PDA

View Full Version : Fuc.k the Pope

TIGERJC
04-20-2008, 09:35 PM
I am glad his ass will be leaving. I am just sick of hearing about him on the news, I wish a crazy Radical Muslim with a 50 cal tested the pope mobile :crazy:

Stupid Religion -> Sex Scandal -> Nazi Pope that dumb people worship

wantboost
04-20-2008, 09:42 PM
so many things to laugh at

redrumracer
04-20-2008, 09:43 PM
glad im not the only one that thinks this sh!t is stupid

redrumracer
04-20-2008, 09:44 PM
oh and i dont hope that a crazy muslim will shoot him, then we will have to listen about his stupid ass even more

Kaiser
04-20-2008, 09:45 PM
What the **** is your goddamn malfunction with the pope? What the **** do you care what other religions people practice? Don't you find it ironic that you're being completely intolerant of CATHOLICISM, and yet at the same time implying a desire for tolerance by calling the pope a Nazi?

Aside: If you're tired of the media coverage of the pope, then there's two things you need to do: Think about why there is media coverage of the pope. Then find some media besides Television.

tippatone
04-20-2008, 09:46 PM
Just like we say in Jamaica "bun a fire pon di pope" which means fuc k him, i really feel you man......

man
04-20-2008, 09:46 PM
What the **** is your goddamn malfunction with the pope? What the **** do you care what other religions people practice? Don't you find it ironic that you're being completely intolerant of CATHOLICISM, and yet at the same time implying a desire for tolerance by calling the pope a Nazi?

For real, dumbasses crack me up

Echonova
04-20-2008, 09:48 PM
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee47/Dark_Infernox/pope_palpatine.jpg

gforce23
04-20-2008, 09:58 PM
Couldn't have said it better man. I mean, who gives a Goddamn? Everyone should check out CNN.com and other "up to the minute" info web sites- all of 'em have the same crap like the pope is having coffee, the pope is sh*tting, the pope is at Saks 5th Ave bla bla bla. Who gives a fck? Speeches and sermons, I'm okay with. This paparazzi-style crap, I'm not.

http://web.ncf.ca/cj871/graphics/pope-smiley.gif http://web.ncf.ca/cj871/graphics/pope-smiley.gif http://web.ncf.ca/cj871/graphics/pope-smiley.gif

Echonova
04-20-2008, 10:00 PM
I am glad his ass will be leaving. I am just sick of hearing about him on the news, I wish a crazy Radical Muslim with a 50 cal tested the pope mobile :crazy:

Stupid Religion -> Sex Scandal -> Nazi Pope that dumb people worshipIf you see this coming at you, it's because God hates you.
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh122/Fryk000/Peopleandplaces/november_07_2_22.jpg

Kaiser
04-20-2008, 10:02 PM
For real, dumbasses crack me up

I guess, this might just prove you right, but you're calling me a dumbass? For questioning someone who is just insulting the religions icon at the center of a secular media feeding frenzy brought on buy a purely sinister desire to milk whatever is possible for the maximum profit available? The pope didn't do **** to have CNN cover his every ****ing move. People are watching that ****, and thus advertisers are paying big bucks to be on the air when people are watching. Question the fact that Americans aren't upset at CNN for covering Trivia rather than real news if you want something to ***** about.

Or, you could just turn the ****ing TV off and read a newspaper. I'll tell you what, I spent about an hour perusing the AJC today, and for as trashy a rag as it is, the only time I read about the pope was the Vent.

man
04-20-2008, 10:04 PM
I guess, this might just prove you right, but you're calling me a dumbass? For questioning someone who is just insulting the religions icon at the center of a secular media feeding frenzy brought on buy a purely sinister desire to milk whatever is possible for the maximum profit available? The pope didn't do **** to have CNN cover his every ****ing move. People are watching that ****, and thus advertisers are paying big bucks to be on the air when people are watching. Question the fact that Americans aren't upset at CNN for covering Trivia rather than real news if you want something to ***** about.

Or, you could just turn the ****ing TV off and read a newspaper. I'll tell you what, I spent about an hour perusing the AJC today, and for as trashy a rag as it is, the only time I read about the pope was the Vent.

