04-24-2008, 11:51 PM
NO VIN NO THREAD

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-25-2008, 01:01 AM
That definitely isn't the vin number.

Vin on those motors start off something like this, SHHEP3xxxxxxxxxxx

nismo1987
04-25-2008, 01:05 AM
Ok maybe I wrote down the wrong number(I do make mistakes) big deal.... bump somebody buy the swap am taking offers let me know

That definitely isn't the vin number.

Vin on those motors start off something like this, SHHEP3xxxxxxxxxxx

nismo1987
04-25-2008, 01:07 AM
I'll have the write vin up tomrrow.........

Vteckidd
04-25-2008, 02:20 AM
i meant it makes 130WHP

but still , decent deal for someone with a blown motor in an EP3

nismo1987
04-25-2008, 09:47 AM
It doesnt make 130whp and the motor is not blown.......... Where is everybody gettin this blown motor thing from.......... No where in thread where I said it was blown...........:thinking: And the hp is not 130.... Look up the specs for 2002 civic si Ep3.......:blah: :gay:

i meant it makes 130WHP

but still , decent deal for someone with a blown motor in an EP3

Vteckidd
04-25-2008, 10:08 AM
It doesnt make 130whp and the motor is not blown.......... Where is everybody gettin this blown motor thing from.......... No where in thread where I said it was blown...........:thinking: And the hp is not 130.... Look up the specs for 2002 civic si Ep3.......:blah: :gay:

160hp=130 WHEEL HORSE POWER

WHere do i get it from? oh i dont know, maybe the 100 EP3s cars ive dynoed in the last 4 years lol.

I DIDNT SAY YOUR MOTOR WAS BLOWN, I SAID ITS A GOOD DEAL FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS A BLOWN MOTOR!

POST THE VIN TODAY or this gets locked

DC2NR
04-25-2008, 10:10 AM

I think he meant it's good for someone with a blown motor ... they can buy this one and drop it in. Not saying that yours is blown . but gl with sale

nismo1987
04-25-2008, 10:38 AM
Oh my gosh Mr.kidd how bout I just repost the bad vin until I get real one!!!:blah: Would that make you guys happy.... You should at least give a person chance before you LOCKED there thread.... But don't worry I will have it up before the locked police or IA police locked me up.........:police: :police: (LMAO):locked: :locked: :locked:

POST THE VIN TODAY or this gets locked[/QUOTE]

Vteckidd
04-25-2008, 10:49 AM
ok my bad I didn't see whp......... And just because you seen a million blown Ep3 dont give you the rite tp come on and put down my motor... I mean you said for someone that has a blown motor.... I mean you didn't come out and say it but you were still putting down my motor... And ok I put up the wrong number for the vin I said i'll respost the write one......... All these people on here selling motors wit no vin and you choose to mess wit me... How come???? I did say last nite that I would post the write vin.... Its not like I said I wouldn't post it......... I mean you didn't even me chance to repost... I mean give me a break.....

Look MOTHERFU CKER

I said this was a GOOD DEAL FOR SOMEONE WITH A BLOWN MOTOR. MEANING, SOMEONE THAT HAS A BAD OR DAMAGED EP3 CAN BUY YOUR MOTOR FOR CHEAP INSTEAD OF BUYING A NEW ENGINE OR A JDM ENGINE .

HOW IS THAT PUTTING YOUR ENGINE DOWN?

This is the 5th for sale post you put up an you keep promising the vin, im letting you know this is your last 24 hours. you need to post a VIN that matches this motor.

calm the fucc down

N/A EK
04-25-2008, 10:58 AM
Do you get a afermarket header with it?

nismo1987
04-25-2008, 11:06 AM
no aftermarket header..........

Do you get a afermarket header with it?

nismo1987
04-25-2008, 11:19 AM
No you look MOTHERFU CKER you are really full of it...........And 1st of axx hole this is not the 5th post its the 2nd...........Dumb axx!!!:2up: :2up: !!! The 1st one I forgot the pics the so add them that nite.......... And the 2nd which is this one I drop the price.... On the 1st one a guy ask 4 the vin So I called my older bro 4 the vin and give me a set of numbers...(some people do make mistakes dumd azz) I never said anything about repost the new vin on the 1st post, but on the second one I did which was last nite......... I said I would do it today.... The day isn't over with......... So before you come at me get ur FxaKing facts str8 Dumd AZZ..... :2up: :2up: :2up: LOCKED ME YOU DUMB SOME OF Bxtch.... I could care less.... YOU don't put fear in my heart......... You just mad b/c I came at you and didn't back........ And get this str8 I don't bk to no one......... I don't give damn who is on here or who you think you is........... I said I would have it you didn't have to be aZZ bout it.... Go find someone else to Fzckzr wit on here...........

Look MOTHERFU CKER

I said this was a GOOD DEAL FOR SOMEONE WITH A BLOWN MOTOR. MEANING, SOMEONE THAT HAS A BAD OR DAMAGED EP3 CAN BUY YOUR MOTOR FOR CHEAP INSTEAD OF BUYING A NEW ENGINE OR A JDM ENGINE .

HOW IS THAT PUTTING YOUR ENGINE DOWN?

This is the 5th for sale post you put up an you keep promising the vin, im letting you know this is your last 24 hours. you need to post a VIN that matches this motor.

calm the fucc down

LOOKS LIKE YOUR THE ONE WHO NEED |S TO CALM THE FUCC DOWN! :lmfao:

nismo1987
04-25-2008, 11:23 AM
And Oh ya am a mane about mines i can stand up and say I miss read some of your message.... My bad and mY mistake I take back the blown motor thing (Mr KIDD )But the whole VIN thing... LMAO boi stop

nismo1987
04-25-2008, 11:30 AM
MR.KIDD But the only reason I MISTAKE you for sayin my motor blown is b/c there is someone sayin that on here..... Ever time someone pm bout the motor they ask are you sure it ain't blown..... And I never said it was blown so now am pissed b/c someone is sayin its blown... Far as the vin give me a chance already so wat I mistake with the vin.... I said it once that I would have it fix you acting like i said it a million times............. I do have life other than import atl

Vteckidd
04-25-2008, 02:36 PM
well have fun selling this somewhere else.

i dont need your attitude when i politely bumped your thread.