PDA

View Full Version : 2.0 Under Pressure = FRAUDER

Benefit
04-16-2008, 12:54 PM
alright some of you might remember another thread for this issue , but this guy seems to me just like another scammer trying to find an easy route out or something...

Well , some of you may know i traded my 99 GS-R for a 01' Type-R + 2k in 300$ monthly payments to 2.0 under pressure...the payments start one month from the date of purchase of the car. (there is no definite date of when to pay , bill of sale just states one month later)

not 2 weeks after i brought it home this guy posts a thread on here saying im not paying and this and that , wtf? talking about he will sue me and take me to court and repo the type-r , (ThREAT #1)

so one month goes by , fast forward to february 14 (car was bought january 14th) I DRIVE TO ROB'S HOUSE and pay him 300$ cash...he says he doesnt care if im a couple days late this and that and being a all around nice guy.he appologizes for the thread.

fast forward another month , march 14th , he calls me i inform him i cant do it that day i had college , so we agree to do it the next day...so around 6 the next day i call him saying im going to the atm to get the cash out...and ill meet him up. so i run into some traffic on the way there...around 7 he tells me hes taking me to court to repo the type-r. at this point im just like wtf is this guys problem? anyways , we meet up near his house at a gas station , i pay him , dont even exchange hello's...apparently HES INFURIATED THAT I AM A DAY LATE.

ok fast forward to this month, April...here comes the 14th...i call rob 11am when im at college , ask him if he can set up a paypal account and i can send him money through that...he says alright let me see when im not busy.

he calls me later around 7 and says his bank does not support online transactions , i said ok let me figure out somethign and call you back. i call him back saying you can request a check he starts yelling saying he does not want to wait for it in the mail and just hangs up.

i call him later that night at 9 and ask if we can do it tomorrow ill bring it to him in cash he says ok.

he texts me the next morning saying he needs my credit card information and name and social security..wtf? so i told him ill call him around 5 when im not busy. the text i get back is "i do not believe a word you say you lie constantly and you will be served with papers from the sheriff dept"

I CALLED HIM at 5:30 and ask him where do you want to meet up? he says im 30 minutes late then HE GOES CRAZY and saying "YOU THINK ITS A GAME MOTHER****ER YOU THINK IM ****ING PLAYING AROUND ***** ILL **** YOU UP LET ME ****IN SEE YOU AROUND MOTHER ****** YOU THINK IM PLAYING" like hes some sort of hard ass.

i get this text then "okay you wanna do it the easy way and give the car back or the hard way and get sued" i think we are on repo threat #9 now, i dont even reply before saying "u lose the car either way" so as you can see he just thinks he can scam his way out of owning 2 cars.

he said he waited at the courthouse until 4:59 and filed the suit at 5, lolol. i called him 5:30 after i was done working, but apparently being 30 minutes late is enough basis to file a suit.

this morning i offer him 400$ to shut him up, but "whats done is done" lol

FOOTNOTES:
i buy car
agree 300 month payments
(i get threatened with court and being sued, and it has not even been 2 weeks since i bought the car)
pay first month (still get threatened)
pay 2nd month (still get threatened)
3rd month im 30 minutes late and he apparently "filed a suit"

Benefit
04-16-2008, 01:49 PM
i would think he would sue me if i was trying to screw him over in some way , but he is just looking for loopholes in the bill of sale to get his car back...but IM NOT EVEN doing anything remotely close to not paying or not communicating...30 min lol

he texts me "i dont want that car back i would rather take your payments" so im like ok take 400$ today

he says "the only way i will consider that is if we make a new contract saying u must pay on exactly the 14th" (trying to have a bigger upperhand in order to get his car back)

silversol
04-16-2008, 06:46 PM
dude just pay the car off and be done with it.....

Revmaynard
04-16-2008, 06:52 PM
GIve him that $400 to make that 1k, I'm sure you can get someone more stable to loan you 1k to pay him off.

Benefit
04-16-2008, 07:19 PM
i dont think he wants money , in his mind its "yay i will own two integras" or so he thinks...

Revmaynard
04-16-2008, 07:22 PM
Eh, if that's true then good luck with that. Looks like greed gets the better part of most people.

