PDA

View Full Version : Another freggin nightmarish day

justinxecushyn
08-16-2005, 08:07 AM
:rant: So I get up and get ready for work as usual, leave the house etc...while driving down the access road, i hear a slight pop and a faint smell of gas. It caused a brief moment of alarm but then I didn't pay much attention to it. A few moments later, the faint smell of gas turns into a HUGE strong smell, I immediatly think about my new fuel pump (walbro 255) and at a light i reach back and yank my backseat up expecting to see a puddle of gas....nothing was back there. So I continue to drive to the nearest "safe" stopping place and before I could even get there, some guy in a util. truck rolls down his window and yells "Hay buddy, your car is leaking gas...its coming from the front, damn buddy u really got a flow going" so I even quickly pull over and get out and check...ocean of gas flows right out. So now my gas tank which was just on a little more than half is now .3 centimeters above E and i'm about 10 minutes (5 miles from work). I didn't want to be to late getting to work so I decided to go down the street to QT and pump 15 bucks of gas just to literally get me down the street. I made it here but just barely and as soon as I stopped, the car died. So now I not only have to find a way home, i have to find a way to get the damn car fixed...great way to start the day off. :rant: :(

5thgcelica
08-16-2005, 08:11 AM
well im sorry that happened. but you were retarded for driving your car while its leaking gas. you're lucky it didnt burst into flames.

Kristi
08-16-2005, 08:18 AM
that sucks ass! hope your day gets better!

btw - 5thgcelica - i saw you yesterday on Sugarloaf around 5:35

justinxecushyn
08-16-2005, 08:19 AM
well im sorry that happened. but you were retarded for driving your car while its leaking gas. you're lucky it didnt burst into flames.

yea i know, the entire time i was praying that my car doesn't explode, i didn't want to drive but i didn't want to miss work either.

justinxecushyn
08-16-2005, 08:20 AM
that sucks ass! hope your day gets better!

btw - 5thgcelica - i saw you yesterday on Sugarloaf around 5:35

thanks Kristi...how is ur day going so far? are you feeling ne better than last time?

Kristi
08-16-2005, 08:23 AM
thanks Kristi...how is ur day going so far? are you feeling ne better than last time?

well, so far the day is pretty good - but then again, my asshole boss isnt here yet! ;)

i'm starting to pack shit up and take it home from work as well so that is sad, but good at the same time. i've paid for so much shit in this office, with my boss pissing me off so much - i'm taking the shit home. no more helping him out.

i'm kinda excited too, i should find out if i got that new job within the next few days. :D

justinxecushyn
08-16-2005, 08:32 AM
well, so far the day is pretty good - but then again, my asshole boss isnt here yet! ;)

i'm starting to pack shit up and take it home from work as well so that is sad, but good at the same time. i've paid for so much shit in this office, with my boss pissing me off so much - i'm taking the shit home. no more helping him out.

i'm kinda excited too, i should find out if i got that new job within the next few days. :D

opening the doors for greater improvement is always nice, good luck on that, i'm looking for another place of employment as well but damn I didn't remember it being this hard...guess its time for me to find another career or something.

Kristi
08-16-2005, 08:47 AM
yea, i've been looking for like 6 months with no luck, so i went to Apple One Employment and they went out and got me some interviews for a permanent position (not temp) and that is how I found this recent interview I went on - and it was great. I'm sooooooo hoping I get this job. It has the potential of doubling my pay in the first year. :D

good luck finding a job - if you want the guy's name that has been helping me, let me know. :)

justinxecushyn
08-16-2005, 08:49 AM
yea, i've been looking for like 6 months with no luck, so i went to Apple One Employment and they went out and got me some interviews for a permanent position (not temp) and that is how I found this recent interview I went on - and it was great. I'm sooooooo hoping I get this job. It has the potential of doubling my pay in the first year. :D

good luck finding a job - if you want the guy's name that has been helping me, let me know. :)

Yea appleone is freggin great, i used to temp for them in like 2003 or something. Yea whats the guys name? I send off a resume to someone over there for a IT position that was a perm but I didn't hear back from him. The hassle vs. the pay @ my current job in comparision to what the industry standard is is almost half of what most people make. I really need more $$$ and they have a few openings that I want to take a stab @.

Kristi
08-16-2005, 08:51 AM
Here is the guy I have been working with:

Shawn Moffitt
770-814-8124
770-814-8524 Fax
[email protected]

tell him I referred you - cause he will ask. ;) btw - my full name is Kristi Kilpatrick

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2005, 08:57 AM
damn homie...cant catch a break lately...it'll get better mayne....my cars idle control valve is still messin up on me

The Ren
08-16-2005, 09:22 AM
Damn hun your just not having good luck these days.. You starting to sound like me.. Stop... anywho I hope things get better for you and me sooon :D

justinxecushyn
08-16-2005, 10:39 AM
Here is the guy I have been working with:

Shawn Moffitt
770-814-8124
770-814-8524 Fax
[email protected]

tell him I referred you - cause he will ask. ;) btw - my full name is Kristi Kilpatrick

Thanks Kristi, i'll hit him up in a few minutes. I appreiciate it.

justinxecushyn
08-16-2005, 10:40 AM
Damn hun your just not having good luck these days.. You starting to sound like me.. Stop... anywho I hope things get better for you and me sooon :D

Thanks, what kinda difficulty are you having? I hope things get better for you..

