PDA

View Full Version : MK3 price

Master Shake
04-24-2008, 12:18 PM
i'm considering buyin a MK3. this is the first car i'll own that is outside honda/acura, so i don't know anything about it.
bone stock, turbo. car is running, and overall good condition. just minor wear and tears on the interior. body is straight.
what would be a decent price.

**EDIT**
yes, i'm sorry about the misunderstanding. its an mk3 supra. from what i know abotu it, it could use paint. the interior is still in good condition with just minor tears on the seats. its a running car with stock everything.
and if anyone could, if i get the VIN, could they run a carfax for me?

Barefoot
04-24-2008, 01:35 PM
pix mileage what does carfax say about it. things like that play in the price. im sure theres more but thats what i can remember at this time.

ghostrida3
04-24-2008, 07:06 PM
turbo??? mk3. there wasnt a stock turbo mk3, maybe ur thinking of the mk2. the mk3 was the last mr2 offering. it shares the same engine as the corrolla. not really all that impressive performance wise. its really light. i think it does the 0-60 in like 6.7 which is really fast considering how weak the engine is. i would suggest going to the mr2 forums and researchng it if u havent already done it. also check all the forsale forums like craigslist and autotrader to see what they re going for to help u negotiate.

SampaGuy
04-24-2008, 09:55 PM
turbo??? mk3. there wasnt a stock turbo mk3, maybe ur thinking of the mk2. the mk3 was the last mr2 offering. it shares the same engine as the corrolla. not really all that impressive performance wise. its really light. i think it does the 0-60 in like 6.7 which is really fast considering how weak the engine is. i would suggest going to the mr2 forums and researchng it if u havent already done it. also check all the forsale forums like craigslist and autotrader to see what they re going for to help u negotiate.

im pretty sure he meant a mk3 supra. not mk3 mr2.

i would say $2k-3k ish if its stock and really good condition

dorin48
04-25-2008, 12:24 AM
or mk3 vw

B_Hoov
04-25-2008, 12:27 AM
yes, please be make specific

MR2DR
04-25-2008, 12:36 AM
pretty sure he means mk3 supra.. you can get one for 3-6k depending on mileage and condition.

Master Shake
04-25-2008, 07:22 AM
pretty sure he means mk3 supra.. you can get one for 3-6k depending on mileage and condition.yea its a supra. i just edited my first post....i didn't know they had mk3 mr2's and all that. i just thought it was the supra.
i think the car has around 200,000 miles. not sure of how many owners, but from what was said to me, the car has never been wrecked.
some old black guy owns the car. hasn't been dogged out.