PDA

View Full Version : Washable spraypaint ?

Stormhammer
04-23-2008, 02:52 PM
I want to get input from those who have tried it ( I've seen it run on cars at autocrosses ) but how well does it stick, how much does it cost, and how easily does it come off ( as in carwash? ). Will it damage the paint any?

southside
04-23-2008, 03:05 PM
Do you know where to get it from

Stormhammer
04-23-2008, 03:14 PM
Do you know where to get it from

nein, thats another thing I want to know :D

redrumracer
04-23-2008, 03:55 PM
they sell it/sold it when i worked at autozone

southside
04-23-2008, 04:10 PM
they sell it/sold it when i worked at autozoneHow long ago was that And I hope what you gone say doesnt start with a "Y"

redrumracer
04-23-2008, 04:13 PM
How long ago was that And I hope what you gone say doesnt start with a "Y"
2006, and i wasnt one of the dumb ones that worked there. i was giong to school for automotive technology and am ase certified

southside
04-26-2008, 06:10 AM
2006, and i wasnt one of the dumb ones that worked there. i was giong to school for automotive technology and am ase certifiedhaha why did you feel the need to tell me that since you did Congrats.Because when i got most of the time they be like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what ya looking for again.I just get mad and chump them off

redrumracer
04-26-2008, 07:24 AM
haha why did you feel the need to tell me that since you did Congrats.Because when i got most of the time they be like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what ya looking for again.I just get mad and chump them off
lol because i do realize a lot of dumbasses work at autozone

Mad Mike
04-26-2008, 07:33 AM
I played a joke on my mom with that spray paint. She got a new car and the day after she got it I spray painted stuff all over it. She flipped out and was about to call the cops when I stopped her.

That stuff works great just make sure your car has a good smoth clear coat on it and don't get it on the trim. It came right off with hot soapy water.

southside
04-27-2008, 07:26 AM
lol because i do realize a lot of dumbasses work at autozoneyea you would think if you worked at a parts store, you would know somthing about cars.Even if its just a little big but I guess they dont require that for a job.Just see if you can look it up in the com pute :lmfao: