PDA

View Full Version : d993s is my IA Stalker...

TheGodfather
04-21-2008, 02:44 AM
So it seems like d993s has been celebrating Hitlers birthday a little too much with his weed, or just enjoys being bitchmade, because the guy is posting after every post I have made in threads recently replying to me and talking sh!t tonight.

For your laughing enjoyment, these posts all made in reference to me:

When I posted about not being a Danica Patrick fan.

We're even more sick of reading your lame posts, so just go jack off in your gay Legend you fvcking moron.

Saying I would be at the Athens meet

Yep :goodjob:

After telling him to post results of him ending himself.

I'll definately posts results if I ever meet you, dumb fvck.

In reply to me posting in the Pope thread.

Godfuker, go suck the popes cack and report back with some evidence of little boy feces.

In reply to be sleeping with the flu.

You sleep alot because your ass gets sore from being ravaged nightly by your dad's penis.

After me lauhging.

You're honestly gay.
I should hold you down while Tiger and others take turns filling your throat with piss @ the Athens Meet

After being told only idiots fight in real life over internet drama.

Well then I'm joking (for e-sake rules) you dumb *****.

After calling him a ***** for wanting to fight.

HA HA HA. Why don't you try this "*****" and find out

Me laughing at him.

Save your HA HA HA's for tomorrow.

Replying to my thread about him stalking me.

You're not challenged to fight; you're just challenged (impaired)

Me laughing, he replied.

Godfagg0t, I don't see anyone laughing

I told him I was laughing.

By yourself like a dumbass, yes I realize that

In reference to the Athens meet

I was there dipsh1t; talking to Boris, Brad, Jay, Mike, Dustin, Allison, the biker guys who ran the 350Z (I got that on tape) and at least 10 other people........where the **** were you?
Do you even know me or what I look like?
Dumbass.

Again about not fighting at a meet

......it's funny how some of these b1tches talk **** on the net, but get all quiet whenever we're at a meet somewhere.
Isn't that right Ant, Shagenfagen, 81911, Godfagg0t? Ethugs for realz, yo.

More will be added as they continue.

DUBSf22c
04-21-2008, 02:45 AM
So it seems like d993s has been celebrating Hitlers birthday a little too much with his weed, or just enjoys being bitchmade, because the guy is posting after every post I have made in threads recently replying to me and talking sh!t tonight.

For your laughing enjoyment, these posts all made in reference to me:

More will be added as they continue.

keep them cuming.. i need a chuckle now and then

TheGodfather
04-21-2008, 02:47 AM
3 more recent ones.

Well then I'm joking (for e-sake rules) you dumb *****.

HA HA HA. Why don't you try this "*****" and find out

Save your HA HA HA's for tomorrow.

OH NOEZ, I IZ CHALLENGED TO FIGHT! :lmfao:

d993s
04-21-2008, 02:48 AM

TheGodfather
04-21-2008, 02:48 AM
Ah yes, apparently the homo wants to meet me to fight at the Athens meet and that started this all when I replied I would be there.

Yep

Was in response to me saying can't wait to see everyone there.

I think he's gay for me. Seriuosly.

TheGodfather
04-21-2008, 02:49 AM

PUT DOWN THE DAMN BEER/BONG AND GO TO SLEEP CHIEF. YOU ARE MAKING AN ASS OUT OF YOURSELF.

d993s
04-21-2008, 02:49 AM

TheGodfather
04-21-2008, 02:50 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao:

I sure as hell am.

d993s
04-21-2008, 02:53 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao:

I sure as hell am.

TheGodfather
04-21-2008, 02:55 AM

Tell your mother I will be running late tonight, and to douche well because last time it smelled like a dead fish down there. :goodjob:

81911SC
04-21-2008, 02:55 AM
I am. You've been a f@ggot for a long time. TS is right.

TheGodfather
04-21-2008, 03:01 AM

:goodjob: I really think he hit the wrong end of his joint or ate the worm at the bottom of tequila.

Either of those may explain what possesed him to post after all of my posts tonight telling me he wants to meet me at the Athens meet and wants to fight me.

:gay:

Oh, and more laughing at the irony of his signature statement.

81911SC
04-21-2008, 03:06 AM
:goodjob: I really think he hit the wrong end of his joint or ate the worm at the bottom of tequila.

Either of those may explain what possesed him to post after all of my posts tonight telling me he wants to meet me at the Athens meet and wants to fight me.

:gay:

Oh, and more laughing at the irony of his signature statement.
He's a joke. I need to IL him.

TheGodfather
04-21-2008, 10:56 AM
He's a joke. I need to IL him.

Truth.

TIGERJC
04-21-2008, 10:58 AM
Did someone get tired of getting picked on

ShooterMcGavin
04-21-2008, 10:59 AM
damn, he's either got a hard on for you, or really pissed at you cuz what, maybe you slept w/his sister? mom? aunt? gf?

AnthonyF
04-21-2008, 11:03 AM
x2 QFTMFT :lmfao:

TheGodfather
04-21-2008, 11:11 AM
damn, he's either got a hard on for you, or really pissed at you cuz what, maybe you slept w/his sister? mom? aunt? gf?

All of the above. :yes:

TheGodfather
04-21-2008, 03:09 PM
I have been told that this picture accurately represents the likeness of d993s.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p6/jimmygsj/goonies.jpg

The guy on the right.

Minus the hair.

TOOL!

TheGodfather
04-21-2008, 09:49 PM
Bump for edit.

And because d993s has a whorish mother who won't stop calling me.

man
04-21-2008, 10:51 PM
I would say both of you are ******s, problem solved

Buttons
04-21-2008, 10:58 PM
matt, if he is ia-stalking you.

just say to him: i don't want to **** you in the ass, i have your mother for that.

/end.

TheGodfather
04-21-2008, 11:00 PM
I would say both of you are ******s, problem solved

Oh good one...tool.

man
04-21-2008, 11:37 PM
Oh good one...tool.

You are correct, you must have heard from your mother that I'm like a jackhammer. And as for you being 9 inches inside d993s mom, double sided dildos do NOT count as your penis.

lol, i'm sorry I'm just having fun plus I'm really bored

hatch91
04-21-2008, 11:38 PM
^ lol

TheGodfather
04-21-2008, 11:41 PM
You are correct, you must have heard from your mother that I'm like a jackhammer. And as for you being 9 inches inside d993s mom, double sided dildos do NOT count as your penis.

lol, i'm sorry I'm just having fun plus I'm really bored

Seriuosly beaner, back across the waters to your own country where people can stand you.

man
04-21-2008, 11:46 PM
Seriuosly beaner, back across the waters to your own country where people can stand you.

Bah, seems like our country is not much better at the moment, if only I could. On a side note, anybody find it interesting that Americans can visit Iraq but not Cuba or N. Korea?

TheGodfather
04-21-2008, 11:48 PM
Bah, seems like our country is not much better at the moment, if only I could. On a side note, anybody find it interesting that Americans can visit Iraq but not Cuba or N. Korea?

:lmfao:

I love when spics complain about our country. Makes me laugh so much.

man
04-21-2008, 11:57 PM
:lmfao:

I love when spics complain about our country. Makes me laugh so much.

Well, due to the fact that I've been in this country longer than you (born and raised as was my father) I'm gonna have to agree. And pro-tip: most Cubans are strong conservatives...

TheGodfather
04-22-2008, 12:27 AM
Well, due to the fact that I've been in this country longer than you (born and raised as was my father) I'm gonna have to agree. And pro-tip: most Cubans are strong conservatives...

I was born and raised here as well chief.

And yes, I know about conservative Cubans.

Also, we have a good family friend that is Cuban.

I respect them much, much more than any other latin people.

I won't like though, since I can't see or tell the difference I often generalize.

I can't stand the latins I have to deal with at work, on their damn cell phone jibbering in spanish, talking in spanish the whole time, not recognizing english. It's all BS.

man
04-22-2008, 12:32 AM
I was born and raised here as well chief.

And yes, I know about conservative Cubans.

Also, we have a good family friend that is Cuban.

