PDA

View Full Version : Trash Talking

Perjunk
04-23-2008, 04:03 PM
I am new to IA and already I've noticed that all some people seem to do on here Is talk trash. So repost who you think is the biggest trash talker on here. Also if you know them personally do you think that they are bold enough to do it in real life.

I'll start by saying that I think dubs04sti is a huge trash talker on IA, but he's no *****. He is a pipsqueak and I saw him get right up in a bouncers that was easily 250 pounds pure muscle's face at Oasis the other night and run his ****ing mouth. I thought he was gonna get us both beat up.

Im just curious.... but do any other of you trash talkers out there have the balls to do it in real life? :dunno:

Ran
04-23-2008, 04:09 PM
thinkfast, shAgwag3n, Maniac, Leadfoot_mf, SpeedMonkey, the list goes on and on... lol

Killer
04-23-2008, 04:10 PM
I am new to IA and already I've noticed that all some people seem to do on here Is talk trash. So repost who you think is the biggest trash talker on here. Also if you know them personally do you think that they are bold enough to do it in real life.

I'll start by saying that I think Dubsorsx is a huge trash talker on IA, but he's no *****. He is a pipsqueak and I saw him get right up in a bouncers that was easily 250 pounds pure muscle's face at Oasis the other night and run his ****ing mouth. I thought he was gonna get us both beat up.

Im just curious.... but do any other of you trash talkers out there have the balls to do it in real life? :dunno:

i don't even know who that is.. there fore.. not the biggest trash talker....

Echonova
04-23-2008, 04:15 PM
Are you going to make a thread about every random thought that runs through your head?

To answer your question: It depends. I'm not gonna fight over IA unless he brings it first. I have the same dry sarcastic humor IRL as I do here. It takes some getting used to. But as far as talking sh*t about somebody I don't know... I don't see the point.

Jecht
04-23-2008, 04:16 PM
GTFO NOOB

redrumracer
04-23-2008, 04:16 PM
hang around and you will find out who they are, and there not called trash talkers, it E-Thugs cuz the interwebz are serious business noob

Ran
04-23-2008, 04:17 PM
hang around and you will find out who they are, and there not called trash talkers, it E-Thugs cuz the interwebz are serious business noob:werd:

Jecht
04-23-2008, 04:19 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/business.jpg

Perjunk
04-23-2008, 04:19 PM
i don't even know who that is.. there fore.. not the biggest trash talker....

Well I was just using him as an example because ive seen him talk mad trash on here, and do it in real life. My point is that most of these guys that are the biggest trash talkers on IA would never say an offensive thing to anyone in real life because they have no balls. So im just wondering if any of these guys are really tough or just internet tough.

Ran
04-23-2008, 04:23 PM
Well I was just using him as an example because ive seen him talk mad trash on here, and do it in real life. My point is that most of these guys that are the biggest trash talkers on IA would never say an offensive thing to anyone in real life because they have no balls. So im just wondering if any of these guys are really tough or just internet tough.A lot of people on here are friends IRL too, so you'll see a lot of trash get thrown around that isn't meant to be taken seriously. Still, your point is valid since the WL does seem to be a spawning pool for e-thugs. Just hang around for a bit and you'll be able to pinpoint the actual wannabe thugs from those that are just messing around.

chinitoxamor
04-23-2008, 04:24 PM
GTFO NOOB

x2

Katt William: you b.itch ni.ggas are fu.ckin it up for us real ni.ggas :lmfao:

Scotsman
lol , run your mouth at QD IRL or Thinkfast for that matter..............and by the way
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65/Drottie/GTFO.jpg

Jecht
A lot of people on here are friends IRL too, so you'll see a lot of trash get thrown around that isn't meant to be taken seriously. Still, your point is valid since the WL does seem to be a spawning pool for e-thugs. Just hang around for a bit and you'll be able to pinpoint the actual wannabe thugs from those that are just messing around.

I lol @ people that get pissed off from things others say in the whoreslounge.

