his draw, it vomits all over him (and likely scares the hell out of him as well).

If he keeps an Umbrella at his desk, you can also fill it up with the paper dots. Makes for a slightly funny situation next time he opens the umbrella and gets a paper shower.

The Yousef
04-25-2008, 05:40 PM
Fill a pencil tray full of paper asssholes (the pieces left over from a three hole punch). Take rubber band and attach paper clips to it. Stretch it across the drawer over the tray. Wind it up and carefully close the drawer (so that the paper clips and rubber band are held in place by the desk. Next time he opens his draw, it vomits all over him (and likely scares the hell out of him as well).

If he keeps an Umbrella at his desk, you can also fill it up with the paper dots. Makes for a slightly funny situation next time he opens the umbrella and gets a paper shower.

nice!!

Deke
04-25-2008, 05:42 PM
Haha, yeah, my Dad has had various jobs where pranks have been prevalent. So, he used to come home with good stories from time to time.

Nittanys1
04-25-2008, 05:43 PM

thats funny as hell! rep'd for that!!!

Deke
04-25-2008, 05:53 PM
Quick google and I found some slightly better intructions :)

"You need: 2 paper clips, one rubber band, a business card and a bunch of "holes" from the hole puncher.

Open the drawer and wedge a paper clips on each end, toward the front of the drawer. Stretch the rubber band across the width of the drawer, attaching it at each end by the paper clips. Insert the business card into the center of the rubber band and wind the rubber band many times so that when released the business card will act like a steamboat paddle. Put a pile of paper "holes" under the business card then close the drawer carefully to prevent the rubber band from unwinding.

The Induhvidual who opens the drawer will be met with a hail of paper "holes" as a festive tribute to your genius.

Psycho
04-25-2008, 06:48 PM
Arson is still more funny...

Deke
04-25-2008, 07:00 PM
^Well of course.

BluesClues
04-25-2008, 07:17 PM
I like this thread

Big_V8
04-26-2008, 03:21 PM
this one is kinda messed up but we taped a bag of flour to the bottom of my friends car one time and when he went for a drive called the police saying that his car was releasing cocaine

JDM TYTE YO
04-26-2008, 03:24 PM
--I snuck into his cubicle and sent an email to his boss, turning in his 2 week notice (he didn't like that one very much) :lmfao:

that's sooo wrong.. is your boss and his boss the same person?

JDM TYTE YO
04-26-2008, 03:26 PM
has he played any pranks/jokes on u?

Chuckster
04-26-2008, 03:52 PM
lol

hmmm, what pranks have I done to my co-workers?

I have hidden their toolbox. Put lots of grease/lube behind the draw handles. Rip name tags off. Rip buttons off their shirt. Soak their shoes with washer fluid. Hide their uniforms in the morning. My favorite, leave the trigger locked on the oil pump and watch them freak out tring to stop it.

This is all I can remmeber for right now. But I will be back, b/c I know I have done alot more.

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 04:03 PM
Lol. Put a coffee mug mug or two in jello.

Spektrewing386
04-26-2008, 05:32 PM
what i always do is send him free samples of lube and condoms

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 06:21 PM
Take a screw of two out of his chair..so when he plops down, he hits the floor in the process, lol

Chuckster
04-26-2008, 06:23 PM
Cut holes in all the gloves. Replace new gloves with old used gloves.

Kyle
04-26-2008, 06:30 PM
Sleep with his wife.

Reprogram his speed dials, frequently re-arrange his desk, stuff in jello, etc.