PDA

View Full Version : Misc Fast and Furious 4 - New Actors

Blaze_Cunnings
04-22-2008, 05:29 PM
has anyone seen the new cast list for fast and furious 4? T.I. and Lil Wayne are in it, I wonder how this will play out? :thinking:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fast_and_the_Furious_4

OneDurtyZ
04-22-2008, 05:37 PM
something like this

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/9/92/Tankpwned.jpg/416px-Tankpwned.jpg

Infamous_1
04-22-2008, 05:45 PM
watch them be like ja rule in part one. haha just in for like 5 minutes.

gtikid
04-22-2008, 05:47 PM
I can picture T.I. already, "whatchu kno bout that cuuuuuuuz."

And then Lil Wayne in his weird ass voice, "is Weezy F Baby in da 3feezyweezy with the turboweezy!"

x Resilience
04-22-2008, 05:53 PM

And then Lil Wayne in his weird ass voice, "is Weezy F Baby in da 3feezyweezy with the turboweezy!"

:lmfao:

itsnotarex
04-22-2008, 06:05 PM

Dude, REPS for that ****. :lmfao:

I think I might see FF4 just for the laugh value.

Da_unknown
04-22-2008, 06:29 PM

And then Lil Wayne in his weird ass voice, "is Weezy F Baby in da 3feezyweezy with the turboweezy!":lmfao::lmfao:...:goodjob:

SlowsterCivy
04-22-2008, 06:44 PM
Is Paul Walker going to be in the 4th one? I can't look at the link, my stupid computer won't pull it up.

OTG Signs
04-22-2008, 07:27 PM
Is Paul Walker going to be in the 4th one? I can't look at the link, my stupid computer won't pull it up.

Not for long. It takes place between the 2nd and 3rd movies.

Blaze_Cunnings
04-22-2008, 07:34 PM
yeah paul walker is in the movie:

Synopsis:

Brian help the feds stop a heroin importer known as Braga. With the help of an informant named James Park, Brian - and ultimately Dominic Toretto - wins a place on the criminal's team, where he - and his flashy Nissan - plan to catch the man red-handed. Written by ComingSoon.Net

Letty has been killed working for drug baron Antonio Braga. Brian, fresh from an undercover stint in prison, is out to catch the man responsible, and so is Dominic. Brian and Dominic go undercover as members of Braga's drug transportation team. Written by rodriguez

OTG Signs
04-22-2008, 07:36 PM
I'd imagine the character of Han is also going to be in it, being as in the end of 3, Diesel made reference to Han "back in the day".

redciv1
04-22-2008, 08:02 PM
I didn't want to like FF3 because of the bad FF2, but I really liked the way FF3 was shot in Japan and the new characters also.

SlowsterCivy
04-22-2008, 08:06 PM

Synopsis:

Brian help the feds stop a heroin importer known as Braga. With the help of an informant named James Park, Brian - and ultimately Dominic Toretto - wins a place on the criminal's team, where he - and his flashy Nissan - plan to catch the man red-handed. Written by ComingSoon.Net

Letty has been killed working for drug baron Antonio Braga. Brian, fresh from an undercover stint in prison, is out to catch the man responsible, and so is Dominic. Brian and Dominic go undercover as members of Braga's drug transportation team. Written by rodriguez

Yay!!!! :bump: :D :goodjob: I love Paul Walker! I didn't care for 2 fast 2 furious though minus the skyline, but was glad they put a girl driver in the movie with the pink s2000

chinitoxamor
04-22-2008, 11:25 PM
this is gonna be shi.tty... watch them race again like in the beginning of the first and second movie but only this time its to cross the border to mexico puahahahahahahaa

OhMyGodfather
04-23-2008, 02:11 AM
how corny they are and how ricey, its still gonna get your ticket money..so whose the ricer now? lol.

its entertaining to say the least, no one can disagree with that :P

jmotank
04-23-2008, 02:30 AM
yeah, if you can take it for what it is, a movie made for entertainment it should be good. if you read into it too much and focus on the loads of rice then it will suck. i'll prolly actually go see it for entertainment value. yes there will be plenty to make fun of, but if the story line is good and it's entertaining, i can get over the other stuff. i enjoyed the 3rd because of the story line, the way it was shot, and all the characters involved. hopefully this one will be the same.

