PDA

View Full Version : Alot of work?

wannab20hatch
08-15-2005, 08:15 PM
Well i finally got the break i was looking for. I found a wheel on ebay and picked it up then found a buy it now on a new front end and also picked it up. So i guess now ill be keeping my bike and putting it together. Just wondering how much work and on a scale of 1 to 10 how hard it will be to put everything into the new frame. Ive done auto to manual and motor swaps before but kinda apprehensive about the bike.

AznTraitor
08-15-2005, 08:23 PM
Well i finally got the break i was looking for. I found a wheel on ebay and picked it up then found a buy it now on a new front end and also picked it up. So i guess now ill be keeping my bike and putting it together. Just wondering how much work and on a scale of 1 to 10 how hard it will be to put everything into the new frame. Ive done auto to manual and motor swaps before but kinda apprehensive about the bike.

it's definately not fun....just be sure to take your time and not rush into anything....I've done that a time or two, and had some extra screws here and there.....some things will seem impossible, but trust me....everything fits....it just takes time and some patience.

David88vert
08-15-2005, 09:39 PM
It's not that bad - if you are mechanically inclined.