SlowsterCivy
04-23-2008, 04:25 PM
lol , run your mouth at QD IRL or Thinkfast for that matter..............and by the way
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65/Drottie/GTFO.jpg

Are all those mods?

Scotsman
04-23-2008, 04:26 PM
neither are

ksniperfox
im an e-thug. i got lotsa homies. they e-thugs too. one day, were goin to meet irl.

Scotsman
lol @ all those , i posted 2 names

d993s

I'll start by saying that I think Dubsorsx is a huge trash talker on IA, but he's no *****. He is a pipsqueak and I saw him get right up in a bouncers that was easily 250 pounds pure muscle's face at Oasis the other night and run his ****ing mouth. I thought he was gonna get us both beat up.

Well of course not.......who knows, you might get hit with a keyboard "enter" key from an about-to-be IA sh1ttalker. That's some hardcore scary sh1t.
99% of the sh1ttaking done on IA stays here. Hiding behind the keyboard; it works for a lot of people and almost guarantees they won't get hurt while still continuing to add more BS.
Welcome to the internet, where everyone with a computer can be a badass (in their own mind).

Scotsman
04-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Well of course not.......who knows, you might get hit with a keyboard "enter" key from an about-to-be IA sh1ttalker. That's some hardcore scary sh1t.
99% of the sh1ttaking done on IA stays here. Hiding behind the keyboard; it works for a lot of people and almost guarantees they won't get hurt while still continuing to add more BS.
Welcome to the internet, where everyone with a computer can be a badass (in their own mind).:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:ask Maniac:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

ksniperfox
04-23-2008, 04:28 PM
you dont have to talk trash to put someone in their deserving place.

knowledge and reason and logic are the most powerful weapons of e-thuggery, if master them you know how to, young jedi.

SlowsterCivy
04-23-2008, 04:29 PM
neither are

Then what are they? :thinking:

Scotsman
04-23-2008, 04:30 PM

knowledge and reason and logic are the most powerful weapons of e-thuggery, if master them you know how to, young jedi.QD oughta quote that ,lol

Scotsman
04-23-2008, 04:31 PM
Then what are they? :thinking:IA og's , before you ask (original gangsta's):lmfao:

Ran
04-23-2008, 04:32 PM

knowledge and reason and logic are the most powerful weapons of e-thuggery, if master them you know how to, young jedi.While I agree with you, the grammatical structure of that second sentence made my head hurt. lol

Scotsman
04-23-2008, 04:33 PM
While I agree with you, the grammatical structure of that second sentence made my head hurt. lollol , my scrotum makes your head hurt:tongue1:

Perjunk
04-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Are you going to make a thread about every random thought that runs through your head?

To answer your question: It depends. I'm not gonna fight over IA unless he brings it first. I have the same dry sarcastic humor IRL as I do here. It takes some getting used to. But as far as talking sh*t about somebody I don't know... I don't see the point.

LOL yeah sorry about the randomness. I work with computers all day and have nothing better to do while im at work!

DUBSf22c
hang around and you will find out who they are, and there not called trash talkers, it E-Thugs cuz the interwebz are serious business noob

im not even at work yet tonight and this thread has "keep me awake potentcial" at work tonight

Jecht

knowledge and reason and logic are the most powerful weapons of e-thuggery, if master them you know how to, young jedi.

Screw reason and logic, real e-thugs don't need that ****!

Ran
04-23-2008, 04:35 PM
lol , my scrotum makes your head hurt:tongue1:1) Gay Fantasies are Gay

2) lol wut

DUBSf22c
lol , my scrotum makes your head hurt:tongue1:hahaha roffles and more reps for the scot as usual

Scotsman
im not even at work yet tonight and this thread has "keep me awake potentcial" at work tonight:lmfao:http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii46/Leahbo2/Larxene-STFU.png

ksniperfox
04-23-2008, 04:36 PM
eat dirt suckaz!

