PDA

View Full Version : Any of the banned Maniacs care to respond?

quickdodge®
04-22-2008, 06:10 AM
They're all probabaly saying all of this just so they don't get -repped by QD. They need to stop beating around the bush and just suck his diick.

You know what? If there is anyone that rides my diick hard as hail, I would venture to say it's you. I don't know how many times you've come on here, out of the blue, and made the comment about everyone being scared of me and my reps. I never really read anyone else talking that shiit but you. You're the only one that puts dicc riding and QD together. So let's see the resp............

...................ooops, lolol. What was I thinking. You can't respond when you're banned. Sorry bout that. Later, QD.

1000cckiller
04-22-2008, 07:47 AM
You know what? If there is anyone that rides my diick hard as hail, I would venture to say it's you. I don't know how many times you've come on here, out of the blue, and made the comment about everyone being scared of me and my reps. I never really read anyone else talking that shiit but you. You're the only one that puts dicc riding and QD together. So let's see the resp............

...................ooops, lolol. What was I thinking. You can't respond when you're banned. Sorry bout that. Later, QD. :thinking:

Farrow2005
04-22-2008, 08:26 AM
/walks in to thread...

****!! its QD

/Runs out of thread

TheGodfather
04-22-2008, 08:28 AM
Hahahaha, he got banned again?

Thats funny. Someone should put him on suicide watch.

ShooterMcGavin
04-22-2008, 08:32 AM
lol, he's always banned i think, just finds a way to sneak back in here :P

GuessWho
04-22-2008, 12:16 PM
QD talking to the wall again ????????
lawl...

SlowsterCivy
04-22-2008, 12:18 PM
lol, he's always banned i think, just finds a way to sneak back in here :P

How the hell is he doing that? Proxies?

ironchef
04-22-2008, 12:22 PM
How the hell is he doing that? Proxies?He is mexican after all, they got their ways.

Jaimecbr900
04-22-2008, 12:24 PM
Be careful folks.....if you happen to agree with QD or anyone else for that matter then you are suddenly a "band wagon rider" according to Maniac.

Funny how he SAYS he doesn't care about reps or being banned yet he just can't stay away from IA. Funny how that works, huh? :rolleyes:

SlowsterCivy
04-22-2008, 12:28 PM
He is mexican after all, they got their ways.

Damn :thinking: :ninja:

On_Her_Face
04-22-2008, 12:36 PM
where is the picture of the vette?

Maniaç
04-26-2008, 10:38 AM
Before I begin, I'd like to apologize for taking too long to post. I've been too busy having a "life."

Funny how he SAYS he doesn't care about reps or being banned yet he just can't stay away from IA. Funny how that works, huh?
Now, I wasn't aware that I was "saying" stuff about my current status on IA to anyone... Like, for real? Let me see, my reputation points here are worthless, they can not pay for my bills, gas, food, bud, mods for my car, or clothes. So, yea im sure they're oh so very important to me. Lol, seriously jaime? I thought you wouldn't post anything about me like this, since we had that small chat through pm's. I thought we were somewhat cool, or should I say E-cool?

Im not trying to get into another argument with you nor do I have the time to sit on my ass to wait for your ingenious response. So umm, you can just ban me and not even reply, if you don't want to waste some of your time on my young immature ass. I mean, im a pretty dull person with no real "intellect." It's all just a act I put out. :p

Maniaç
04-26-2008, 10:40 AM
Damn, I think this may be a record. LOL

Welcome, Maniaç.
You last visited: 04-21-2008 at 10:52 PM
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 131.

Oh and Jaime, if you reply. Atleast let me reply back, banning me and you having the last word is pretty weak.

Alan®
04-26-2008, 10:53 AM
this will be slow gay and not entertaining.

Maniaç
04-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Dear Redgt,

Please do us a favor and go play in traffic. Thanks

The Ninja
04-26-2008, 10:57 AM
But you know QD, you and Maniac have a "special" relationship. The same way he gives you **** and constantly refers to you, you return the favor. Giving him the attention he craves, that is also why I think he comes back to IA. The attention, no you can't pay bills, buy bud, or get head from attention, but it does satisfy one of the more primal urges of those with a supposed higher state of mind.

Same with Fagtus. (I honestly don't remember his real s/n because that is all I'm used to seeing.)

Maniaç
04-26-2008, 10:59 AM
Happy birthday, Mike!

:Look im riding his nuts, look at me: :D Pathetic, seriously though, happy bday old man.