Benefit
04-16-2008, 07:24 PM
lol, his name isnt on the title...i havent gotten insurance or the car registered yet , uhmm the bill of sale doesnt state no late payments or even have a date for that matter.

today he texts me saying he wants to "add an amendment to the bill of sale with stipulations of no late payments"

oh ya , his response to the no title thing is "look up in-trover ga code"

yungdz
04-16-2008, 07:30 PM
You definately should be getting something in writing from paying him in case this jackass does take you to court so you can show you paid.

Benefit
04-16-2008, 07:39 PM
he did give me a little receipt the first time i payed him , 2nd time he said he did not have a pen and paper on him.

now do you see where i am coming from on this? hence the gangsterness over the phone for being 30 min late

lol oh yea he was like 'MAKE IT PERSONAL MAKE IT PERSONAL" when i was like "where u wanna meet up?" (to exchange the $$ , lolol)

Benefit
04-16-2008, 07:45 PM
i mean im about to just pay him the rest and just be done with it but i think hes too hard-headed to pick up my phone calls.

oh yea the first thread that he made , i was going to pay him the whole lump sum but he became so rediculously ignorant when i was trying to get the 2k together.

Benefit
04-16-2008, 07:47 PM
and its not like i ever asked him that ill be a week late or i didnt have the money , i always had the money ready weeks in advance , but if im late 30 minutes because im doing something else , he does all this?

green91
04-16-2008, 07:50 PM
Dude if you are dumb enough to engage in this sort of transaction without having an explicit bill of sale drawn with the terms, and you aren't getting receipts of your payments, you deserve it. Sorry to be harsh but this is stupid!

04-16-2008, 07:51 PM
if it aint a type r then it aint a tyte car...u forgot to add in the footnotes u were a day late also instead of 30 minutes...either way you blew up his motor

Benefit
04-16-2008, 07:57 PM
if it aint a type r then it aint a tyte car...u forgot to add in the footnotes u were a day late also instead of 30 minutes...either way you blew up his motor

lol his motor? and how is that relevant to ANYTHING this thread is about? dumbass

Benefit
04-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Dude if you are dumb enough to engage in this sort of transaction without having an explicit bill of sale drawn with the terms, and you aren't getting receipts of your payments, you deserve it. Sorry to be harsh but this is stupid!

lol bill of sale is so bland and vague...

Benefit
04-16-2008, 08:02 PM
im having a lawyer look it all over tomorrow

EJ6
04-16-2008, 08:06 PM
i had posted on dc2r..

you wasnt even done paying the car off an you blew the motor up #1
the type r wasnt meant for u lol had the car less than a month an a fresh type r blew up? WOW

Benefit
04-16-2008, 08:18 PM
^ what does that have to do with anything?, well this leads me to my next little story about our friend rob...

the motor was rebuilt prior to me , had autozone bearings and blown piston rings....good job for covering for your friend EJ6

BlueHatch
04-16-2008, 08:31 PM
i was gonna say didnt this motor blow like a week after you bought it? if there are no defined payment terms on paper then he has no legal basis to reposes the car. on the other hand, you not gettin a receiot for every payment, legally they dont exist. just my .02

patrick4588
04-16-2008, 08:33 PM
cool cat racing in macon rebuilt the motor, not rob. he bought it already done....

Benefit
04-16-2008, 08:34 PM
i did get one the first payment , and i do have receipts from ATM for the 2nd one.

patrick4588
04-16-2008, 08:34 PM
and i believe the contract states if you default on any payment (aka a late payment since there is no grace period stated) then he owns both cars. he really doesnt need anything "amended" to the contract to get the cars back.

Benefit
04-16-2008, 08:35 PM
cool cat racing in macon rebuilt the motor, not rob. he bought it already done....

how come i was never told this until now

green91
04-16-2008, 08:35 PM
ATM receipts dont count! just because you took money from the ATM doesnt mean you gave it to him.

Benefit
04-16-2008, 08:36 PM
and i believe the contract states if you default on any payment (aka a late payment since there is no grace period stated) then he owns both cars. he really doesnt need anything "amended" to the contract to get the cars back.

there is no payment date stated at all

anyways you can just add on to the little trick he is trying to play

patrick4588
04-16-2008, 08:36 PM
and uh... you never made a second payment... rob gave you a receipt the first time for a reason. you didnt get a receipt the second time cuz you didnt make a payment

Benefit
04-16-2008, 08:38 PM
and uh... you never made a second payment... rob gave you a receipt the first time for a reason. you didnt get a receipt the second time cuz you didnt make a payment

pretty sure i met him at a QT off of indian trail.

