PDA

View Full Version : my boss

Stormhammer
04-24-2008, 02:22 PM
is in the bathroom, taking a dump, while talking to a customer on the phone :lmao: :lmfao:

ksniperfox
04-24-2008, 02:23 PM
IS THIS THE IRANIAN GUY AGAIN?

SlowsterCivy
04-24-2008, 02:24 PM
LMAO! Make sure he using the flush as soon as it hits rule (guy rule i hear from guy friends) so he doesn't stink ya out!!

ksniperfox
04-24-2008, 02:29 PM
^I DO THAT TO MASK THE SOUND AND REDUCE RETURN SPLASHAGE. MY SHAT DONT STANK

Spektrewing386
04-24-2008, 03:15 PM
i absolutley hate the splashes that touch your ass.

BKgen®
04-24-2008, 03:22 PM
i absolutley hate the splashes that touch your ass.

yes, splash-backs are a b*tch.

*ploop*

redrumracer
04-24-2008, 03:22 PM
since this is on the topic of poo you know what i hate, when your done taking a dump and 15 min later the smell of sh1t is still lingering around.

Sammich
04-24-2008, 03:28 PM
yes, splash-backs are a b*tch.

*ploop*

splash backs are the ish when you have a bad ish...i mean ur hole be burning so u pray that water splashes in or around your hole to cool it off

BKgen®
04-24-2008, 03:31 PM
splash backs are the ish when you have a bad ish...i mean ur hole be burning so u pray that water splashes in or around your hole to cool it off after a long night of taking rough buttsecks from my male lover

f*cking queer.

Sammich
04-24-2008, 03:35 PM
f*cking queer.

SCREW U POST EDITORE...I KEEL J00 FURSE

thinkfast®
04-24-2008, 03:48 PM
DOO DOO SPLASH WATER IS THE WORST

HOW BOUT WHEN YOU SPEND AN HOUR IN THE BATH RIGHT, YOU SCRUBBIN AND CLEANIN ALL THAT GOOCH AREA AND WHAT NOT

ANYWAYS SO YOU GET THE BABY POWDER, SPLASH THAT COOL WATER AKA THE SMELL GOOD, GET DRESSED IN YA FRESHEST CREASED D.ICKIES

ONLY TO WALK OUT TO THE CAR FOR 2 MINUTES AND YOU ALL SWEATY AND U CAN FEEL IT GOIN DOWN YA ASS CRACK

MAN THAT S.HIT IS GROSS

thinkfast®
04-24-2008, 03:49 PM
AND AS A SIDE NOTE, SOME OF MY BEST BIZNESS DEALS HAVE GONE DOWN FROM THE CERAMIC THRONE, IM NOT GONNA LIE I USED TO MAKE 90% OF MY POSTS FROM SAID THRONE

Sammich
04-24-2008, 03:50 PM

HOW BOUT WHEN YOU SPEND AN HOUR IN THE BATH RIGHT, YOU SCRUBBIN AND CLEANIN ALL THAT GOOCH AREA AND WHAT NOT

ANYWAYS SO YOU GET THE BABY POWDER, SPLASH THAT COOL WATER AKA THE SMELL GOOD, GET DRESSED IN YA FRESHEST CREASED D.ICKIES

ONLY TO WALK OUT TO THE CAR FOR 2 MINUTES AND YOU ALL SWEATY AND U CAN FEEL IT GOIN DOWN YA ASS CRACK

MAN THAT S.HIT IS GROSS

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

THATS WTF A/C IS FOR

Stormhammer
04-24-2008, 03:53 PM
since this is on the topic of poo you know what i hate, when your done taking a dump and 15 min later the smell of sh1t is still lingering around.

its called diffusion

JITB
04-24-2008, 03:53 PM

MAN THAT S.HIT IS GROSS

that juice/sweat that comes from the balls/****/ass is called DUCK BUTTER

Sammich
04-24-2008, 03:55 PM

I HOPE UR NOT TALKING ABOUT LINGERING ON UR BODY:lmfao:

thinkfast®
04-24-2008, 03:56 PM
GROSS MAN, THEN YA GIRL WANNA PLAY BUTT DARTS WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE, MAN I NEVER KICKED MY LEG UP SO FAST/FAR SINCE HIGH SCHOOL WHEN I WAS FIELD GOAL SPECIAL TEAMS

RIGHT, RIHT? YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT IM TALKN BOUT YEA HUH