JITB
04-26-2008, 11:03 AM
dam its maniac... car still a yard ornament?

Alan®
04-26-2008, 11:03 AM
Dear redGT,

Please do us a favor and go play in traffic.

Thanks

Fixed :D :goodjob:

Maniaç
04-26-2008, 11:04 AM
Haha, JITB! Yo, you going to be at the varsity next week? Your tall ass monkey face self? And no, my baby will be at the varsity. :D

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 11:04 AM
But you know QD, you and Maniac have a "special" relationship. The same way he gives you **** and constantly refers to you, you return the favor. Giving him the attention he craves, that is also why I think he comes back to IA. The attention, no you can't pay bills, buy bud, or get head from attention, but it does satisfy one of the more primal urges of those with a supposed higher state of mind.

Same with Fagtus. (I honestly don't remember his real s/n because that is all I'm used to seeing.)

I agree with that. So why doesn't everyone just ignore? :thinking:

Maniaç
04-26-2008, 11:06 AM
I agree with that. So why doesn't everyone just ignore?You're an idiot.

JITB
04-26-2008, 11:09 AM
Haha, JITB! Yo, you going to be at the varsity next week? Your tall ass monkey face self? And no, my baby will be at the varsity. :D

probrably not...lol

Maniaç
04-26-2008, 11:10 AM
probrably not...lolGoing to be too busy getting crunk huh? Crankin that Cotton gin? LOL j/k

JITB
04-26-2008, 11:11 AM
Going to be too busy getting crunk huh? Crankin that Cotton gin? LOL j/k

im gonna slap u

Maniaç
04-26-2008, 11:12 AM
lol

quickdodge®
04-26-2008, 11:13 AM

Serious, much? You should try the humor side of things once in a while. This post wasn't intended to be dissected at all.

Happy birthday, Mike![/quote=

THANKS!!!

[quote=Maniaç]You're an idiot.

I agree with that. So why doesn't everyone just ignore?

You know the routine already, whore.

Truth be told. And it already was told, lolol. The biitch doesn't seem to want to let up. Later, QD.

The Ninja
04-26-2008, 11:18 AM
Serious, much? You should try the humor side of things once in a while. This post wasn't intended to be dissected at all.

[quote=Maniaç]Happy birthday, Mike![/quote=

THANKS!!!

You know the routine already, whore.

Truth be told. And it already was told, lolol. The biitch doesn't seem to want to let up. Later, QD.

I have problems staying on the same track as old people, sorry.

quickdodge®
04-26-2008, 11:21 AM
sorry.

Later, QD.

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 11:23 AM
Later, QD.

Stop calling me a ***** and a whore.

The Ninja
04-26-2008, 11:25 AM
Later,

Later, Dairy King. (DK).

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 11:41 AM

Does the shoe fit?

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 11:42 AM
Does the shoe fit?

No far from it. I find it disrespectful to females. And I don't think anyone on here should say either or.

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 11:43 AM
No far from it. I find it disrespectful to females. And I don't think anyone on here should say either or.

Then why does it offend you?

quickdodge®
04-26-2008, 11:45 AM

Shut the fucc up, Maid.

And I don't think anyone on here should say either or.

You're not on here to think. You're here to take all the flack for women thinking their legs were meant to stand on to proclaim "women's rights" Women's legs were meant to only be spread open. Later, QD.

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 11:45 AM
Then why does it offend you?

Because I'm not a whore? And I should not be called one. Nor should any other female on here. Unless they are sleeping with the IA members!!

ahmonrah
04-26-2008, 11:47 AM
Be careful folks.....if you happen to agree with QD or anyone else for that matter then you are suddenly a "band wagon rider" according to Maniac.

Funny how he SAYS he doesn't care about reps or being banned yet he just can't stay away from IA. Funny how that works, huh? :rolleyes:it's pretty true...but in the mind of a maniac, anythings possible.

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 11:52 AM
Because I'm not a whore? And I should not be called one. Nor should any other female on here. Unless they are sleeping with the IA members!!

How do we know this? I mean, look at your avatar. Is that you?

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 11:54 AM
How do we know this? I mean, look at your avatar. Is that you?

Yes that's me? I had a Hello Kitty avatar...until QD said purge much...so....i'm sure you get what i'm saying here...

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 11:56 AM
Yes that's me? I had a Hello Kitty avatar...until QD said purge much...so....i'm sure you get what i'm saying here...

So, the torso that was in your avatar was you in a bikini? Like you took the pic and it is you?