so is he going to lie about me not paying him?

lol keep playing your little scam...

patrick4588
04-16-2008, 08:40 PM
quoted from the contract, i have a copy. notorized with witnesses btw "this is a legal and binding contract between i the seller and . if sammy siddiquoi defaults on the contract and doesnt pay the agreed 300 a month on the 14th of every month totalling 2000 dollars, i buyer will then be the sole owner of both vehicles. the 2001 acura integra type r and 1999 integra gsr."

patrick4588
04-16-2008, 08:41 PM
pretty sure i met him at a QT off of indian trail.

so is he going to lie about me not paying him?

lol keep playing your little scam...

that was the first payment. and btw, he had a sheriff with him for the second time when you stood him up. so witnesses ftw pimpin.

Benefit
04-16-2008, 08:41 PM
quoted from the contract, i have a copy. notorized with witnesses btw "this is a legal and binding contract between i the seller and . if sammy siddiquoi defaults on the contract and doesnt pay the agreed 300 a month on the 14th of every month totalling 2000 dollars, i buyer will then be the sole owner of both vehicles. the 2001 acura integra type r and 1999 integra gsr."

really? mine doesnt say anything about "a month on the 14th of every month"

Benefit
04-16-2008, 08:42 PM
that was the first payment. and btw, he had a sheriff with him for the second time when you stood him up. so witnesses ftw pimpin.

so now your saying when i met him up at the QT THAT was the first payment?, and that it was indeed a payment, that was march 15th.

why do i have a little slip here with february 15th , 300$ on it.? i thought that was the first payment...good going LOL

and what you are talking about he had a sheriff with him , that was this month , 2 days ago, the 3rd payment, when i called him at 5:30 asking where to meet up.

so unless you are saying that i didnt pay the 2nd payment and rob just let it go and didnt care about it , but filed a suit because i was 30 min late on the 3rd payment........it doesnt add up buddy...

no one got stood up. i am still offering him the cash.

Benefit
04-16-2008, 08:56 PM

hey i didnt even sign under that. and thats not even what it says! lmao

patrick4588
04-17-2008, 01:54 PM
the reason he is pissed is because you missed the second payment and then pulling some bs about the third payment.

Benefit
04-17-2008, 02:12 PM
yep, missed the second payment

Benefit
04-17-2008, 02:15 PM
lo he reads this thread and goes "i plan to use all that slander and defamation of character against you in court , please stop it is childish" .......im pretty sure he made a thread first..

i offer him 1000$ to be left with 400$ more to owe him , he says

you owe me more than 1000$ , so im like ok ill pay you 1400$ (full amount left)

he goes "No thanks i will take my chamber in court . that is the only way to get you to do anything, just deal with it"

patrick4588
04-17-2008, 02:19 PM
if you made your second and third payments, where are your receipts for them? why do you think you got a receipt the first time? that way you have proof that you paid. show your receipts from making the second and third payment

Benefit
04-17-2008, 02:20 PM
lol i paid the 2nd time , why would he let me off the hook for a month then complain about me not paying the 3rd one...retarded...oh well he doesnt want to accept the 3rd payment, his loss

patrick4588
04-17-2008, 02:23 PM
i assure you, it wont be his loss. your best case scenario is you still have to pay him. he will either get the car back, or you will still have to pay him. there is no loss for him at all in this.

2.0 under pressure
04-17-2008, 02:24 PM
Funny stuff, really. I hope you are just venting buddy. I believe you know just why this is happening. I am no scammer, you aren't either, but you have turned out to be a very irresponsible and untrustworthy person. The Judge will see the evidence, the facts and make a decision. Simple and Clean. I refuse to get into an e-bashing match over this. This is the only response that I will give on the subject. One last thing, I haven't scammed anyone, so if you are looking for another member of this board to chime in, good luck unless he is your buddy, even then it is useless.

2.0 under pressure
04-17-2008, 02:24 PM
/ thread, thanks Pat.

Benefit
04-17-2008, 02:25 PM
Funny stuff, really. I hope you are just venting buddy. I believe you know just why this is happening. I am no scammer, you aren't either, but you have turned out to be a very irresponsible and untrustworthy person. The Judge will see the evidence, the facts and make a decision. Simple and Clean. I refuse to get into an e-bashing match over this. This is the only response that I will give on the subject. One last thing, I haven't scammed anyone, so if you are looking for another member of this board to chime in, good luck unless he is your buddy, even then it is useless.

lol'ing

2.0 under pressure
04-17-2008, 02:27 PM
i assure you, it wont be his loss. your best case scenario is you still have to pay him. he will either get the car back, or you will still have to pay him. there is no loss for him at all in this.