I'm not calling you a dumbass, I was agreeing with you... :thinking:

Kaiser
04-20-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm not calling you a dumbass, I was agreeing with you... :thinking:

Well in that case I think actually I proved I was a dumbass anyways, but everyone here kinda knew that already.

Spektrewing386
04-20-2008, 10:12 PM
the last Pope helped stop communism.

Echonova
04-20-2008, 10:17 PM
the last Pope helped stop communism.http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj77/bird_lfs/Random%20Crap/l_9247708b03648f5abe31026e5b349e9f.gif

gforce23
04-20-2008, 10:17 PM
http://home.comcast.net/%7Efrankybones/darth_pope.jpg

"Zee revenge of zee pope!"

Kaiser
04-20-2008, 10:19 PM

...Riiight.

Well, I mean I guess he did more than Reagan's idiotic overspending for pointless government-growth politics did. John Paul also had less negative effect on the freedoms of american citizens than Reagan did.

Personally I kinda like Benedict. At least you know what to expect.

Bandwagoning in 3...2...1....
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlLA/original/pope_looks_like_palpatine_02.jpg

Oh, and I'm just throwing that out there. Not intending insult to His Holiness.

Echonova
04-20-2008, 10:20 PM
...Riiight.

Well, I mean I guess he did more than Reagan's idiotic overspending for pointless government-growth politics did. John Paul also had less negative effect on the freedoms of american citizens than Reagan did.

Personally I kinda like Benedict. At least you know what to expect.Ignorance really is bliss...

Kaiser
04-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Ignorance really is bliss...

Ignorance of what, exactly?

:D

On a more serious note: Really, what's wrong with him? If he is a Nazi, he doesn't hate Jews any more than most other european catholics do, and if he's a Nazi, he hates Communism as much as John Paul did.

Whiteboy™
04-20-2008, 10:27 PM
I'm catholic and german, so **** each and everyone of you haters.

gforce23
04-20-2008, 10:27 PM
On a more serious note: Really, what's wrong with him? If he is a Nazi, he doesn't hate Jews any more than most other european catholics do, and if he's a Nazi, he hates Communism as much as John Paul did.
So basically you're trying to tell that he's a Nazi? :thinking:

http://patito.hu/images/egyhaz/ratzinger-kereszt.jpg

Kaiser
04-20-2008, 10:31 PM
So basically you're trying to tell that he's a Nazi? :thinking:

>_> If it quacks like a duck...

But that's not the point of the thread, now is it? No, this was not a lesson about Catholicism's embrace of Nazi ideals in the 30's. This was someone bitching about the Pope when the problem is Television news. They killed Princess Di and are now broadcasting the Pope's every sneeze.

P.S. I still like Benedict. At least he's honest, upfront, and you know what to expect. He might not be Mother Theresa, but even she had her bad side.

Echonova
04-20-2008, 10:31 PM
The Jews are God's chosen people. Like it or not.

Echonova
04-20-2008, 10:32 PM
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/johnny44551/Jew.jpg

Kyle
04-20-2008, 10:33 PM
I'm catholic and german, so **** each and everyone of you haters.
wow. Read Kaisers post. It's not that we hate the pope, but this media coverage is ridiculous. I don't need to know exactly what the pope is doing at every waking moment. Just because he's in america suddenly his actions are gravely important? I'm ready for him to leave.

Whiteboy™
04-20-2008, 10:35 PM
wow. Read Kaisers post. It's not that we hate the pope, but this media coverage is ridiculous. I don't need to know exactly what the pope is doing at every waking moment. Just because he's in america suddenly his actions are gravely important? I'm ready for him to leave.

i am not responding to the media aspect, i am responding to everyone going off topic and talking **** :2up:

Echonova
04-20-2008, 10:35 PM
. Just because he's in america suddenly his actions are gravely important? I'm ready for him to leave.For millions of people it is.

Kaiser
04-20-2008, 10:36 PM
The Jews are God's chosen people. Like it or not.

Ooooh boy. Now I get the feeling I'm about to have everything spun WAY out of what I said.

Let me clarify with some facts.

Catholics have long had a tradition of holding Jews responsible for the death of Christ, and somehow thinking this is a bad thing. (Hint, if Christ hadn't died, you wouldn't believe in Ressurection.)