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 11:59 AM
So, the torso that was in your avatar was you in a bikini? Like you took the pic and it is you?

Yes and yes.
Picture was taken with a camera phone 1-3 months after being released from the hospital. Lost a lot of muscle after being sick, but in a month, It wasn't hard to gain it back...

ahmonrah
04-26-2008, 12:03 PM
this will be slow gay and not entertaining.i've been awake for 24 hours(work) and i'll side with you on this one dude:goodjob:,

but the girl getting a little upset was a teeny weeny splash of :D

ahmonrah
04-26-2008, 12:06 PM
i've been awake for 24 hours(work) and i'll side with you on this one dude:goodjob:,

but the girl getting a little upset was a teeny weeny splash of :D

you sleep deprived ass hat....it's (btlfed/ that chicks d'bate) still going on!!
shoosh! eat some popcorn!

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 12:07 PM
Yes and yes.
Picture was taken with a camera phone 1-3 months after being released from the hospital. Lost a lot of muscle after being sick, but in a month, It wasn't hard to gain it back...

How old are you? What were you sick with?

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 12:07 PM
you sleep deprived ass hat....it's (btlfed/ that chicks d'bate) still going on!!

No debate here.

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 12:11 PM

LOL I'm not attacking her. Just asking questions. She hasn't given me any reason to...yet....:ninja:

ahmonrah
04-26-2008, 12:12 PM
btlfed notes?

~QD's remark~

~no remark from the one being jabbed~

~jab-E remarks to another members remark~

~YOU agree to other members remark and lil pun of your own~

~YOU wander to ebay, while QD, btlfed jab a girl with a green civy over a womans title, effectively missing the bout~

~then YOU agree with a statement by the "skinny guy with the redhead"~

~now your talkin to yourself~

ahmonrah
04-26-2008, 12:14 PM
LOL I'm not attacking her. Just asking questions. She hasn't given me any reason to...yet....:ninja:nah, i know your not attackin her, though the line of questioning is interesting to say the least, since she's actually responding....and not idiotically like uh......hmm.....that one chick...ummm.....her names similar to a weather season......ummm....yeah. AUTUMN

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 12:16 PM
How old are you? What were you sick with?r

I went the doctor a few time for a really bad sore throat, which felt like my tonsils were the problem, well they of course turned out to not be. Had a bunch of swab test for my throat..everything came back fine.The 2 weeks later...same problem this time..I hit up the ER well they then do same kind of test, then tell me i have a really bad sore throat.. give me some tylenol coidene (s/p?) 4 weeks later...back to the doctor where they tell me I have mono...oh well, that turned into a NO. Finally I started gaging, and feeling like I was going to throw up, but couldn't well, then to the doctors I went I couldn't catch my breath because I had suffered for 3 months. Well then at the doctors..they got me a speicalist to go see...well he couldn't see me because he was going on vacation! The doctor then had to run and get something because I was gaging in his office again, so they admitted me right away. I stayed in for 4 days, they ran losts of test, took losts of blood, gave me cat scans and everything else, they gave me a burium swallow test where, they'd watch me swallow on my side, back stomach and stuff and i had to drive through a straw, i had bad trouble with that, so test results came back, and they told me what was wrong with me, and they placed me on medication, that helps control it but does not take it away.

I suffer from Esophageal Spasms. I have to to carry around finnegan for the rest of my life, because I can't throw up, my muscles tighten up, and close so nothing comes out, I also suffer from jaw pain, headaches, stomach discomfort, muscle aches, joint pain, and swollen elbow and knee joints.

I also have this thing they call "clicking" It sounds something like a hiccup, but it's actually my throat opening and closing I have medication to help control that, the spasms cause it hard to breathe when I have one. I don't often gag because I have had this for 2 years now, and I've got the hang of taking what I need to before I have an attack, cause dizziness, blood pressure to raise, because you are obviously scared you'll choke to death, fever (sometimes for me) mainly just get extremely hott, and I shake, as if i am cold, nothing can be done for that its how my body affects to what my body is reacting to.

My spasms have caused not to be able to drive a car. Recently, I've got clearance from my doctors to drive with a license driver in my car again. As far as being able to be active like sports and such..I would walk to the kicthen, and my diafram would be so tired because any morement caused a spasms to my esophagus. I have sense 2 years later am able to do a lot more, and i've got the hang of it.

