PDA

View Full Version : Daily meet!!!!! EVERYONE READ

slopoke
04-23-2008, 10:40 AM
Hi everyone i just moved up here from Buffalo, NY and the only member i know is Aaron with the s/c rsx-s. Back in buffalo we used to meet up at a place called mighty taco everynight that the weather permitted. There were about 20 regulars that were there religiously and then who ever else showed and sometimes we would hang out and shoot the ****, other times we would go for cruises on zee highway and cause havok :D I would like to meet some of you and maybe run some people my car is in the shop till late next week, but what do you think would be a good meeting place...has to be well lit large parking lot preferably with a highway close by... Anyone down? Oh and i drive an Audi A4 1.8tqm nothing special...

"ridge"racer
04-23-2008, 10:50 AM
im in for a regular meet, not everynight of course, but often enough to swing by as much as i can.

SLOWLYbtngU
04-23-2008, 10:52 AM
A good question to ask is where exactly do you live?

Motivation
04-23-2008, 10:52 AM
Hi everyone i just moved up here from Buffalo, NY and the only member i know is Aaron with the s/c rsx-s. Back in buffalo we used to meet up at a place called mighty taco everynight that the weather permitted. There were about 20 regulars that were there religiously and then who ever else showed and sometimes we would hang out and shoot the ****, other times we would go for cruises on zee highway and cause havok :D I would like to meet some of you and maybe run some people my car is in the shop till late next week, but what do you think would be a good meeting place...has to be well lit large parking lot preferably with a highway close by... Anyone down? Oh and i drive an Audi A4 1.8tqm nothing special...

That's why innocent people get killed.

SLOWLYbtngU
04-23-2008, 10:56 AM
:yes: Yeah! Spelling! Sheesh! It's "HAVOC" :doh:

Motivation
04-23-2008, 11:03 AM
:yes: Yeah! Spelling! Sheesh! It's "HAVOC" :doh:

Yes, the mis-spelling of words causes innocent people to get killed too. :tongue1: lol.

Dirty Octopus™
04-23-2008, 11:13 AM
damn... chillax bro! everyday? :eek:

geeez!

slopoke
04-23-2008, 01:26 PM
Yea if it is a nice day out why not meet up around 10-11pm, not sayin you have to go everyday lol. Some people have different days off then others, btw i live in marietta off windy hill. I understand that Atl is huge so we should do up 2-3 locations. Back in buffalo we would have a northtowns meet and also a southtowns meet on weekdays we would have a turnout of 15-20 and around 50-80 on weekends... We couldnt do the mall im sure security would kick us out, we would have to find a place open will midnight or so, preferably with cheap food... However i think Hooters on Cobb would make a great weekend spot!!!

slopoke
04-23-2008, 01:28 PM

We would NOT run on the highways till 11pm or later when nobody was up there and do some 30-130 pulls... We wouldnt want any young (16-17) ass hats that couldnt drive to go with us anyways, if people are going to race we all said the less that followed the better...

Dirty Octopus™
04-23-2008, 01:32 PM
Yea if it is a nice day out why not meet up around 10-11pm, not sayin you have to go everyday lol. Some people have different days off then others, btw i live in marietta off windy hill. I understand that Atl is huge so we should do up 2-3 locations. Back in buffalo we would have a northtowns meet and also a southtowns meet on weekdays we would have a turnout of 15-20 and around 50-80 on weekends... We couldnt do the mall im sure security would kick us out, we would have to find a place open will midnight or so, preferably with cheap food... However i think Hooters on Cobb would make a great weekend spot!!!
damn.. im just sayin though... i got Law & Order to watch on Tuesdays and all other sorts of important shows to watch throughout the week. :goodjob:

slopoke
04-23-2008, 01:35 PM
lol i see... were is everybody else from thats posting?

SLOWLYbtngU
04-23-2008, 01:37 PM
Ok you can go to the Barrett Pkwy meets on Sat night...OR the Gwinnett Meet off Pleasant Hill on Sat...OR you can go to the Varsity on the first thursday of every month and find a group you can chill with and find out where they go and how they do things ;)

Dirty Octopus™
04-23-2008, 01:38 PM
Ok you can go to the Barrett Pkwy meets on Sat night...OR the Gwinnett Meet off Pleasant Hill on Sat...OR you can go to the Varsity on the first thursday of every month and find a group you can chill with and find out where they go and how they do things ;)yeah do that! :goodjob:

cuz if you end up with my group you wont be goin no wheres!!! :crazy: :lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
04-23-2008, 01:48 PM
yeah do that! :goodjob:

cuz if you end up with my group you wont be goin no wheres!!! :crazy: :lmfao:
Lol, ass...

