PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2000 Integra Type-R (slightly damaged)

tealeh2
08-15-2005, 08:38 PM
Turn my loss into your JDM ITR.

2000 Acura Integra Type-R
119,000 miles
Pheonix Yellow stock color
#00-0140
Vin # to be supplied to serious potential buyers ONLY

Car is nearly completely stock but has recently sustained some front end damage.

I have not had the car repaired yet, because I feel that the repairs deemed necessary could be carried over to a potential buyer that wants a JDM front end.

Detailed extent of damage
The front bumper, front 2 fenders, and hood all need to be refinished. The front glass (OEM) needs to be replaced. There are 1-2 very small chips on the following panels: left door, right door, roof.

The front left headlight assembly also has sustained minor scratches, only noticable to the touch.

As you can see by the description, all the parts that need to be repaired/refinished, are the same required for replacement with the JDM front end conversion.

MODS (there are very few)
Eibach Sportline Springs
Spoon Sports Shift Knob (Duracon/black)
Apexi N1 Catback exhaust

All interior is in near mint shape. The one exception is the small faded spot JUST above the clock, due to the previous owners use of a radar detector.

PICS WILL BE POSTED WITHIN A FEW DAYS!! I DO NOT OWN A DIGICAM!!

Please bare with me, and let me know if you might or might not be interested.

Also, be aware that the loan value of this car is FAR greater than my asking price, so...... if one were to take out the full loan value, you would easily make the JDM front happen almost immediately (there is a full conversion for sale on INLINEFOUR.com for $1700) just incase anyone was curious.

Asking price - $10,000

civic99shaved
08-15-2005, 08:50 PM
is the title salvaged or still clean?

tealeh2
08-15-2005, 08:55 PM
Title is perfectly clean.

RutRoe
08-15-2005, 11:31 PM
This is a friend of mine selling this car... I've seen the car before the incident, and its a super clean ride... to be honest I bet its not that bad. Travis is just a perfectionist and I think he's just ready to work on his new project.

Bump for a great seller and a great guy.

ŁG2♣
08-16-2005, 05:38 AM
pics?

Shaun
08-16-2005, 02:22 PM
waiting on pics also.....

yeaiwonder88
08-16-2005, 11:13 PM
Seen the car when the old owner had it....clean ass type r...