Catholics were one of the SEVERAL religions conservative groups that tried to embrace Nazism, but were shunned just as much as Communism was shunned by both the Nazi's and the Catholics.

I LIKE POPE BENEDICT. I don't care much for the ideals of Nazism, but I also believe in Christianity's tenents of "Love the sinner, hate the sin."

Oh, and I have lots of Jewish friends and I'm in no way an anti-semite. Though I will make fun of them as much as I make fun of everyone else.

Echonova
04-20-2008, 10:36 PM
Rick Astley loves the pope.

redrumracer
04-20-2008, 10:37 PM
im ready for him to leave also so i can read some other news on my cell phone

Kyle
04-20-2008, 10:38 PM
For millions of people it is.
Yeah they think it is.

Don't you dare bring rick astley into this.

Echonova
04-20-2008, 10:39 PM
im ready for him to leave also so i can read some other news on my cell phonehttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff10/Flyboybb7/hhaj.png

Echonova
04-20-2008, 10:40 PM
Yeah they think it is.

Don't you dare bring rick astley into this.LOLOLOLOLOLOL

My bad.:(

redrumracer
04-20-2008, 10:41 PM
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff10/Flyboybb7/hhaj.png
but but im not a jew, hell my grandfather and uncles names are Adolf

Kaiser
04-20-2008, 10:42 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

My bad.:(

Damn right, your bad. Nearly had to go make a sacrifice to the Porcelain deity.

Echonova
04-20-2008, 10:43 PM
Damn right, your bad. Nearly had to go make a sacrifice to the Porcelain deity.Check yo reps fool. The pope sends his regards.;)

gforce23
04-20-2008, 10:44 PM
im ready for him to leave also so i can read some other news on my cell phone
Not yet man.
http://darisa.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/pope-rock.jpg

P.S.: Sorry if this is offending any followers of the Pope.

TIGERJC
04-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Don't let the Republicans hear you saying that. Reagan stopped Communism to them.

Reagan smash

Kaiser
04-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Check yo reps fool. The pope sends his regards.;)

I f'ing LOVE getting repped by you.

I will admit, I did think for a minute I would have Rick Astley waiting for me.

That would've made me puke.

And need another beer.

Don't let the Republicans hear you saying that. Reagan stopped Communism to them.

Reagan smash

Oh I totally already covered this topic.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/lityou/nazi-pope2.gif

TIGERJC
04-20-2008, 10:48 PM

Aside: If you're tired of the media coverage of the pope, then there's two things you need to do: Think about why there is media coverage of the pope. Then find some media besides Television.
Go worship a bleeding cu.nt or the as.shole of one of the molested alter boys

redrumracer
04-20-2008, 10:49 PM
Not yet man.
http://darisa.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/pope-rock.jpg

P.S.: Sorry if this is offending any followers of the Pope.
ok that made me :lmfao: +3 or what ever im worth

Vayda
04-20-2008, 10:50 PM
Speaking of Echonova reps, I lost that picture you repp'd me with once, Echonova. can you post it again? It was awesome. The one with the cat..."look at my f'in balls"....

Oh, and don't get into reaganomics here, we don't need two people puking >_<

Echonova
04-20-2008, 10:51 PM

Reagan smashhttp://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm84/docholiday45/reaganquote2004.jpg

Echonova
04-20-2008, 10:52 PM
Speaking of Echonova reps, I lost that picture you repp'd me with once, Echonova. can you post it again? It was awesome. The one with the cat..."look at my f'in balls"....

Oh, and don't get into reaganomics here, we don't need two people puking >_<http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/2981look.jpg

Kaiser
04-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Go worship a bleeding cu.nt or the as.shole of one of the molested alter boys

WOW. MR. TIGHT PANTIES IS GONNA RUIN THE FUN?

Here, let me tell you something: Nothing a Catholic Priest has ever done has ever been worse than what protestant ministers were preaching during slavery or Jim Crow in the South. Whereas there might've been the distortion of religion for the perversion of one individual with catholic priests and the sex scandal, instead there was wholesale perversion of religion for the purpose of dehumanizing an entire group of people for the advancement of the entirety of the church and it's parishoners. Tell me how that's better.

Anyways, did you MISS my post earlier, or did you have to read it twice to understand it? Actually, all things considered, I wonder if you understand what I said or not at all. My point was DON'T BLAME THE POPE, BLAME YOURSELF AND THE CNN 24/7 SURVEILLANCE CELEBRITY CULTURE YOU CREATED.

Vayda
04-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Thanks echo!! /save

[edit: must spread reps around :(]

TIGERJC
04-20-2008, 10:54 PM
WOW. MR. TIGHT PANTIES IS GONNA RUIN THE FUN?

Here, let me tell you something: Nothing a Catholic Priest has ever done has ever been worse than what protestant ministers were preaching during slavery or Jim Crow in the South. Whereas there might've been the distortion of religion for the perversion of one individual with catholic priests and the sex scandal, instead there was wholesale perversion of religion for the purpose of dehumanizing an entire group of people for the advancement of the entirety of the church and it's parishoners. Tell me how that's better.

Anyways, did you MISS my post earlier, or did you have to read it twice to understand it? Actually, all things considered, I wonder if you understand what I said or not at all. My point was DON'T BLAME THE POPE, BLAME YOURSELF AND THE CNN 24/7 SURVEILLANCE CELEBRITY CULTURE YOU CREATED.
I don't believe in any religion and frankly don't give a dam.n if there is a GOD

I will make fun of a Preacher of Rabbi, they are only people

gforce23
04-20-2008, 10:55 PM
@Echonova:
Stop!!! I'm gonna die of :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Reps headed your way!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Echonova again.

Kaiser
04-20-2008, 10:58 PM
I don believe in any religion and franky don't give a dam.n if there is a GOD

Um. Who the **** is Franky?

Oh, ok, thanks for the Edit there.

...You're a wee bit slow, aren't you? :thinking:

Here, let me rephrase it so it's clear: I wasn't insulting your choice (or anti-choice) of religion, I was insulting the fact that you ignorantly decided to pick on religion as the source of your problems rather than facing up to the fact that America has a bizarre obsession with celebrities (OMG BRITNEY IS CRAZY?) that somehow forces people to watch television when it broadcasts nonsense about where the Pope had lunch yesterday.

Anyways....

TIGERJC
04-20-2008, 11:03 PM
Um. Who the **** is Franky?

Oh, ok, thanks for the Edit there.

...You're a wee bit slow, aren't you? :thinking:

Here, let me rephrase it so it's clear: I wasn't insulting your choice (or anti-choice) of religion, I was insulting the fact that you ignorantly decided to pick on religion as the source of your problems rather than facing up to the fact that America has a bizarre obsession with celebrities (OMG BRITNEY IS CRAZY?) that somehow forces people to watch television when it broadcasts nonsense about where the Pope had lunch yesterday.

Anyways....
I guess you're trying to pull a Jaime "he is a member here on IA" and try to drop your so called knowledge on me. Britney Spears has done more for society than the Pope and the Catholic Church combined. I just don't understand how ppl of that religion praise him like he is a GOD. I laugh when Catholics kiss his hand and weep when he enters a room

Catholic Church = Cult

Echonova
04-20-2008, 11:08 PM
Britney Spears has done more for society than the Pope and the Catholic Church combined.Pass that sh*t Holmes... you've had enough...

Kaiser
04-20-2008, 11:09 PM
I guess you're trying to pull a Jaime "he is a member here on IA" and try to drop your so called knowledge on me. Britney Spears has done more for society than the Pope and the Catholic Church combined. I just don't understand how ppl of that religion praise him like he is a GOD. I laugh when Catholics kiss his hand and weep when he enters a room

You know what? Despite the fact that your blatantly ignorant religious intolerance was what sparked this thread into something amusing, you've now come back around and spewed out more...and that really just tipped the balance a little too far I think.

This thread is no longer fun. :(

I also can't believe you just said Britney Spears contributed more to society than the Catholic Church...I mean, you obviously don't grasp any of what the Catholic church is actually responsible for. For all the bad, there's a significant amount of good...