Plus the $71 court filing fees lol. You are so right Pat. I just want what, was in the d for me, not hearing 1500 excuses about his payments, the day it's due, after I have to call him.

Benefit
04-17-2008, 02:27 PM

ive already offered him the full amount , but "he will take his chambers in his diaper"

2.0 under pressure
04-17-2008, 02:28 PM
Lol at the Judge, that would be a paying pleasure.

2.0 under pressure
04-17-2008, 02:30 PM
It's called suggestive text man ( chance )-(chamber), but as long as you get a laugh out of it. Call your lawyer, you will need one. Wait you can't pay $300 dollars amonth, how are you going to pay $300 an hour for a good attorney.

2.0 under pressure
04-17-2008, 02:31 PM
/ thread. I am done here.

Benefit
04-17-2008, 02:31 PM
do you want 1000$ and 400$ within the next 3 months?

2.0 under pressure
04-17-2008, 02:32 PM
One last thing, your offers are worthless. If they had any truth in them, you wouldn't be getting served papers.

Benefit
04-17-2008, 02:33 PM
One last thing, your offers are worthless. If they had any truth in them, you wouldn't be getting served papers.

hey dumbass, i called you at 5:30 with 300$ in my hands but you said i was 30 min late....lmao...

quickdodge®
04-17-2008, 02:36 PM
I refuse to get into an e-bashing match over this.

How come it was ok for you to make a premature thread bashing Benefit before any time had elapsed but it isn't ok for him to relate the latest events in this? Not cool at all, man.

From the looks of things here (and in the previous thread you made) that you're jumpy as hail about this whole deal. Remember you made that thread two weeks after the original sale huffing and puffing about not having heard from him and wondering if you were going to get paid. And now it seems that you keep calling or texting him like a stalker wondering where your money is. You're worse than a loan shark or financier. Later, QD.

Benefit
04-17-2008, 02:37 PM
How come it was ok for you to make a premature thread bashing Benefit before any time had elapsed but it isn't ok for him to relate the latest events in this? Not cool at all, man.

From the looks of things here (and in the previous thread you made) that you're jumpy as hail about this whole deal. Remember you made that thread two weeks after the original sale huffing and puffing about not having heard from him and wondering if you were going to get paid. And now it seems that you keep calling or texting him like a stalker wondering where your money is. You're worse than a loan shark or financier. Later, QD.

thank you , he is a fraud , a scammer. who hides behind his mom lolol

ive always had the money for him before the 14th , just caught up with work or school so we would have to do it the next day...i would meet him up near indian trail...im in suwanee.

Doppelgänger
04-17-2008, 02:54 PM
This has got to be one of the dumbest transactions i have ever heard of. Why not jsut get a loan for what he was asking for the Type-R or the payoff of what he owes his bank? There are WAY to many ways be screwed on a little typed up contract. If these contracts were any good, don't you think you could go to a bank and get a loan and just sign a little piece of paper? No. That's why you sign like 10 things when you get a loan.

The right way to have done this was to outline all stipulations of the "deal" (payments, grace period, late fees, etc...) and have it notarized. What's the situation with the titles? If his car still has a lien holder on the title, then you cannot insure the car (insurance companies won't insure a car unless your name or your name and the lien holders names are on the title). Also, having ATM receipts of your withdraws won't hold sh!t in court...there is no way to prove that you took that money out to pay him. Only a signed document from the recipient of the money can be counted as proof of payment.Have you thought about making the payment BEFORE the 14th? You don't have to pay bills on their exact due date you know.

Doppelgänger
04-17-2008, 02:58 PM
ive always had the money for him before the 14th , just caught up with work or school so we would have to do it the next day...i would meet him up near indian trail...im in suwanee.