My case is Medium. I am not in the area of having surgery. They don't know much about Esopageal Spasms it's really rare, and they do not know what actually tiggers it, some say it's related to diet and food, but i'm a rather healthy person, so that is a no for me. I am unable to get my teeth cleaned (dentist), or anything UNLESS i am put to sleep because of how bad my spasms are.

ahmonrah
04-26-2008, 12:20 PM
^
THAT SOUNDS LIKE A REAL INCONVENIENCE THERE LADY.

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 12:23 PM
r

I went the doctor a few time for a really bad sore throat, which felt like my tonsils were the problem, well they of course turned out to not be. Had a bunch of swab test for my throat..everything came back fine.The 2 weeks later...same problem this time..I hit up the ER well they then do same kind of test, then tell me i have a really bad sore throat.. give me some tylenol coidene (s/p?) 4 weeks later...back to the doctor where they tell me I have mono...oh well, that turned into a NO. Finally I started gaging, and feeling like I was going to throw up, but couldn't well, then to the doctors I went I couldn't catch my breath because I had suffered for 3 months. Well then at the doctors..they got me a speicalist to go see...well he couldn't see me because he was going on vacation! The doctor then had to run and get something because I was gaging in his office again, so they admitted me right away. I stayed in for 4 days, they ran losts of test, took losts of blood, gave me cat scans and everything else, they gave me a burium swallow test where, they'd watch me swallow on my side, back stomach and stuff and i had to drive through a straw, i had bad trouble with that, so test results came back, and they told me what was wrong with me, and they placed me on medication, that helps control it but does not take it away.

I suffer from Esophageal Spasms. I have to to carry around finnegan for the rest of my life, because I can't throw up, my muscles tighten up, and close so nothing comes out, I also suffer from jaw pain, headaches, stomach discomfort, muscle aches, joint pain, and swollen elbow and knee joints.

I also have this thing they call "clicking" It sounds something like a hiccup, but it's actually my throat opening and closing I have medication to help control that, the spasms cause it hard to breathe when I have one. I don't often gag because I have had this for 2 years now, and I've got the hang of taking what I need to before I have an attack, cause dizziness, blood pressure to raise, because you are obviously scared you'll choke to death, fever (sometimes for me) mainly just get extremely hott, and I shake, as if i am cold, nothing can be done for that its how my body affects to what my body is reacting to.

<Insert Oral Sex Joke Here :lmfao:>

Seriously though, that sounds horrible. How old are you?

And yes ahmonrah, she sounds much more intelligent than that hobag Autumn. That's why I'm not attacking her right now. I'd rather have a conversation with her than attack her for no reason.

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 12:23 PM
^
THAT SOUNDS LIKE A REAL INCONVENIENCE THERE LADY.

Yes it has been miresable, which is WHY i did not like QD's purge much comment. I've had to struggle like hell to get back into some what decent shape because I was a VERY active peron when it came to being phyiscally fit.

I take medication for it. It helps. But it does not take it away. They have me 4 medications. 2 I must take everyday, the other 2 are for when I have a bad attack, or if i am out in public, and it happens, .

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 12:24 PM

And yes ahmonrah, she sounds much more intelligent than that hobag Autumn. That's why I'm not attacking her right now. I'd rather have a conversation with her than attack her for no reason.

I'm 23 years old.

When you eat food, you have to eat small portions. When you swallow food, it doesn't break down properly b/c of the esophagus spasming as you swallow which causes that.

Some things I eat I have to swallow a lot more than the regular person to get the food to actually pass, it feels like something is stuck in my throat a lot of the time, based around when I am having a so called "bad" day.

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 12:26 PM
I'm 23 years old.

Wow. So nothing can like actually fix it? Sorry I'm asking so many questions, but I have never heard of this and I think it is fascinating to learn new things.

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 12:29 PM
Wow. So nothing can like actually fix it? Sorry I'm asking so many questions, but I have never heard of this and I think it is fascinating to learn new things.

No nothing cures this. In mild cases they say it can go away. But in most outcomes, it never leaves.

The most annoying thing is the clicking...espeically when you are around your friends and other people and it starts to happen. I have gotten use to it, at first, i thought people would see it happen and think I had somethin wrong with me and stuff, but it's not THAT noticeable, it looks like i have the hiccups, but somes different, it happens when my spasm are back and my throat closes and opens.

