PDA

View Full Version : Homicide Discussion

Hulud
04-21-2008, 11:40 AM
ok as i posted earlier to today that woman killed her husband during a sex act (accidentally) and there was a guy a few weeks ago who shot his wife through a wall while installing a dish for his TV.

so why does the lady get charged with homicide but not the dumbass who shot through his wall twice?

i mean come on who the hell shoots through a wall to drill a hole?

they both should be charged with homicide, not just the BDSM lady

Ran
04-21-2008, 11:41 AM
ok as i posted earlier to today that woman killed her husband during a sex act (accidentally) and there was a guy a few weeks ago who shot his wife through a wall while installing a dish for his TV.

so why does the lady get charged with homicide but not the dumbass who shot through his wall twice?

they both should be charged with homicide, not just the BDSM ladyBecause she directly and intentionally placed him in that situation then neglected him. The moron with the gun just had an accident.

MistaCee
04-21-2008, 11:43 AM
Because she directly and intentionally placed him in that situation then neglected him. The moron with the gun just had an accident.

x2

Hulud
04-21-2008, 11:46 AM
Because she directly and intentionally placed him in that situation then neglected him. The moron with the gun just had an accident.
so he shouldnt get charged for anything at all?

Ran
04-21-2008, 11:46 AM
so he shouldnt get charged for anything at all?Manslaughter at best I would think.

Hulud
04-21-2008, 11:51 AM
Manslaughter at best I would think.
true, but last i heard about it they arent going to charge him for anything

Hulud
04-21-2008, 11:52 AM
btw, i forgot that the lady had her husband tied up for 20 hours

Jecht
04-21-2008, 11:56 AM
Well, there is always the argument that the guy who died during the sex act probably requested to do it. Could that be considered assisted suicide? lol

Ran
04-21-2008, 12:04 PM
true, but last i heard about it they arent going to charge him for anythingThat's not right. I would think manslaughter at the least.

As for the woman and the sex-death, I dunno about that one since I can't tell the circumstance or the supporting evidence. If it was intentional, then that's homicide. If it was a playtime gone wrong, then manslaughter.

Killer
04-21-2008, 12:46 PM
true, but last i heard about it they arent going to charge him for anything

killing your wife on a complete accident is probably punishment enough.... i know i would hate myself.....

accident and neglect really are TWO different things...

kinda like if you accidentally hit a dog with the car... most likely there are no charges for such an act...

leave a dog in your car on a hot day... it dies..... that's animal cruelty...

ShooterMcGavin
04-21-2008, 01:51 PM

they both should be charged with homicide, not just the BDSM lady
:devil: :ninja:

redrumracer
04-21-2008, 02:02 PM
btw, i forgot that the lady had her husband tied up for 20 hours
lol this is a huge part to leave out. and no i dont think the guy should be charged with anything, he already has to deal with the fact that he killed his wife and the rest of the family knows that also, that in itself is punishment enough

soul
04-21-2008, 04:59 PM
For when a drills not enough powwwaa, the toolman is gonna teach you how to drill holes using a high powered assault rifle...

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/timmyisme22/TimtheToolManTaylor1.jpg

TheGodfather
04-21-2008, 05:19 PM
Men always get jewed in these kind of cases, so I find this news refreshing.