PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain this? Or Link me to the story regarding this? (Turbo Dave)

Nemesis
04-18-2008, 09:16 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/kvb1085/MagicCardTurboDave.jpg

did something happen? wtf I thought everyone liked his work?

On_Her_Face
04-18-2008, 09:17 AM
where did you get that limited edition card?.. i just have the regular one.. trade?

Nemesis
04-18-2008, 09:18 AM
wtffffffffffffffffff

1000cckiller
04-18-2008, 09:18 AM
fags

Bruce Leroy
04-18-2008, 09:19 AM

SIKE!!

Sammich
04-18-2008, 09:19 AM
KILLER IS AN IDIOT

*IN FOR STORY*

On_Her_Face
04-18-2008, 09:20 AM
fags

even though you changed your name you are still wet_vag

if you don't go bowling you and me are going to have problems
:fire:

Killer
04-18-2008, 09:34 AM
ummm.... i'm sure there are some that like his work.....

but i know plenty who don't.... i stumbled upon this while playing magic and scanned it in...

95alty
04-18-2008, 09:36 AM
is he good?

ShooterMcGavin
04-18-2008, 11:21 AM

but i know plenty who don't.... i stumbled upon this while playing magic and scanned it in...
you play too??? :lmao:

BKgen®
04-18-2008, 11:22 AM
my holographic Charizard will kill j00r turbo dave.

Killer
04-18-2008, 11:24 AM
you play too??? :lmao:

lol!!!!

my holographic Charizard will kill j00r turbo dave.
...... that's pokemon.... dummy... this is magic.... THE MOTHER EFING GALLERING!!!!!!

Slow Motion
04-18-2008, 11:25 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/kvb1085/MagicCardTurboDave.jpg

I would like to know WTF is up too, I plan on having him do my ehaust mani. Please do tell. Crook?Fuk up?2-24 months?3x loss in street cred...lol? What's up I've seen some of his work and it looks pretty good.

Also IBTL...

Glides
04-18-2008, 11:34 AM
I'm kinda in the dark too. Wish I had a hot trading card like that to throw on the table and wipe out an opponents fuel management system.

I always thought TurboDave was right on the money. I call bull**** until some facts are layed out.

Vteckidd
04-18-2008, 11:36 AM
Theres a group of Mountain Boost people that get off talking trash about Dave.

Dave had problems YEARS ago that he took care of. Its hard being a 1 man shop an having 37 cars to get done from people that
1) Never wanted to spend money
2) Wanted to make 500hp with $2000
3) Wanted to half ass everything then blame Dave when it didnt work the way they wanted.

I could go on.

There is no story, Turbo Dave is a great fabricator and he had done some crazy work. Hes a nice guy and never wanted to screw anyone over.

You can trust him, and his work. Just make sure you pay him what hes worth, and not try to get a steak dinner for taco bell prices

ShooterMcGavin
04-18-2008, 11:36 AM
lol!!!!

...... that's pokemon.... dummy... this is magic.... THE MOTHER EFING GALLERING!!!!!!
uh hello, it's the GATHERING :screwy:

ShooterMcGavin
04-18-2008, 11:38 AM

Dave had problems YEARS ago that he took care of. Its hard being a 1 man shop an having 37 cars to get done from people that
3) Wanted to half ass everything then blame Dave when it didnt work the way they wanted.

I could go on.

There is no story, Turbo Dave is a great fabricator and he had done some crazy work. Hes a nice guy and never wanted to screw anyone over.

You can trust him, and his work. Just make sure you pay him what hes worth, and not try to get a steak dinner for taco bell prices

is this considered shop bashing? :thinking:

Ed
04-18-2008, 11:41 AM
uh oh...

Vteckidd
04-18-2008, 11:41 AM
i removed Killers Sig. I would lock and delete this but i dont want anyone making 1000 more threads about how IA sucks and moderators are gay

BKgen®
04-18-2008, 11:43 AM

i know, d!cknose.

Ed
04-18-2008, 11:43 AM
tsk tsk.

BKgen®
04-18-2008, 11:44 AM
IA sucks.

moderators are gay.

Ed
04-18-2008, 11:47 AM
IA sucks.

moderators are gay.

uh oh...

i think the ban stick is making its way toward you...

btw i agree, whatever happened to the good ol days of whatever goes.

