PDA

View Full Version : Misc Thrice and Circa Survive

Codeman1407
04-24-2008, 05:52 PM
Whos going?

How can you miss Anthony Green and Thrice at the same show? i know there's fans here!!!

See you guys there, driving up from Jax for this one.:cheers:

dohc4.6sc
04-24-2008, 06:29 PM
i dont really think that many people know who thrice is, they are an awesome band though. my favorite song is artist in the ambulance.

Codeman1407
04-24-2008, 07:15 PM
Just wait man. There's a million people on IA that are anthony green/circa fans,and they'll way less known than thrice. and i believe there was a topic for the last thrice show.

And if Artist in the ambulance is your favorite song, you must not've heard the two cd's before that one. (not knocking artist though, it's all good.)

dohc4.6sc
04-24-2008, 07:49 PM
Just wait man. There's a million people on IA that are anthony green/circa fans,and they'll way less known than thrice. and i believe there was a topic for the last thrice show.

And if Artist in the ambulance is your favorite song, you must not've heard the two cd's before that one. (not knocking artist though, it's all good.)

no i have heard them and love them both, artist just puts me in that driving mood and gets my addrenaline going while im driving.