He aint lying though... :lmfao:

slopoke
04-23-2008, 02:02 PM
Why do they not cruise at all, just stand around and talk.

OT i love those pink wheels! You ever think of tinting the headlights pink, guy back in NY did it on his STI looks good!

slopoke
04-23-2008, 02:06 PM

blackboi50
04-23-2008, 02:10 PM
Why do they not cruise at all, just stand around and talk.

OT i love those pink wheels! You ever think of tinting the headlights pink, guy back in NY did it on his STI looks good!

u know i got a 55 dollar ticket in gwinnett because the cop said "DOT doesnt allow anything to be on the headlight"......:cry:

yo man u might have to juss chill out and do the weekend meets.......everyday will get boring and gas aint cheap:D.....1

blaknoize
04-23-2008, 02:14 PM
YES everyday is a lil to much. Thats like having sex everyday. It gets played out and gas isnt cheap

chinitoxamor
04-23-2008, 02:15 PM

at first i thought u were someone else.. until i read what car you drove.. other than that theres someone whos from buffalo that came down to atlanta and he's fake as sh.it, all he does is talk about someone behind their back and act like he's their friend. BEWARE OF ASIANS FROM UP NORTH

Dirty Octopus™
04-23-2008, 02:15 PM
yo man u might have to juss chill out and do the weekend meets.......everyday will get boring and gas aint cheap:D.....1
preach on brudda! :bow:

blackboi50
04-23-2008, 02:19 PM
preach on brudda! :bow:

*takes bow* thanks DO!!!!!......1

slopoke
04-23-2008, 02:34 PM
Not sayin everyday is a must but if rain is called for sat/sun and its 80+ and sunny on thurs why not? I personally would rather hang out with the car guys on weekdays when there is nothing to do, weekends are so full of other things going around.

Look simply put just saying if we all knew of a common place that if your out cruising around and bored you may say to your hey i wonder if anyone is up at (destinationX) tonight??

blackboi50
04-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Not sayin everyday is a must but if rain is called for sat/sun and its 80+ and sunny on thurs why not? I personally would rather hang out with the car guys on weekdays when there is nothing to do, weekends are so full of other things going around.

Look simply put just saying if we all knew of a common place that if your out cruising around and bored you may say to your hey i wonder if anyone is up at (destinationX) tonight??

yea and by 10-11pm im sleeping gotta get ready for work the next morning :).......full-time job FTW!!!!!.....1

slopoke
04-23-2008, 02:49 PM
i work 60+ hrs a week but i cant sleep before midnight...

KPowerEP3
04-23-2008, 02:50 PM
YES everyday is a lil to much. Thats like having sex everyday. It gets played out and gas isnt cheap

...homo

x Resilience
04-23-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm a homo

Yeah, you are. :D

csmiths
04-23-2008, 03:47 PM
i dont really think that anyone is going to be down for everyday type stuff, bc even the weekend meets can get a little played out. since you live in marietta, and i do as well just come up to the barrett meets on friday and sat and meet a few people then go from there.

edgarda91
04-23-2008, 04:46 PM
street racing is illegal in tha state of GA. but the devil makes me doit

slopoke
04-23-2008, 05:53 PM
lol its illegal everywhere and $1500 unauthorized speed contest tix suck the big one!!!

slopoke
04-23-2008, 05:53 PM
how do i get to these meets i have only been here for 5 weeks...

SLOWLYbtngU
04-23-2008, 05:56 PM
how do i get to these meets i have only been here for 5 weeks...
To the barrett meet- Take 75N to 575N take a right when you get off the exit, turn left at the first light (Chastain Meadows) turn right into Walmart parking lot...Drive down to the end of the parking lot to your right when you pull in. You will see them

To the Pleasant Hill one- Take 285 East to 85N get off at the Pleasant Hill Exit and turn left. When you see the BP to your right turn in there and you will see them

To the Varsity...lol man iunno... Get onto 75 or 85 South...

slopoke
04-23-2008, 06:02 PM
which will be more populated...???

