PDA

View Full Version : truck shop???

chris13
04-24-2008, 01:15 PM
ok i didnt know where to put this so i figured here would be good. anyways does anyone know of any "custom" truck shops around kennesaw or near there. im looking to bag my trailblazer (along with other plans) and i need to find a shop to talk to someone about it. i know there was a pretty good shop out in dallas a few years ago but i cant remember the name of it or know if its even still around. i know theres a few mini truckers on here. SO anyways ANY information will help.

thanks.

chris13
04-24-2008, 08:12 PM
nobody?

chris13
04-25-2008, 07:40 AM
morning bump

AnthonyF
04-25-2008, 11:01 AM
It doesnt need to be truck specific if you are purchasing the kit. The kits are usually pretty straight forward and direct replacements. If you were in the NE side of GA i'd leet my boy do it. He did a custom airbag setup on his pick-up from scratch.

Call Godfather customs. I know they do it, but maybe they know some1 up there.

chris13
04-25-2008, 11:13 AM
they dont make a kit for a trailblazer that ive been able to find. and the universal ones usually dont fit on trailblazers without extensive modifications

AnthonyF
04-25-2008, 11:18 AM
wow, ok your going to be looking at a ton of money for a custom kit. a Set of Eibach springs will be great. Cant go up and down but still looks nice. We have eibachs on my moms '04 Durango and '06 Aspen.

chris13
04-27-2008, 08:22 PM
yea i was thinkin about just doing springs and bigger wheels, i dont know if eibach makes springs for the Trailblazer though. i know theres a few companies that do and rite now im just looking into them to see whats gonna be the best. ill post pics when i get my springs, sway bars, and when i get my wheels put on.