Everyones symptoms are different, mine consist of:

Joint pain
elbow knee joints swelling
gaging (medication to stop that quickly)
tension headaches
tightness of the neck and lower back
sore throats (do to muscle tightness)
clicking
not being able to sleep on my sides on some nights do the spasm causes it harder to breathe, so i must sleep on my back.
shaking
feeling hot
having a fever from the muscle spasms (only when having a 45-1 1/2 hour attack) *note have not had one in a while *crosses fingers*
feeling overly full when i have not eaten at all
slight pain the right side of my chest do to this problem

Those are all that come to the top of my head at the moment.

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 12:37 PM

I understand. No problem.

ahmonrah
04-26-2008, 12:37 PM
Yes it has been miserable, which is WHY i did not like QD's purge much comment. I've had to struggle like hell to get back into some what decent shape because I was a VERY active peron when it came to being phyiscally fit.

I take medication for it. It helps. But it does not take it away. They have me 4 medications. 2 I must take everyday, the other 2 are for when I have a bad attack, or if i am out in public, and it happens, .
QD's "purge much?" statement, i'm sure was one done w/o the knowledge of the medical condition....OG's (including btlfed/thinkfast/myself...among others) are better than that! i'm guessing he only asked that because of the PIC i didnt see, and from that...are you thin or something?

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 12:39 PM
QD's "purge much?" statement, i'm sure was one done w/o the knowledge of the medical condition....OG's (including btlfed/thinkfast/myself...among others) are better than that! i'm guessing he only asked that because of the PIC i didnt see, and from that...are you thin or something?

Yes, I'm a rather small women. But I'm also very fit.

ahmonrah
04-26-2008, 12:39 PM

And yes ahmonrah, she sounds much more intelligent than that hobag Autumn. That's why I'm not attacking her right now. I'd rather have a conversation with her than attack her for no reason.:goodjob::goodjob:i know......we're mostly conservative assholes!

ahmonrah
04-26-2008, 12:43 PM
Yes, I'm a rather small women.
i'm the opposite.

But I'm also very fit.
UMM.....i can fit into a miata?
i'll run fast if i'm shot at and cant return fire??

just kidding. i'm not too shabby, but workout= damn why'd i stop! in my case.

carry on........

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 12:44 PM
i'm the opposite.

UMM.....i can fit into a miata?
i'll run fast if i'm shot at and cant return fire??

just kidding. i'm not too shabby, but workout= damn why'd i stop! in my case.

I'm 5'7" 110 pounds

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 12:59 PM

Well this is one of them i had up. when he made the comment he then said he was just joking i of course foudn it to not be funny in the slightest bit.

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 01:02 PM
No nothing cures this. In mild cases they say it can go away. But in most outcomes, it never leaves.

The most annoying thing is the clicking...espeically when you are around your friends and other people and it starts to happen. I have gotten use to it, at first, i thought people would see it happen and think I had somethin wrong with me and stuff, but it's not THAT noticeable, it looks like i have the hiccups, but somes different, it happens when my spasm are back and my throat closes and opens.

Everyones symptoms are different, mine consist of:

Joint pain
elbow knee joints swelling
gaging (medication to stop that quickly)
tension headaches
tightness of the neck and lower back
sore throats (do to muscle tightness)
clicking
not being able to sleep on my sides on some nights do the spasm causes it harder to breathe, so i must sleep on my back.
shaking
feeling hot
having a fever from the muscle spasms (only when having a 45-1 1/2 hour attack) *note have not had one in a while *crosses fingers*
feeling overly full when i have not eaten at all
slight pain the right side of my chest do to this problem

Those are all that come to the top of my head at the moment.

Damn that sucks! But at least the meds are helping though? You said something about surgery? Why can't you do that? What does the surgery consist of?

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 01:04 PM
Damn that sucks! But at least the meds are helping though? You said something about surgery? Why can't you do that? What does the surgery consist of?

They go in my esophagus..and slit a muscle to help slow down the muscle spasms/coontractions.

They don't recommend it, and they WILL NOT do it unless, the person can't live their life, I am able to live my life.

But whos to say one day..I won't become immune to the medicatiton, they'll change it, and change it until nothing works which then will be surgery, also, they say even with it done...no promise it will actually slow the muscle contractions down that cuase a spasm, so oh well.

*EDIT* Sorry for typos im trying to type everyones answers as fast i can in case others ask about it.

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 01:04 PM
:goodjob::goodjob:i know......we're mostly conservative assholes!

But assholes none the less! :lmfao:

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 01:07 PM
They go in my esophagus..and slit a muscle to help slow down the muscle spasms/coontractions.

They don't recommend it, and they WILL NOT do it unless, the person can't live their life, I am able to live my life.

