PDA

View Full Version : THE 15,000 MILE TRANSMISSION

perduevision
04-18-2008, 03:22 PM
SO if you want to check out the story, its a crazy one. Please read it all and if you have input that could be helpful, please post. I am taking this one to court.

http://www.wrxatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17665

integra82786
04-19-2008, 09:26 PM
thats a pretty ****ty situation. where did you buy the car from? did the transmission ever give you symptoms before at all? you should definitely not give up on this one. if you take it high enough the dealership won't risk its reputation over this. i work at a dealership and we warranty transmissions left and right. we would rather have a loyal customer then a huge headache like this. good luck and keep fighting it.

SouthSide Tay
04-20-2008, 09:04 AM
Thats sounds like BS id would fight it to the fullest and make sure your lawyer takes the case on contingency and not pre paid

perduevision
04-21-2008, 02:21 PM
Well its nice to know that. I did have 3 issues with the throwout bearing squeeking. The third time I brought it in they replaced it and found out the clutch and pressure plate needed replaced. Apparently the first 8000 miles the car was driven was by Mario Andretti or something. I cant imagine that driving to work and back would eat up a clutch in 2,000 miles.