The Ren
08-16-2005, 10:42 AM
Heh.. It started in July when my civic had a hit in run while i was in a gas station..then a week later my other car the tracker had a hit n run in a parking lot.. then last week of july i was laid off.. Then I got a brand new bumper and last week a 18 wheeler had a blow out and the retread put a huge whole in my new bumper..and now im stuck and cannot find a job..and i have surgury at the end of this week to remove a peice of metal or glass (not sure which it is) from my left elbow from my car accident may of 2004..

Spyder
08-16-2005, 10:43 AM
where is it leaking and why can you not just have a co worker take you somewhere during lunch to get whatever you need to fix it? its prolly something small if you were still able to drive it.

justinxecushyn
08-16-2005, 10:44 AM
damn homie...cant catch a break lately...it'll get better mayne....my cars idle control valve is still messin up on me

Damn hommie, yours is a easy fix i think.

lilgapeach
08-16-2005, 10:46 AM
Awww sorry to hear bout your car, i hope your day gets better! If i lived closer you know id give you a ride home sorrey hun.

justinxecushyn
08-16-2005, 10:46 AM
Heh.. It started in July when my civic had a hit in run while i was in a gas station..then a week later my other car the tracker had a hit n run in a parking lot.. then last week of july i was laid off.. Then I got a brand new bumper and last week a 18 wheeler had a blow out and the retread put a huge whole in my new bumper..and now im stuck and cannot find a job..and i have surgury at the end of this week to remove a peice of metal or glass (not sure which it is) from my left elbow from my car accident may of 2004..

lo siento...damn u got it bad, i hope everything goes well for you. glass or anything lodged in a person sounds horrible.

The Ren
08-16-2005, 10:48 AM
This is the 4th surgury from my car accident last year... 1 was to repair the small hole in my lung...(left side).. 2 were to put on and replace the rod and screws in my left hand.. and now this one.. Fun times

lilgapeach
08-16-2005, 10:50 AM
This is the 4th surgury from my car accident last year... 1 was to repair the small hole in my lung...(left side).. 2 were to put on and replace the rod and screws in my left hand.. and now this one.. Fun times
Damn sounds like a bad accident glade you were ok, and good luck with the surgery.

The Ren
08-16-2005, 10:52 AM
heh thanks.. yeah I was pretty bad... There are pics somewhere on IA of it..

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2005, 10:54 AM
Damn hommie, yours is a easy fix i think.

kind of, come to find out, its hard to find a idle control valve for my motor....the folks i found havent even gotten back to me and honda is talkin about 187.00 for that part...but yeah hope your problem isn't too serious

justinxecushyn
08-16-2005, 12:48 PM
Awww sorry to hear bout your car, i hope your day gets better! If i lived closer you know id give you a ride home sorrey hun.

Thanks Amy, i appreciate the consideration. Hows JJ doin?

justinxecushyn
08-16-2005, 12:49 PM

damn man, you have had it bad...hole in the lung? whoa thats a huge surgurey.

justinxecushyn
08-16-2005, 12:49 PM
kind of, come to find out, its hard to find a idle control valve for my motor....the folks i found havent even gotten back to me and honda is talkin about 187.00 for that part...but yeah hope your problem isn't too serious

i'll see if i can find the part if u want, i kow someone that could probably fix it for you for a good price if need be.

justinxecushyn
08-16-2005, 12:51 PM
i figured out the problem of the leak and it was very simple thank God, i popped my hood and looked to make sure that all lines were in tact. The FMU had a line that was popped off, gas was still in it and all i had to do was attach the line and put a clamp on it. no more gas was leaking...

The Ren
08-16-2005, 12:54 PM
damn man, you have had it bad...hole in the lung? whoa thats a huge surgurey.
Yeah...wasnt a huge sugury.. but important to say the least

justinxecushyn
08-16-2005, 01:07 PM
Yeah...wasnt a huge sugury.. but important to say the least

I have very horrible asthma, i can't imagine what a hole in the lungs would b like..

B16a2 Civic
08-16-2005, 01:12 PM
glad it was fixed homie, actually replacing the IACV isn't that hard but if you kno someone who has tha part, i guess i can pay for labor too

Spyder
08-16-2005, 01:32 PM
i figured out the problem of the leak and it was very simple thank God, i popped my hood and looked to make sure that all lines were in tact. The FMU had a line that was popped off, gas was still in it and all i had to do was attach the line and put a clamp on it. no more gas was leaking...

:goodjob:

The Ren
08-16-2005, 02:17 PM
I have very horrible asthma, i can't imagine what a hole in the lungs would b like..
Lungs arnt as bad as the ribs.. The lung is perfectly fine a year later... my ribs hurt every time it rains..

B16a2 Civic
08-17-2005, 10:48 AM
ay Justin, u got any pics of ya car i can peep?

lilgapeach
08-17-2005, 10:57 AM
Glade yoy got your car fixed so easly....
Damn ,mycivicjust8u thats pretty bad glade your ok!!! :)

The Ren
08-17-2005, 01:29 PM
lol thanks

justinxecushyn
08-17-2005, 02:20 PM
ay Justin, u got any pics of ya car i can peep?

here is a link to my car pics http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=9958