But whos to say one day..I won't become immune to the medicatiton, they'll change it, and change it until nothing works which then will be surgery, also, they say even with it done...no promise it will actually slow the muscle contractions down that cuase a spasm, so oh well.

Damn that sucks. You learn something new everyday. And you do look very fit. I work out too....doing 12 ounce curls. :drink:

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 01:09 PM
Damn that sucks. You learn something new everyday. And you do look very fit. I work out too....doing 12 ounce curls. :drink:

Hahaha. :cheers:

Yeah it does suck. But I make the best of it. 2 years later. I'm able to run a mile, and bike 2. It's alot harder on my diafram to run miles like I use to, but with paitents, i again will hit my 3 mile marker for running

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 01:13 PM
Hahaha. :cheers:

Yeah it does suck. But I make the best of it. 2 years later. I'm able to run a mile, and bike 2. It's alot harder on my diafram to run miles like I use to, but with paitents, i again will hit my 3 mile marker for running

Holy crap! :eek:

I smoke and drink, I can't do that sh!t LOL!

Oh and Midori Green = Win. :goodjob:

Buttons
04-26-2008, 01:15 PM
maniac had me put this since he cant:

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa253/El_Maniaco/n500830915_773807_6575.jpg

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa253/El_Maniaco/omuglyness.jpg

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 01:18 PM
Holy crap! :eek:

I smoke and drink, I can't do that sh!t LOL!

Oh and Midori Green = Win. :goodjob:

Haha. Well my favorite sport is Taekwondo. But since i'm on a LONG break from that, I became a runner to maintain my body tyle. I am running again with weights on my akles to train so i'll be able to keep up with the sparring and endurance and regular class again. I'd like to get my itty bitty ass back in the top 10 again. :)

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 01:21 PM

GTFO out of here you worthless skank. No body likes you. ---------------->

You must be sucking Alex's **** since he is talking to you. I should ban you AGAIN just because I can. You contribute nothing to IA or life. Kill yourself.

Buttons
04-26-2008, 01:22 PM
lol at bottlefed.

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 01:22 PM

The cross around my neck, is from my grandad. I wear it because he passed away Oct 2006. He left it to me. So I wear it out of respect and rememberance of my grandad.

That is not my room where that photo was taken. That is me and my bathing suit though

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 01:24 PM
lol at bottlefed.

LOL at your attempt at life. I hope you get crotch rot and your uterus falls out.

ahmonrah
04-26-2008, 01:28 PM

~conservative ASSHOLE mode: OFF~

autumn....follow my instruction carefully.

1) STAND AT INTERSECTION OF PEACHTREE/ 14TH
2) STAND ON CURB with your feet hanging off (it's important for step 4)
3) WAIT FOR FULLSIZE SUV TO APPEAR
4) LEAN FORWARD, MAKING SURE YOU'RE EYE LEVEL WITH RIGHT HEADLIGHT.
5) perish.............

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 01:34 PM
~conservative ASSHOLE mode: OFF~

autumn....follow my instruction carefully.

1) STAND AT INTERSECTION OF PEACHTREE/ 14TH
2) STAND ON CURB with your feet hanging off (it's important for step 4)
3) WAIT FOR FULLSIZE SUV TO APPEAR
4) LEAN FORWARD, MAKING SURE YOU'RE EYE LEVEL WITH RIGHT HEADLIGHT.
5) perish.............

:lmfao:

Damnit, I just repped you so I can't again yet. :lmfao:

ahmonrah
04-26-2008, 02:16 PM
I'm 5'7" 110 pounds5'11 245LBS.
NO CACTUS EG
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii6/legshot420/ohsnap1ghrf0.gif,

but big boy status...
myspace jernt (http://www.myspace.com/loungeofahmonrah)

ahmonrah
04-26-2008, 02:21 PM
:lmfao:

Damnit, I just repped you so I can't again yet. :lmfao:that's the bad thing about bein cool wit you and the others man!!! i run outta reps....and have to rep non-essential IA'ERS.......J/k!

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 02:25 PM
that's the bad thing about bein cool wit you and the others man!!! i run outta reps....and have to rep non-essential IA'ERS.......J/k!

I know! We should have limit less reps or something LOL

ahmonrah
04-26-2008, 02:30 PM
I know! We should have limit less reps or something LOLcan we get that passed? OG'S need special damn privies!

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 02:31 PM
can we get that passed? OG'S need special damn privies!

