PDA

View Full Version : Another quesiton

§treet_§peed
04-16-2008, 05:15 PM
does anyone know where you can pay payments on bike and not have to have full coverage. reason i ask is cause i haven't had a long enough credit score. i mean my credit histroy is excellent i just haven't had it long enough to get a loan big enough to buy one by myself yet. and stay up im gonna hit you up asap about that. but my question is is there any dealerships or stealer ships should i say that will let you pay payments on one and not have to get full coverage. i have heard of a suzki dealership that does that but i can't remember their name. any info would be great!!

GIXXERDK
04-17-2008, 01:35 PM
Suzuki does it, basically you open up a credit card with Suzuki. I think theres also a $99 a month deal.

§treet_§peed
04-17-2008, 04:26 PM
kool kool i mean i can afford a bike payment but i can't afford full coverage on a bike lol. i mean i could afford like liability with GAP insurance but just not full coverage

mushroom_toy
04-17-2008, 04:27 PM
Why you looking for a bike and insurance, when you dont even have your license?

§treet_§peed
04-17-2008, 04:34 PM
^ because i want one and i ave been looking into getting one for a while now and it doesn't matter if i have my license or not to get one.

BORICUACIVICR
04-17-2008, 04:48 PM
^ because i want one and i ave been looking into getting one for a while now and it doesn't matter if i have my license or not to get one.

LOL! It's kinda the law in GA, if you gona ride a bike you need a license and insurance. To get insurance you need a license!

chuck
04-17-2008, 04:48 PM
yeah, any suzuki dealership can do it...you have to finance through suzuki/HSBC in their revolving credit.
if you want to run and app, shoot me a PM and i can tell you what you'd be looking at...i'm at suzuki of atlanta in lawrenceville

GIXXERDK
04-17-2008, 06:47 PM
yeah, any suzuki dealership can do it...you have to finance through suzuki/HSBC in their revolving credit.
if you want to run and app, shoot me a PM and i can tell you what you'd be looking at...i'm at suzuki of atlanta in lawrenceville

The Polaris dealership?

ueyedgr8tness
04-17-2008, 07:11 PM
Why you looking for a bike and insurance, when you dont even have your license?

hey i got my bike like 4 months before i got license:taun: and i was pulled over 2-3 times without them and didnt even get a ticket:goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
04-17-2008, 07:13 PM
And to answer his ? if u get a bike 10k and under suzuki,yamaha,honda and kawi will let u put liability on it as long as u get a bike under 10K

chuck
04-18-2008, 09:09 AM
The Polaris dealership?
10-4

§treet_§peed
04-19-2008, 01:47 PM
if you want to run and app, shoot me a PM and i can tell you what you'd be looking at...i'm at suzuki of atlanta in lawrenceville thats whats up i also gotta hit stay up up as well and dude i already got thre qoutes on liability with GAP insurance.. 9/10 as long as you are being a smart ans safe rider, not being stupid and poping wheelies and **** the cops wont bother you.

GIXXERDK
04-19-2008, 07:45 PM
10-4

Thats where I usually get my oil

b16EG-HaTcH
04-20-2008, 11:13 PM
yeah, when i bought my bike from honda the finance person told me that they didnt even require ins. to buy the bike (no form of proof or anything) and that they didnt check to see if i got ins. on it ever. so to answer ur ??? they dont care if u have any ins. much less liability or full coverage.

§treet_§peed
04-21-2008, 05:11 PM
well im either gonna get a 600 or 750 not sure yet and my loan for 3k should go thru this week. lol when i do get this one which i should be able to get on my own i am gonna put like 2k down and use the rest to buy good gear and insurance. gear is what saves your life, and you ass

ueyedgr8tness
04-21-2008, 06:02 PM
I would have to say for a 1st bike i dont think i would ever get a new 1. that is just me thoe. my 1st 1 was used and i didnt wreck untill i got my new bike and it did cost me.wish i would have never got a new 1. even thoe it has its good and bads to it and i love the new r6 pure sex:)

§treet_§peed
04-26-2008, 03:25 PM
aight Vic as soon as i get some **** took care of im gonna call your friend up again and be on the look out for a good 02 and up GSXR 600 or 750