Kyle
04-18-2008, 11:47 AM

I wont lie, the roommates Georgia Tech gave me play magic all night. They didnt sleep last night. God I hate this place.

Capt._Ron
04-18-2008, 11:55 AM
lol mine plays world of warcraft constantly

Ran
04-18-2008, 11:59 AM
lol mine plays world of warcraft constantly"Hey dude, wanna go grab a beer or somethin'?"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!! MY DARK ELF IS MINING!!"

Killer
04-18-2008, 12:23 PM
LOL!!!

kidd... what do you care? you don't even work w/dave these days???

and i would be willing to bet other mods saw this before you and didn't delete anything...

is it actually against forum rules, or are you/someone else just getting butt hurt about it????

Vteckidd
04-18-2008, 12:26 PM
LOL!!!

and i would be willing to bet other mods saw this before you and didn't delete anything...

is it actually against forum rules, or are you/someone else just getting butt hurt about it????

As a moderator i have to be objective. So even though i dont work with Dave or Mainstream anymore, they are sponsors of this site and i must protect their interests in regards to advertising on IA. Id extend the same courtesy to Batlground, Topspeed, Vuongs Garage, etc

You are calling someone on here that is a sponsor a crook. That is sponsor bashing. It is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

You know the rules, sorry.

And other mods noticed it an where aware, asked me to handle it.

only one that sounds butt hurt is you.

Id do this for any shop, hell Mahdavi and i had crazy beef and ive locked bashing threads about them because its not allowed.

I show no favoritism

Killer
04-18-2008, 12:30 PM
As a moderator i have to be objective. So even though i dont work with Dave or Mainstream anymore, they are sponsors of this site and i must protect their interests in regards to advertising on IA. Id extend the same courtesy to Batlground, Topspeed, Vuongs Garage, etc

You are calling someone on here that is a sponsor a crook. That is sponsor bashing. It is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

You know the rules, sorry.

And other mods noticed it an where aware, asked me to handle it.

only one that sounds butt hurt is you.

Id do this for any shop, hell Mahdavi and i had crazy beef and ive locked bashing threads about them because its not allowed.

I show no favoritism

.... i returned pm.. i'll keep this there.. as again, i'm not trying to bash a sponsor...

mainstream had nothing to do with the sig...

Killer
04-18-2008, 12:45 PM

I could go on.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

if anyone wants details on any of this pm me... i'm not gonna post it for the world to see but the post above mine is a completely false statement...

trust me on this guys....

Killer
04-18-2008, 12:53 PM
but again, mainstream had nothing to do with anything that i'm talking about...

this was before ms and tdf started working together..... .... ...

ShooterMcGavin
04-18-2008, 12:53 PM
LOL!!!

i definitely thought this had a good chance of being a shop bashing thread but wanted to let a more "seasoned" super mod handle it.

Killer
04-18-2008, 01:03 PM
i definitely thought this had a good chance of being a shop bashing thread but wanted to let a more "seasoned" super mod handle it.

i've already admitted through pm... that i didn't realize subcontracting with a sponsor of ia gives you sponsor immunity.....

had i thought this was sponsor bashing i wouldn't have made scanned the card in....

well maybe i would have because i mean.. it's an ultra rare card that you don't see everyday ya know? lol

Vteckidd
04-18-2008, 06:02 PM
this was before ms and tdf started working together..... .... ...
if you have PERSONAL EXPERIENCE you would like to share thats one thing.

but you have NONE.

You are simply jumping on a bandwagon. But that has nothing to do with you.

So again, keep pushing your luck buddy. i warned you over PM politely, keep testing me and find yourself back on MB alot more than IA

Nemesis
04-18-2008, 06:04 PM
Damn, I didnt mean for this to turn into drama....

lol

soul
04-18-2008, 06:06 PM
well out with the truth and whole story so we the people can decide

ShooterMcGavin
04-18-2008, 09:55 PM
if you have PERSONAL EXPERIENCE you would like to share thats one thing.

but you have NONE.

You are simply jumping on a bandwagon. But that has nothing to do with you.

So again, keep pushing your luck buddy. i warned you over PM politely, keep testing me and find yourself back on MB alot more than IA
what's MB?