I respect them much, much more than any other latin people.

I won't like though, since I can't see or tell the difference I often generalize.

I can't stand the latins I have to deal with at work, on their damn cell phone jibbering in spanish, talking in spanish the whole time, not recognizing english. It's all BS.

Once again I agree completely. If you're going to live here, you need to speak (or at least understand) english.

ANYWAY, BACK TO TALKING ABOUT NUTRIDERS, lol

TheGodfather
04-22-2008, 12:34 AM
Once again I agree completely. If you're going to live here, you need to speak (or at least understand) english.

Truth.

But back to how lame d993s is.

Also chances of UF being better this year than last :thinking:

man
04-22-2008, 12:48 AM
Truth.

But back to how lame d993s is.

Also chances of UF being better this year than last :thinking:

Eh, we'll see. I think they should pick it up a little now that the guys have a little more experience together. UGA is gonna be the team to look out for though, I have a feeling the might go all the way.

TheGodfather
04-22-2008, 12:50 AM
Eh, we'll see. I think they should pick it up a little now that the guys have a little more experience together. UGA is gonna be the team to look out for though, I have a feeling the might go all the way.

Yeah, UGA is going to be really good and the SEC is def. scary.

I'm a UM, USF, and UF fan, and I like UGA, haha. So it makes it hard to root against the aside from most other SEC teams and FSU.

Grew up liking UM for some reason, and I have family that went to UF and I will probably be attending law school there.

I respect that team alot, I just never liked Tebow that much. I was a huge Leak fan and hated to see him go.

TheGodfather
04-22-2008, 01:17 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36723590#post36723590

That thread delivers so much.

hatch91
04-22-2008, 01:20 AM
godfather aka my biitch, copy and paste this post to ur collection... cmon ill be waiting

hatch91
04-22-2008, 01:23 AM

i thought this guy is a genius?? :thinking: does it take this long to follow orders??? i know hes used to it, cmon mann

TheGodfather
04-22-2008, 01:24 AM
Hey d993s, I know you and your white trash family is having fun online, but please tell your retarded and semi autistic brother hatch91 to get off the computer and go to sleep.

hatch91
04-22-2008, 01:25 AM
hey man make another thread about me, cmon!!!!!!!!!!!

TheGodfather
04-22-2008, 01:30 AM
hey man make another thread about me, cmon!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, so you are d993s.

What a suprise. :rolleyes:

hatch91
04-22-2008, 01:33 AM
what a conclusion!!! wow!!! did u contact scooby doo and those other kids to assist u in this mystery? ur a dumbass, im me, no one else. but im out this time, having fun being a "floor" manager :lmafo: genius??? i heard they work in high coperations that involve real brain power, not a floor manage :lmao: i bet my cousin could work 10x better than u with 1 hand up his ass!! :lmfao: aight yo, 1.

TheGodfather
04-22-2008, 01:35 AM
what a conclusion!!! wow!!! did u contact scooby doo and those other kids to assist u in this mystery? ur a dumbass, im me, no one else. but im out this time, having fun being a "floor" manager :lmafo: genius??? i heard they work in high coperations that involve real brain power, not a floor manage :lmao: i bet my cousin could work 10x better than u with 1 hand up his ass!! :lmfao: aight yo, 1.

...this is just sad. Really sad.

hatch91
04-22-2008, 01:37 AM
guess now u know how ur mom felt when she found out she was pregent :lmfao: ur weaksos!!! :lmao:

hatch91
04-22-2008, 01:41 AM
yo godfatha, tomorrow i betta see my posts up in ur collection is this understood?? ur mother gets an A+ when it comes to following directions now lets see how her mistake scores in this test, dont let me down, son. 1

TheGodfather
04-22-2008, 01:42 AM
Sigh...admins/mods, IP check on this worthless tool when possible.

AnthonyF
04-22-2008, 05:14 AM
^Just did. see the result?

TheGodfather
04-22-2008, 10:04 PM
^Just did. see the result?

:lmfao: Win.

ShooterMcGavin
04-22-2008, 11:23 PM
yep! hopefully all the way to hell :yes: