PDA

View Full Version : Varsity Meet idea....

speedminded
03-17-2005, 09:43 PM
Maybe I'm just sleep deprived but wouldn't it be funny to have video of like everyone that was at the usual Varsity meet start doing laps down Spring St. to N. Ave. left on W. P'tree and back around to Spring? Everyone obeying the speed limit and traffic laws but just running laps....like 100+ cars making the loop...have several people with camera's all around filming down the straights and coming out of the turns. Just the sound alone would be hillarious.

Ok, after typing this it seems like a stupid idea but i'm gonna post it anyways...

blackboi50
03-17-2005, 09:48 PM
ill do it if u pay for my gas!!! Hahaha!! 1

Trey
03-20-2005, 09:26 AM
The cops would have a field day with it.

Just get your grease on and chill in the parking lot, then leave in a RESPECTABLE manner. ;)

chuck
03-20-2005, 09:53 AM
what are the "crusing" laws, i know there are laws about it, just not sure on the specifics...but you'd have to be selective on the cars that went because if you piss of the cops enough they will find some legit, but stupid, reason to give you a ticket (exhaust, ride height, lighting, noise violations)

thinkfast®
03-28-2005, 11:10 AM
yea we went cruisin a few years back with the lowrider clubs, the only time cope gave us problems was when we started hitting waaay too many switches :D seriously though we rode around downtown for probably 30 minutes, went down to Buckhead for about another 2 hours. good times :D