SLPR
04-23-2008, 02:51 AM
haha lil waynes name is gonna be Alex and TI is Troy.
gangstas with white names yo

jmotank
04-23-2008, 03:45 AM
^that is pretty funny.

ironchef
04-23-2008, 07:20 AM

Synopsis:

Letty has been killed working for drug baron Antonio Braga. Brian, fresh from an undercover stint in prison, is out to catch the man responsible, and so is Dominic. Brian and Dominic go undercover as members of Braga's drug transportation team. Written by rodriguezIts kind of odd cause this movie will take place before the 3rd one, however it will use cars that came out after the 3rd one lol. Such as the new gt-r, genesis coupe, porsche gt3, etc.

_Christian_
04-23-2008, 07:49 AM
Its kind of odd cause this movie will take place before the 3rd one, however it will use cars that came out after the 3rd one lol. Such as the new gt-r, genesis coupe, porsche gt3, etc.
yea, that's retarded. they should have stuck to the original actors. tokyo drift was so random and now they have to figure out how to tie everything in.

blackboi50
04-23-2008, 08:00 AM
man they gonna have tego and don omar in it 2........2 gangsturrr reggaeton artists????......imma have to see this one!!!!.....1

Vteckidd
04-23-2008, 08:12 AM
Great, more street racers transporting drugs.

I mean are they serious? All my years of street racing and knowing poeple in the racing biz i never heard anyone say "i want to use my civic to transport drugs" LOL

they did that **** in the second movie an it was stupid.

Han is supposed to be in this one somewhere.

how are they going to have cars that came AFTER the third movie in the 4th movie that takes place BEFORE the third movie?

rediculous. they should have stopped at 3

SlowsterCivy
04-23-2008, 01:33 PM
this is gonna be shi.tty... watch them race again like in the beginning of the first and second movie but only this time its to cross the border to mexico puahahahahahahaa

I agree on this. But I'll still watch the movie.

thinkfast®
04-23-2008, 05:34 PM
Great, more street racers transporting drugs.

I mean are they serious? All my years of street racing and knowing poeple in the racing biz i never heard anyone say "i want to use my civic to transport drugs" LOL

they did that **** in the second movie an it was stupid.

Han is supposed to be in this one somewhere.

how are they going to have cars that came AFTER the third movie in the 4th movie that takes place BEFORE the third movie?

rediculous. they should have stopped at 1

FIXED

azianhustla
04-23-2008, 05:48 PM
hahahaha. repped:goodjob:

Sunkenkarma
04-23-2008, 07:58 PM
Maybe they will put some old school Nissans in here instead of Civics, Meybe like Z32's or s13's, watch I can see it now, Lil wayne and TI racing, RR Phantom vs Escalade >.<

JTM
04-24-2008, 10:35 AM
might not pay to watch this and wait for the bootleg

On_Her_Face
04-24-2008, 07:43 PM
whoever says they arn't going to see this is a lie, all you homos know you will go see it.

jaystar
04-24-2008, 07:56 PM
i think tokoyo drift was good but this jus is going 2 be bad

dnugs03rsx
04-24-2008, 08:04 PM
yea supposedly ja rule was at the location when they were filming so he just did his parts without any lines... thats what i get for watching the behind the scenes on tbs god dayumit

Nomad!
04-26-2008, 01:43 AM
This movie should be named "Redline 2"!

gtrmonkey
04-28-2008, 09:10 PM
So basically they got the idea of racing across the broder from the Killforums guyes b/c most of there races take place there???