08-16-2005, 01:01 PM
trd

1439/2000
08-16-2005, 01:03 PM
trd

That a mark III?

djmaddmartin
08-16-2005, 01:05 PM
Its a TRD solara. I'll put the original up too.

5thgcelica
08-16-2005, 01:31 PM
uh huh..

well ill take the CRX

HachiDori
08-16-2005, 10:06 PM
wtf?

A.P. Photography
08-17-2005, 11:06 AM
Yeah how is a Honda CRX considered TRD? :confused:

chuck
08-17-2005, 03:41 PM
i don't get what the TuRD has to do with anything either...i mean i understand it's supposed to be a big turd but a full TRD anything is far from a turd...unless people really just like getting their asses waxed on the track by "TuRD's"

man
08-17-2005, 06:59 PM
i'm confused

5thgcelica
08-17-2005, 11:41 PM
maybe..they are implying..that trd...is terdy..and that..that crx is the shit and honda is better??

TOYOTA FOR LIFE BITCH!

1439/2000
08-17-2005, 11:57 PM
Its a TRD solara. I'll put the original up too.

My mom has a camry. She likes it.

djmaddmartin
08-18-2005, 06:00 PM
The CRX is not the turd! I just added the crx as a cool pic of a radicaly modded car. Check all the pics. Well the Solara comes with a story.

I was shopping around ebay for a ride and came across this guy selling a Solar with the TRD package. Its still a slowass car even with a 5 speed but anyway it was selling at No Reserve and was only at about 3k with one day to go. It was worth a lot more of course. The guy selling it put in his listing that if he didn't recieve at least 9k he wouldn't sell it at auctions end. Now I wasn't interested in the car but I emailed him to let him know that he couldn't do that. He wrote me back and told me in so many words to piss off and he'd do what he'd like regardless. Well I love a good pissing contest and emailed back that I wasn't interested in his slow ass TRD Solara. I was trying to let him know that if he was selling the car at No Reserve he would have to sell the car at the final price even if it was lower than he wanted. He emailed me back and used even less friendly words even to go as far as to call me a peice of shit. Well, being a web design student at Gwinnett Tech, I couldn't resist getting back at him for being a fucking idiot. So I took the picture he posted of his car and photoshoped it to more truely display the cars worth in my eyes and attached it to an email saying... "I don't give a damn about your peice of shit.. slowass TuRD that a Hundai with a shot of NOS could beat any day in a 1/4 mile race to the end of a toilet bowl."..." and that he needed to watch what the fuck he says and the way he says it or one day someone will be shoving the real thing down his fucking throat!" He never got back with me but I'm sure he loved the picture. So thats the story behind the pic. As for toyota being shitty... I don't think they are. Only some of the watered down grocery getters they sell state side. But I love Supra's and Mr2s. But they got rid of those didn't they. Hmmmmm.... WTF is going on at toyota?