Hahaha! I'll discuss that with Paul and Julio tomorrow. :ninja:

ironchef
04-26-2008, 02:33 PM
GTFO out of here you worthless skank. No body likes you. ---------------->

You must be sucking Alex's **** since he is talking to you. I should ban you AGAIN just because I can. You contribute nothing to IA or life. Kill yourself.A lot of people on IA would fall into that category haha.

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 02:34 PM
A lot of people on IA would fall into that category haha.

Good point haha!

ahmonrah
04-26-2008, 02:43 PM
funny thing......though our feminine idiot is in attendance....there's nor response from her keyboard.

think she took my advise? i'll call my APD buddy and check, if so, i'll buy you a beer BTLFED!!

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 02:59 PM
funny thing......though our feminine idiot is in attendance....there's nor response from her keyboard.

think she took my advise? i'll call my APD buddy and check, if so, i'll buy you a beer BTLFED!!

Sh!t, I'll buy you one! Her being killed very painfully would make my year! :drink:

ahmonrah
04-26-2008, 03:01 PM
Sh!t, I'll buy you one! Her being killed very painfully would make my year! :drink:LAWLZ!!!!

quickdodge®
04-26-2008, 03:18 PM
QD's "purge much?" statement, i'm sure was one done w/o the knowledge of the medical condition...

DING! DING! DING! DING!

It was a joke as well, but she can't seem to let it go.

.OG's (including btlfed/thinkfast/myself...among others) are better than that!

Hmmm. I'm more of an OG than all y'all and I don't see where I am less than "better than that" because of a simple joke.

i'm guessing he only asked that because of the PIC i didnt see,

Yessir. Later, QD.

ironchef
04-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Sh!t, I'll buy you one! Her being killed very painfully would make my year! :drink:You really don't like this b!tch, do you? :lmfao:

quickdodge®
04-26-2008, 03:22 PM
You really don't like this b!tch, do you? :lmfao:

Does anyone really? Later, QD.

ironchef
04-26-2008, 03:27 PM
I haven't seen really any of her posts, so I can't weigh in.

quickdodge®
04-26-2008, 03:30 PM
I haven't seen really any of her posts, so I can't weigh in.

You should indulge yourself sometime. The hilarity she spews is quite mind numbing. She was bragging about having to be "accepted" to an alternative school saying that it was a special school instead. Special, lolol. I'm figuring that she had to show that she was stupid enough to fit in. According to her, she is. Not to mention bragging about eating dinner with her parents while high. Later, QD.

ironchef
04-26-2008, 03:31 PM
Wait did her name used to be autumnk5 or some **** like that?

quickdodge®
04-26-2008, 03:32 PM
^^^ That's that trick. Later, QD.

ironchef
04-26-2008, 03:35 PM
Oh god, yea I don't want to read any more of her posts. Hopefully by some miracle her tubes are tied, so she doesn't reproduce.

BTLFED
04-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Hmmm. I'm more of an OG than all y'all and I don't see where I am less than "better than that" because of a simple joke.

I think the way he meant that was you are obviously better than that if you had known, as are all of the rest of us OGs. We are all assholes when it is warranted, but there is a line when it comes to medical conditions....accept if Autumn had a medical condition besides her obvious mental retardation. Then it would make making fun of Autumn full of even more win.

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Oh god, yea I don't want to read any more of her posts. Hopefully by some miracle her tubes are tied, so she doesn't reproduce.

*dies*:lmfao:

quickdodge®
04-26-2008, 08:24 PM
I think the way he meant that was you are obviously better than that if you had known, as are all of the rest of us OGs. We are all assholes when it is warranted, but there is a line when it comes to medical conditions..

I see. But I don't know how many times (it'll stop now) I've had to tell this chica that I was joking. I obviously didn't know of her condition. But hey, it's on her. Later, QD.

SlowsterCivy
04-26-2008, 08:35 PM
I see. But I don't know how many times (it'll stop now) I've had to tell this chica that I was joking. I obviously didn't know of her condition. But hey, it's on her. Later, QD.

No it isn't on me. Like I already told you. I don't see jokes as in calling someone a whore UNLESS it's a friend of mine, if it's some random person I do not know i'm taking that as a rude comment toward me a female, which I am..so I have that right.

And thank's for understanding as far as my medical sisuation goes.

nreggie454
04-26-2008, 09:45 PM
No it isn't on me. Like I already told you. I don't see jokes as in calling someone a whore UNLESS it's a friend of mine, if it's some random person I do not know i'm taking that as a rude comment toward me a female, which I am..so I have that right.