OT i seen a silver skyline the other day R32 i believe anyone on here?

merfwin
04-23-2008, 06:12 PM
i saw 1 to in marietta !did it have a white fender?

Julio
04-23-2008, 06:15 PM
A meet everyday ? HELL YEAH IM DOWN y0!

slopoke
04-23-2008, 06:29 PM
dunno about that fender sorry

JDMB20
04-23-2008, 06:38 PM
almost everybody hags out saturday and sunday nights
saturday in stockbridge at taco bell old k-mart parking lot (northern tools now) and mooreland on sundays and waste gas running from the cops no matter wat ppl say cops ALWAYS show up

csmiths
04-23-2008, 06:39 PM
the one in pleasant hill is like 40 min away from you, the barrett one is like 10. they both have about the same amount of ppl, but some nights are better than others. if its not raining on friday, i know me and a few buddies will be going out there. if there is no one at the walmart, (in front of the grand asian buffet btw) then get back onto barrett and go to the starbucks in front of provinos on the left, and there should be some ppl there chillin

VickNotic
04-23-2008, 07:50 PM
Wally world is the place to be.. ! and who says dont trust asians from upnorth..!! you racist moFO.. you just prolly haven't met the good ones.. :)

Ronsam2006
04-23-2008, 08:55 PM
Everyday is too much. Just go to the events/meets section...you see the Thursday Sonics meet. Check that out.

81911SC
04-23-2008, 08:58 PM
Apparently you have no life, at all.

slopoke
04-24-2008, 12:04 AM
lol Im just saying AGAIN if you see the weather lookin ****y for the weekend why not have a known meeting spot for week days... And how can you throw blows about having a life when you have posted on this car forum over 8,000 times in a 1 1/2 yrs ROFL!!!!

81911SC
04-24-2008, 12:08 AM
It's called a job. Dumbass.

Got Milk?
04-24-2008, 07:55 AM
everyday? son do you know how much premium is?

JDM TYTE YO
04-24-2008, 05:03 PM
heard of the varsity

On_Her_Face
04-24-2008, 05:14 PM
heard of the varsity

the what?

N/A EK
04-24-2008, 05:19 PM
heard of the varsity

Its only once in a month, every first thrusday of the month.

JDM TYTE YO
04-24-2008, 05:32 PM
nah i meant ppl can meet at the V.. there are other meets there expect once a month.. usually on the weekends by various car crews..

2micro4u
04-24-2008, 07:13 PM
i would be interested to meet just let me know

VickNotic
04-24-2008, 08:17 PM
well.. i know exactly what he wants.. and hate to tell you bro.. from upnorth .. but it aint the same as up north then down here in GA..

the difference in GA is just strickly a MEET.. to see whose rocking the neweest **** in the market and whose got best of the best etc etc..

i myself should know about meets upnorth, they meet and talk about each others ride, and cruise around and prowl around some other folks car and ask for RUNS, DIG runs.. BETs.. and sometimes **** talkers get's there ass handed etc. am i right or wrong... Here i guess there use to be one near around moreland? but iono never been there.. and hopefully wont be gonig there anytime soon.. but some folks run sometimes but it's through a special text form, through PMs. and they take a long drive to mexico, and fire things up .. :)

slopoke
04-25-2008, 11:43 PM
lol you pretty much have it!

Stormhammer
04-27-2008, 04:13 AM
you're both wrong, there is street racing that goes on here - it's just a pretty secluded group of people, the scene is a LOT more different here than up north though. You guys are the kind of people that will stop an entire highway to drag race ( which is absolutely idiotic ) vs. here they meet up, get onto the highway and go from a dig. It's also generally a 1vs1 sort of thing. It used to be more popular and not as "underground" but GA got to cracking down on illegal organized street racing pretty fast. Hell, at the BP, you burn out, do a doughnut or anything and you can bet your ass Duluth Police will be there in less than 30 seconds arresting you and or ticketing you. The Varsity went downhill when those idiots did the same thing, even got onto the news. Thankfully now there is a police officer there everytime ( from what I last saw and heard ) to keep things in check. It's nice having a mass get together of cars, without worrying so much about police intervention due to street racing going on. And it does go on ;)

Oh, and if you wreck havoc on the highway, expect to get pulled over. GSP doesn't **** around.

slopoke - you still have that Conquest you got from Justin? Or did you get rid of it?