But I'm going to say this for the last time in this thread: YOUR PROBLEM, IS NOT, THE POPE. Your problem is THE GODDAMN TELEVISION NEWS. They have this incessant habbit of covering every damn celebrity every time one of them does something besides sit at home and keep the curtains closed. Too bad you can't seem to get past your uninspired bigotry to understand that just about everyone in this thread (Including me) agreed with the point you made about the pope being over televised.

Here's a hint about how to see less Pope on TV. TURN IT OFF and READ A BOOK.

P.S.: There are programs for adults with below 8th grade reading levels to become literate. Look into them. Might help you next time you want to compare me to Jaime (I assume you mean the moderator here). Maybe you'd know why you use parentheses instead of quotes to do an in-text commentary.

P.P.S.: Jaime > Me. Also, maybe you should read what he says to you on here. He's a pretty bright guy, and isn't anywhere near as bitter and sarcastic as me.

P.P.P.S.: Echonova...I've been glancing at her since you rep'd, but...WHO is that chick on Bottom? She's...wow. PM me? Please? :) I'd rep but I need to spread some love around.

man
04-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Pass that sh*t Holmes... you've had enough...

:stupid:

DUBSf22c
04-20-2008, 11:14 PM
from going to catholic school since 2nd grade this thread makes me ROFFLE NON STOP..

TheGodfather
04-20-2008, 11:15 PM
I hate stupid people such as the OP and those agreeing with him.

**** you all.

Saying you hope a radical muslim kills him? What a *****. You must be a muslim yourself, have fun with your virgins in heaven, LOLOL!!!!

TIGERJC
04-20-2008, 11:16 PM
This is the WL, so I was never going to really take this thread serious and thats why I said the "50 cal" comment in my first post.

I honestly don't care what anybody believes in, aslong as you do not push your beliefs on me.

Religion is the real reason why stem cell research hasn't gotten the funding it should. If only religious aholes really cared about saving lives

Yes Britney Spears has done more for society than the Pope. If not tell me all the great things this pope has accomplished

Vayda
04-20-2008, 11:17 PM
You first: What great things has Britney done?

TheGodfather
04-20-2008, 11:18 PM

Catholic Church = Cult

I cannot believe how stupid you are. Just cause it's 420 doesn't mean you have to smoke til you no longer sound logical.

You don't know what a cult is apparently, since Christianity is free faith, but you are dumb so what should I expect.

Christianity and Catholicism especially does more for society in a day than most jews or muslims or athiests or agnostics do in a life time. Nice try dumbass.

And pushing beliefs?! Hahahha, Catholics aren't Baptists. Don't get it twisted, we don't force or scare people to believe what we do. Don't generalize all Christians.

TIGERJC
04-20-2008, 11:19 PM
I hate stupid people such as the OP and those agreeing with him.

**** you all.

Saying you hope a radical muslim kills him? What a *****. You must be a muslim yourself, have fun with your virgins in heaven, LOLOL!!!!
If Islam was more descriptive when it came to the sex of the virgins, I could see myself converting to Islam on my death bed

redrumracer
04-20-2008, 11:21 PM
You first: What great things has Britney done?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_bsniYwSaWg
:lmfao: :lmfao: no srsly

gforce23
04-20-2008, 11:22 PM
http://www.reneelevy.com/Dessins/DejaPasseAng/72virgins.jpg

TIGERJC
04-20-2008, 11:22 PM
I cannot believe how stupid you are. Just cause it's 420 doesn't mean you have to smoke til you no longer sound logical.

You don't know what a cult is apparently, since Christianity is free faith, but you are dumb so what should I expect.

Christianity and Catholicism especially does more for society in a day than most jews or muslims or athiests or agnostics do in a life time. Nice try dumbass.

And pushing beliefs?! Hahahha, Catholics aren't Baptists. Don't get it twisted, we don't force or scare people to believe what we do. Don't generalize all Christians.
Religion wars, isnt this how the crusades started

Since you're are so sensitive, :2up: your religion

TIGERJC
04-20-2008, 11:23 PM
http://www.bibleprobe.com/muhammed-cartoon6.jpg
Now Yousef is going to blow himself up at the IA meet

TIGERJC
04-20-2008, 11:26 PM
I wish I could rep you

I miss that Britney

TheGodfather
04-20-2008, 11:28 PM
Religion wars, isnt this how the crusades started

Since you're are so sensitive, :2up: your religion

LOL.