DUBSf22c
04-23-2008, 04:37 PM
i think this thread will bring out the classic e-thugs.. WHERE IS MY POPCORN

Scotsman
04-23-2008, 04:37 PM
dub , check your rep ,lmao

ksniperfox
04-23-2008, 04:39 PM

IS IT MY PEDO BEAR WITH 16 YEAR OLD? SHE GETS AROUND

Perjunk

I couldn't agree more!!!!:goodjob:

DUBSf22c
:lmfao:http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii46/Leahbo2/Larxene-STFU.png

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/Dubs03RSX/funny%20signs/aiz.jpg

chinitoxamor
bad e-thuggery... watch his ass get ban lol

DUBSf22c
04-23-2008, 04:41 PM
Where can I purchase this? Hahahahahahahahhahahah

Scotsman
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/Dubs03RSX/funny%20signs/aiz.jpglolololol , good sh!t

Perjunk
I lol @ people that get pissed off from things others say in the whoreslounge.

You got pissed about something I said in the whoreslounge and started a petion to ban me. Did you already forget about that?:???:

Scotsman
04-23-2008, 04:42 PM
Where can I purchase this? Hahahahahahahahhahahahlol ,probably IKEA

Scotsman
04-23-2008, 04:43 PM
PPPPPPBBBBBBBSSSSSSS , quit readin and post

NewGen33
I am new to IA and already I've noticed that all some people seem to do on here Is talk trash. :blah:

After reading your first sentence this is what I got to say. Thats mostly likely going to happen in the whoreslounges most likely. Take your first couple weeks or months to lay low observe the posters ways and then jump in like I did. If someone tries you shake it off and move on its only the INTERNET. :goodjob:

DUBSf22c
lol ,probably IKEA
that actually could be true HAHAHA... peace out till tonight .. got **** to do

ksniperfox
dang i already neg repped this kid in his other thread cause he said the guys on here look bad, and i called him GHEY

DUBSf22c
04-23-2008, 04:44 PM
PPPPPPBBBBBBBSSSSSSS , quit readin and post

he is jerking into that couch you found me!

redrumracer
04-23-2008, 04:45 PM
dang i already neg repped this kid in his other thread cause he said the guys on here look bad, and i called him GHEY
i thought he was a she

Ran
04-23-2008, 04:45 PM
Thats mostly only going to happen in the whoreslounges most likely.Welcome to the Department of Redundancy Department. :)

ksniperfox
04-23-2008, 04:46 PM
i thought he was a she

me too so i checked his profile:

"gender:
manbearpig"

a ugly ****** or an ugly ho, in the latter scenario her thread would have been hipocritical.

§treet_§peed
04-23-2008, 04:47 PM
CASEY AKA HALFWIT FTMFW!

NewGen33
04-23-2008, 04:48 PM
Welcome to the Department of Redundancy Department. :)
Trying to stress the most likely :taun:

Ran
04-23-2008, 04:50 PM
Trying to stress the most likely :taun: :lmfao: 10-4

ShooterMcGavin
04-23-2008, 04:57 PM
thinkfast, shAgwag3n, Maniac, Leadfoot_mf, SpeedMonkey, the list goes on and on... lol
actually, i'm too damn busy to sit up here and e-thug all day, not that i used to do it or i would anyway. what i WILL do though is sit here all day and call out the dumb@sses i see.

btw, ban coming... ;)

Ran
04-23-2008, 04:59 PM
wtf? ban coming... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :taun: :lmfao:

Killer
04-23-2008, 05:02 PM
Well I was just using him as an example because ive seen him talk mad trash on here, and do it in real life. My point is that most of these guys that are the biggest trash talkers on IA would never say an offensive thing to anyone in real life because they have no balls. So im just wondering if any of these guys are really tough or just internet tough.

with that being said... anyone that actually wants to fight over something said on the internet is a complete douche bag.... period...

JITB
04-23-2008, 05:05 PM
wickedixmr is the worst of them all.. that dude is so mean...lol

Jecht
04-23-2008, 05:16 PM
You got pissed about something I said in the whoreslounge and started a petion to ban me. Did you already forget about that?:???:

Wow if you took that seriously, you REALLY need to gtfo. :lmao:

Perjunk
04-23-2008, 05:31 PM
with that being said... anyone that actually wants to fight over something said on the internet is a complete douche bag.... period...