Vteckidd
04-18-2008, 11:04 PM
mountainboost.com or some ****

RUSH
04-20-2008, 07:47 PM

I could go on.

PM coming when I have some time to throw down the drain! I guess this will be my last post on IA.com as well, after this PM.....lol

To clear things up....
Dave is a sweet Fabricator no doubt about it, and a good driver......But it stops there!

Later IA, its been real, but Ole Mike is fixing to Ban me!

JITB
04-20-2008, 07:53 PM
Damn, I didnt mean for this to turn into drama....

lol

u lie!! :goodjob:

GuessWho
04-20-2008, 09:43 PM
I've got some stories i could say that would make him look pretty bad...
Thread = Victorious....
Card = Win...

Kaiser
04-20-2008, 09:52 PM

You stumbled upon it playing Magic The Gathering? Where, when was this?

I'll admit it, I'm a ****ing Magic geek. I play damn near every other day. I keep up with it.

And you know what? That's NOT EVEN CLOSE to the right formay for a Magic card. It's actually a faked-up card from the World of Warcraft card game as far as I can tell. Not even the same company as Magic. I think this is just some photoshop hate.

Actually, I'm nearly dead-certain this is just Killer being Killer. Too bad you're a damn tool and don't even know how to actually do anything right. I'm impressed you managed to pick a card game at all, but then to make it the wrong one? Oh, and yes I am directly accusing you of faking this crap.

GuessWho
04-20-2008, 10:05 PM

I'll admit it, I'm a ****ing Magic geek. I play damn near every other day. I keep up with it.

And you know what? That's NOT EVEN CLOSE to the right formay for a Magic card. It's actually a faked-up card from the World of Warcraft card game as far as I can tell. Not even the same company as Magic. I think this is just some photoshop hate.

Actually, I'm nearly dead-certain this is just Killer being Killer. Too bad you're a damn tool and don't even know how to actually do anything right. I'm impressed you managed to pick a card game at all, but then to make it the wrong one? Oh, and yes I am directly accusing you of faking this crap.

LOL @ you for taking this thread serious....
Noob...
Here's ur reps :goodjob:

Kaiser
04-20-2008, 10:27 PM
LOL @ you for taking this thread serious....
Noob...
Here's ur reps :goodjob:

Wow. You must really be ass-hurt about this whole thing, aren't you? How the **** could anyone take anything serious on IA when it involves Killer? Or Magic? Or a ****ing faked up card from any card game?

Let me guess though, you didn't neg Rep Kidd over this, though he's probably taking it a good bit more seriously than I am. Whatever though, that's cool. Well, if cool is picking on people you consider smaller than you.

Here's your LOLS :goodjob:

P.S. It's Y. O. U. R.

Two extra keystrokes might just keep you from looking like a moron.

Then again maybe not.

NevrNufTorq
04-20-2008, 10:38 PM
Wow. You must really be ass-hurt about this whole thing, aren't you? How the **** could anyone take anything serious on IA when it involves Killer? Or Magic? Or a ****ing faked up card from any card game?

Let me guess though, you didn't neg Rep Kidd over this, though he's probably taking it a good bit more seriously than I am. Whatever though, that's cool. Well, if cool is picking on people you consider smaller than you.

P.S. It's Y. O. U. R.

Then again maybe not.

repped you for that one :goodjob:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

GuessWho
04-21-2008, 10:27 AM

P.S. It's Y. O. U. R.

Then again maybe not.

Nice asterisks in Y.O.U.R. qoute...
Somebody must not know the keystrokes themself on IA :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
04-21-2008, 10:50 AM
the entertainment continues

GuessWho
04-21-2008, 10:54 AM
the entertainment continues

Over now...

Peace
GuessWho

nreggie454
04-21-2008, 10:54 AM

Wait, so you are saying that it actually isn't a real card? It is photoshopped? OH... MY.... GOD! Stop the presses! It isn't real, people!

BTW, that was a great burn.... nerd.

(This post has nothing to do with the contents of the card, just geek-boys comments about it)

AnthonyF
04-21-2008, 11:12 AM
3) Wanted to half ass everything then blame Dave when it didnt work the way they wanted

EXACTLY TRUE. thats why our shop doesnt do performance sh*t b/c it is such a hassle.

Vteckidd
04-21-2008, 11:13 AM