PDA

View Full Version : Random my skate(board) video from highschool

Schugg
04-24-2008, 10:32 AM
haha this sh1t is so old, im back visiting in georgia from texas and my parents still had this skate video i made when i was in highschool. so i went ahead and put it on the myspacer. the qaulity sucks cause i was using a video camera that records onto mini vhs tapes, the music and intro are both pretty ghey, because that it wasnt just my school project i didnt have all the say on what happen with the video...the footage ranges from like 9th grade to 11th grade

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=32946494

OhMyGodfather
04-24-2008, 04:47 PM
lol nice, the style is a little gnarly, but eh..you did pretty good on the sets

Schugg
04-24-2008, 06:16 PM
most of the stuff where im skating with a helmet at a park or just in the middle of the street was after i ripped/broke something in my shoulder and didnt want to wait and let it heal right. (haha if you watch one of the tricks on flat ground i look like a retard trying to hold my arm in) kinda regret cause i never even went to see a doctor and now like 4 or 5 years later its still messed up. but atleast now i can skate normal. then towards the end is where it was starting to be ghetto healed up and wasnt as much of a problem. then i quit cause of knee problems.....