Your opinion and stupidity means nothing to me, and hardly am I bothered by something an idiot wrote on a forum.

I just included major religiuos beliefs that could be applicable to you, and was honest about the facts.

Kyle
04-20-2008, 11:29 PM
lol dude I was just about to post that. srsly the world needed that video.

redrumracer
I wish I could rep you

I miss that Britney
lol i actually have like a little poster from when she was like that. im so ashamed.

redrumracer
lol dude I was just about to post that. srsly the world needed that video.
that was one of my fav vids of that time lol

gforce23
04-20-2008, 11:33 PM
Now Yousef is going to blow himself up at the IA meet

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/923/yousefum1.gif

TIGERJC
04-20-2008, 11:39 PM
LOL.

Your opinion and stupidity means nothing to me, and hardly am I bothered by something an idiot wrote on a forum.

I just included major religiuos beliefs that could be applicable to you, and was honest about the facts.
I will talk politics, but I dont care enough to even read up on religion enough to debate it. It is nothing but a belief, and figure make some IA religion heroes in here before I go to bed.

wantboost
04-20-2008, 11:44 PM
Religion is the real reason why stem cell research hasn't gotten the funding it should. If only religious aholes really cared about saving lives

Please do some research before you comment a topic you obviously know very little about.

TIGERJC
04-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Please do some research before you comment a topic you obviously know very little about.
I simply said Fu.ck the Pope, Why would I read up on religion only to use my info to disapprove one's belief. I research things that matter to me and that affects my life. I just love how sensitive ppl get when I say F the pope, he is only man and I do believe ppl give him god like praise. I am just glad he is off of my News shows

I did go a little far, but that was just to piss some folks off

wantboost
04-21-2008, 12:04 AM
I simply said Fu.ck the Pope, Why would I read up on religion only to use my info to disapprove one's belief. I research things that matter to me and that affects my life. I just love how sensitive ppl get when I say F the pope, he is only man and I do believe ppl give him god like praise. I am just glad he is off of my News shows

I did go a little far, but that was just to piss some folks off
I was referring to the stem cell issue and you blaming its failure on underfunding and religion made me chuckle.

i could care less about your pope comments, they are your opinions and who am i to say your opinions are wrong?

TIGERJC
04-21-2008, 12:13 AM
I was referring to the stem cell issue and you blaming its failure on underfunding and religion made me chuckle.

i could care less about your pope comments, they are your opinions and who am i to say your opinions are wrong?
so tell me??

I did remember reading a article about a year or so that said drug companies are really against the funding of stem cell research. Mainly the same reason why oil companies are against alternative fuel, they rather the technology take time so that they can milk their product "cow" dry before implementing the new technology themselves to keep up with demand

d993s
04-21-2008, 12:20 AM
The pope is a fagg0t; I bet he sucks more little boy schwang than Michael Jackson did.

d993s
04-21-2008, 02:33 AM
LOL.

You're honestly gay.
I should hold you down while Tiger and others take turns filling your throat with piss @ the Athens Meet

TheGodfather
04-21-2008, 02:37 AM
You're honestly gay.
I should hold you down while Tiger and others take turns filling your throat with piss @ the Athens Meet

...this ***** can't be seriuos.

d993s
04-21-2008, 02:42 AM
...this ***** can't be seriuos.

HA HA HA. Why don't you try this "*****" and find out

TheGodfather
04-21-2008, 02:45 AM
HA HA HA. Why don't you try this "*****" and find out

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Jecht
04-21-2008, 07:40 AM
I don't really care about beliefs and all, but I really wish they wouldn't spend so much news time covering just the Pope. There are other things going on in the world.

ISAtlanta300
04-21-2008, 01:02 PM

Catholic Church = Cult

So why the F*** do you care if people kiss his hand or suck his d**. It ain't your problem. live and let live.

ISAtlanta300
04-21-2008, 01:13 PM
This entire sh*t is getting out of hand, turning from a b*tching on the media to the bashing of religion. Here we go again, another religious thread.

Now don't get me wrong, I do believe the media over-blows a lot of stuff. But heck, there are always other channels on cable.