And thank's for understanding as far as my medical sisuation goes.

Nice bike!! You don't look like the typical rider in your Lacoste polo, and those shoes. ;) But preppy guys on sport bikes are HOTT.

Posts like this don't help your case.

ahmonrah
04-27-2008, 01:22 AM
come on homie, you werent excluded from the honorable mention as though you were UN-O.G....ahmonrah had spoken on your behalf already, so a repost was un needed......u know we gotcha back.

ShooterMcGavin
04-27-2008, 02:03 AM
i need btlfed notes now! :P

xLSTONEx
04-27-2008, 02:07 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodge® again.

eraser4g63
04-27-2008, 02:18 AM
r

I suffer from Esophageal Spasms. I have to to carry around finnegan for the rest of my life, because I can't throw up, my muscles tighten up, and close so nothing comes out,

You misspelled it, and you dont take it because you cant throw up. It is called Pheneren (Promethazine HCL) It is a H1 receptor blocker, In theroy it blocks the same histamine Benadryl ( Diphenhydramine HCL) block ( H1,H2). Your body basicaly releases a histamine to cause you to vomit when you do something it does not like, thus the reason you take it.

You are again incorrect, there is a surgery that can be used to fix it
"In some cases surgery is used to treat esophageal spasm. The surgeon cuts the muscles along the lower esophagus." Taken from a feild guide i carry at work.

Sorry it is a pet-peive i have when people attempt to discuses a disease process and put out wrong information, or selectively tell you what they deem important. Sorry Tyler.

eraser4g63
04-27-2008, 02:22 AM
Oops nvm you said something about the surgery

DirtyMechanic
04-27-2008, 02:46 AM
Dear Redgt,

Please do us a favor and go play in traffic. Thanks in a deer costume

quickdodge®
04-27-2008, 07:41 AM
come on homie, you werent excluded from the honorable mention as though you were UN-O.G....ahmonrah had spoken on your behalf already, so a repost was un needed......u know we gotcha back.

Lolol. Read ya loud and clear. Over and out. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-27-2008, 07:44 AM

Like I said, it IS on you because you're the one taking it as a non-joke. Later, QD.

SlowsterCivy
04-27-2008, 08:23 AM
Oops nvm you said something about the surgery

Yes, I did.

I was speaking about my case. I have this clicking thing where I click, and If I don't click it is as if you will fall over because my throat is actually closing (they saw this on the baruim swallow xray thing. My case is really rare, they don't ever plan to do the sugery unless it alters my breathing to where, I get really bad off and suffer to the point I feel as though I can't catch my breath, clicking a lot can make me winded, normally this does not happen because I have a medication that actually slows this down but it does not stop it.

I also have trouble with denstist. I do my best to attent witout clicking, I take medication before I go but they lower me so far back in the chair and it starts, so I've had to visit a few dentist they have lincenses to put ya to sleep. One of them was like....I'll get back to you in 2 weeks...haha, he nevergot ack tome, and it's because of the clicking, he said he didn't know enough about my case, and with this clicking thing being so rare...he needed a lot of time to see if it could be done for me.

I also do take that medication in order not to gag, because the everyday stress on my difaram and my esophagus is stressful as is, they simply don't want me to dry heave because i could damage my esophagus.

(what you just said about that medication doing what it it does) you're correct but in my case, they don't even want me gaging, because they don'tknow what willhappen with the clicking thing)

If I were to run a mile right now, by the time I got done running it. My diafram would be freaking out, and i would be clicking and feel as though I can't castch my breathe, even though i'm in shape, this sisuation does a number an all my muscles.

But if you have any infomation about it! Since you appear to be in the medical field shoot me a message! Because I'll do anything I can to get rid of the clicking!

eraser4g63
04-27-2008, 10:07 AM
i am familiar with you issue i work part time in a GI lab, ive also seen the surgery performed. (see avatar)

SlowsterCivy
04-27-2008, 10:11 AM
i am familiar with you issue i work part time in a GI lab, ive also seen the surgery performed.

That's cool. :) Don't give me details about the sugrey lol.

As time has progressed. My clicking has gone from clicking every day all damn day long (cept when im asleep) but the minute you open your eyes, it starts. Anyway - It's gone from 24 hours a day to, to still have it everyday - BUT it doesn't happen constantly like it use to, 2 years ago. It's gotten better. Hopefully, it'll continue to get better and not worse.