I think you're missing the point. Im not talking about going and brawling someone cause they said something to you on the internet. Im just wondering if these guys would be as tough in real life as they are behind a keyboard. Like if someone said something stupid at a restaraunt would they make some smart ass comment to them like they would if someone said something dumb on the internet.

soul
04-23-2008, 05:39 PM
I think you're missing the point. Im not talking about going and brawling someone cause they said something to you on the internet. Im just wondering if these guys would be as tough in real life as they are behind a keyboard. Like if someone said something stupid at a restaraunt would they make some smart ass comment to them like they would if someone said something dumb on the internet.
why yes, i make it my daily to routine to call out any person that makes a dumbass comment or says something with false information, no matter where i go i seem to always run into people like that, i mean if i wanted to i could spend 23/24 hours of the daily giving people **** for being a dumbass in one way or another. Like yesterday, was eating at a resturant and a mom said "make sure you finish your plate, so youll grow up big and strong" to her kid,well what kinda fake badass would i be if i dint call her out so, well from observation and extreme knowledge, i proceeded over there to call the ***** out and make sure her and her kid understood that he is gonna be a fat lil bitc.h like his momma if he finishes his plate and his punk ass aint gonna grow to be big and strong just by eatin some food, i mean i swear to god dam.n dumb sum bitches, im glad im a badass and callout people everyday irl :doh:

DUBSf22c
04-23-2008, 07:39 PM
why yes, i make it my daily to routine to call out any person that makes a dumbass comment or says something with false information, no matter where i go i seem to always run into people like that, i mean if i wanted to i could spend 23/24 hours of the daily giving people **** for being a dumbass in one way or another. Like yesterday, was eating at a resturant and a mom said "make sure you finish your plate, so youll grow up big and strong" to her kid,well what kinda fake badass would i be if i dint call her out so, well from observation and extreme knowledge, i proceeded over there to call the ***** out and make sure her and her kid understood that he is gonna be a fat lil bitc.h like his momma if he finishes his plate and his punk ass aint gonna grow to be big and strong just by eatin some food, i mean i swear to god dam.n dumb sum bitches, im glad im a badass and callout people everyday irl :doh:
WOW :screwy:... deep end on that one!

but :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao:

soul
04-23-2008, 07:41 PM
WOW :screwy:... deep end on that one!

but :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao:
buy the ticket take the ride, and in this case ride that muther fuc.ker out

LS2ner
04-23-2008, 08:12 PM
everyone is this thread = the ghey

Biggest e-thug is Autumn.

Double_0_Rusty
04-23-2008, 09:06 PM
yahhhhhhhhhhhhh TRICK yahhhhhhhhhhhh......opps.

OP who the hell are you? Oh yeah, welcome to ImportAtlanta.com, home to the most badass E-thugz y0! Fo RRY!

SicStang03
04-24-2008, 06:04 AM
Perjunk is a **** talker that won't do or say a damn thing IRL!!!!!!

And Jduds stepping up to a bouncer...LOL now I'm pissed I went to sleep

Perjunk
04-24-2008, 07:29 AM

You dont have to be gay to know another guy is ugly. You can just look at them and tell. jackass

Perjunk
04-24-2008, 07:32 AM
Perjunk is a **** talker that won't do or say a damn thing IRL!!!!!!

And Jduds stepping up to a bouncer...LOL now I'm pissed I went to sleep

What the hell are you talking about I call you and KG out Daily!!!!:2up:

And p.s. Sweet picture of your headlight queer.

SicStang03
04-24-2008, 07:35 AM
What the hell are you talking about I call you and KG out Daily!!!!:2up:

And p.s. Sweet picture of your headlight queer.

Don't make me get scrub**** on your ass:lmfao:

TheGodfather
04-24-2008, 08:30 AM
d993s is the biggest sh!t talker here.

He's a pansy ass whore, and his mother won't stop callling me. I hate him for it.