The reason there is so much coverage is that it is not something that happens all the time, i.e. of course there is going to be extensive coverage. I expect the same coverage if the Dalai Lama came to visit.

But would it bother me? NO. Some of y'all should stop the whole 'sand-in-vagina- waa waaaa he took mah television prograaaammmzz' ranting and go have sex or something....

Kaiser
04-21-2008, 07:53 PM
This entire sh*t is getting out of hand, turning from a b*tching on the media to the bashing of religion. Here we go again, another religious thread.

Now don't get me wrong, I do believe the media over-blows a lot of stuff. But heck, there are always other channels on cable.

The reason there is so much coverage is that it is not something that happens all the time, i.e. of course there is going to be extensive coverage. I expect the same coverage if the Dalai Lama came to visit.

But would it bother me? NO. Some of y'all should stop the whole 'sand-in-vagina- waa waaaa he took mah television prograaaammmzz' ranting and go have sex or something....

Actuarry. It started as a bashing of religion that got quickly redirected. Read the first four posts again.

Echonova
04-21-2008, 07:57 PM

Actuarry. It started as a bashing of religion that got quickly redirected. Read the first four posts again.LOL
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/mofoyh4-1.gif

Maniaç
04-21-2008, 08:08 PM
TIGERJC is a dumb gorrilla faced obese four eyed girl sounding human being, everyone please excuse this cumstain. He's new to making entertaining threads, he thinks just because he's a supermod now that everyone will respect him and not give him sh!t for what he posts. Think again, my friend. LOL

TIGERJC
04-21-2008, 08:44 PM
Lol the bean.er speaks

Go Read some of my first threads on ia and they were in this section.

So I guess you started whoring out your sister since there are no more construction jobs here in Atlanta

MistaCee
04-21-2008, 08:45 PM
Lol the bean.er speaks

Go Read some of my first threads on ia and they were in this section.

So I guess you started whoring out your sister since there are no more construction jobs here in Atlanta

How much dude (maniac):ninja:

jk

Maniaç
04-21-2008, 08:51 PM
blah blah blahhhDid you read this in the toilet stall down at the truck stop while sitting at your glory hole gettting your butt pumped out?

TIGERJC
04-21-2008, 08:55 PM
Did you read this in the toilet stall down at the truck stop while sitting at your glory hole gettting your butt pumped out?
Is that where you advertise that Latino whore services at

Maniaç
04-21-2008, 08:59 PM
Juilan, I don't even know where to start as your lack of anything of any substance and humor amazes me. Anyway when you get done down at the truck stop I will be needing that money. Also make sure you clean up in there for god sakes you do have to sleep in there you know.

nightracer
04-21-2008, 09:13 PM
Is the pope and d1ck cheney having an affair? I swear I saw it in a tabloid... :dunno:

MistaCee
04-21-2008, 09:17 PM
Is the pope and d1ck cheney having an affair? I swear I saw it in a tabloid... :dunno:

never its always d!ick and bush

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t294/phil_freeman/bush_cheney_naked.jpg

ISAtlanta300
04-22-2008, 01:05 PM
Actuarry. It started as a bashing of religion that got quickly redirected. Read the first four posts again.

"I am glad his ass will be leaving. I am just sick of hearing about him on the news. "

First post right there.

Kaiser
04-22-2008, 04:38 PM
"I am glad his ass will be leaving. I am just sick of hearing about him on the news. "

First post right there.

I wish a crazy Radical Muslim with a 50 cal tested the pope mobile :crazy:

Stupid Religion -> Sex Scandal -> Nazi Pope that dumb people worship

Misuse of quotations defeats your argument. Please cite the entire first post, if you want to actually debate something intelligently. That thread contains 40% possible news-bitching and 60% obvious religion bashing.

ISAtlanta300
04-23-2008, 12:24 PM

Misuse of quotations defeats your argument. Please cite the entire first post, if you want to actually debate something intelligently. That thread contains 40% possible news-bitching and 60% obvious religion bashing.

Or 100% News bitching due to coverage of the Pope, which then resulted in 100% Pope/Religion bitching due to its coverage on the news?

LOL

TIGERJC
04-23-2008, 12:34 PM
Now the news can report on things that actually matters