PDA

View Full Version : Misc ever just have one of those...

blacknightteg
04-24-2008, 04:56 PM
moments when your realizing that things in your life are just not going the way that they should be going and you just have a huge kick in the ass to give you a big reality check?? well today, i had one of those moments at school when i went into the counseling office to talk about my grades and everything. well ended up talking about a lot of different things taht made me realize my life was not going in the direction that i want it going in, so heres too me :cheers: and what im goin to do, make me happier

****FLAME SUIT PUT THE HELL ON******

Scotsman
04-24-2008, 05:09 PM
everything happens for a reason bro , things will get better!

gforce23
04-24-2008, 06:09 PM
I experience that thought everyday.. yeah, I need multiple kicks in the butt to get myself going.

blacknightteg
04-24-2008, 08:37 PM
yeah i mean i have people time and time again to tell me this, but i guess i needed someone else that i dont normally talk to to tell me you know? think what i have planned will relieve alot of stress and make me much happier of a person

Sledlude
04-25-2008, 11:01 AM
i feel you.. i officially hit rock bottom like 3 years ago. I straight turned that shyt around, and i feel like i'm doing so well for myself now. I've never been happier or felt more accomplished, and im ready to get my career goin. none of it would have happened if it wasnt for a swift kick in the ass brought about by myself.

Motivation
04-25-2008, 11:35 AM
I think we have all felt like we have gotten to a certain point in our lives before where we thought it couldn't get any worse. It's a part of life unfortunately. Hope everything gets better for ya bro. Just stick with it, we get one life here on Earth and we have to do what we can with it, and make the best of it.

blazin'
04-25-2008, 02:22 PM
i've had those moments...best of luck to you.