Yet you said...

o one month goes by , fast forward to february 14 (car was bought january 14th) I DRIVE TO ROB'S HOUSE and pay him 300$ cash...he says he doesnt care if im a couple days late this and that and being a all around nice guy.he appologizes for the thread.

fast forward another month , march 14th , he calls me i inform him i cant do it that day i had college , so we agree to do it the next day...so around 6 the next day i call him saying im going to the atm to get the cash out...and ill meet him up. so i run into some traffic on the way there...around 7 he tells me hes taking me to court to repo the type-r. at this point im just like wtf is this guys problem? anyways , we meet up near his house at a gas station , i pay him , dont even exchange hello's...apparently HES INFURIATED THAT I AM A DAY LATE.

ok fast forward to this month, April...here comes the 14th...i call rob 11am when im at college , ask him if he can set up a paypal account and i can send him money through that...he says alright let me see when im not busy.

:thinking: :thinking:

I'm not taking sides, because i don't know either one of you. But i'm meerly pointing out what i'm seeing here.

Nismo
04-17-2008, 03:22 PM
Does OP still have the title to his GSR?

KPowerEP3
04-17-2008, 03:33 PM
This has got to be one of the dumbest transactions i have ever heard of. Why not jsut get a loan for what he was asking for the Type-R or the payoff of what he owes his bank? There are WAY to many ways be screwed on a little typed up contract. If these contracts were any good, don't you think you could go to a bank and get a loan and just sign a little piece of paper? No. That's why you sign like 10 things when you get a loan.

The right way to have done this was to outline all stipulations of the "deal" (payments, grace period, late fees, etc...) and have it notarized.

x2. Regardless of who, if anyone, is at fault in this situation, you both brought it upon yourselves, end of discussion. It seems to me that 2.0 was actually doing the buyer a favor here by allowing him to finance it privately instead of going through a traditional lender.

FWIW, to Benefit, I wouldn't wait for his 'ok' to send him money. Mail him a CASHIERS check/Postal Money Order for the balance, since it has to have HIS name on it, plus both are easily trackable. If he cashes it, and doesn't give you a receipt, then follows through with his threat of civil charges, more than likely the case will be dismissed and he'll be out court and attorney's fees.

I don't know either of you, but it just seems to me that you've both jumped head first into a situation that neither of you really grasp the full depth of.
Best of luck to all involved, though.

Benefit
04-17-2008, 03:42 PM
im willing to pay him 1k but he doesnt want to take it.

2.0 under pressure
04-17-2008, 03:46 PM

I should have said, that my attorney, voiced her opinion that it would not help in court to get into a pissing match. My bad. That was what I meant in that statement.

2.0 under pressure
04-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Funny when you are in my presence, you act like a submissive child. I will take your 1k today, plus whatever you owe at a later date. Meet me today. You have the number!

I will accept the 1k today and today only, you got it! Let's see it? Now everyone will be waiting for and will hear the truth Tomm. if you do or don't have the 1k.

2.0 under pressure
04-17-2008, 03:53 PM
8 P.M. IS THE DEAD LINE

Benefit
04-17-2008, 03:58 PM
banks just closed...im not even home

Doppelgänger
04-17-2008, 04:17 PM
there's always the option of a cashiers check or m.o. both can be purchased with your debit card.

Justin.
04-17-2008, 04:22 PM
there's always the option of a cashiers check or m.o. both can be purchased with your debit card.

Pretty sure he does not have a bank account, cause he was trying to find someone he could send his pay pal money too

Doppelgänger
04-17-2008, 04:32 PM
even more strange...considering he just said "banks are closed". If he doesn't have an account, why would you need to go to the bank to get money?

I'm sorry, but the situation just isn't adding up on Benefit's side.

quickdodge®
04-17-2008, 04:58 PM
I should have said, that my attorney, voiced her opinion that it would not help in court to get into a pissing match. My bad. That was what I meant in that statement.

But again, it was ok for you to bash him and now that you're getting all nervous about your money, it's not cool? I'll be honest, I have huge doubts that you have an attorney.

I will take your 1k today, plus whatever you owe at a later date. Meet me today. You have the number!

I will accept the 1k today and today only, you got it! Let's see it? Now everyone will be waiting for and will hear the truth Tomm. if you do or don't have the 1k.

And with this statement, I also highly doubt that you have filed any papers.

I'm on no one's side, but I do see some ozone layer sized holes in both people's stories. Later, QD.

Alan®
04-17-2008, 05:51 PM
even more strange...considering he just said "banks are closed". If he doesn't have an account, why would you need to go to the bank to get money?

I'm sorry, but the situation just isn't adding up on Benefit's side.
HMM IDK man. it seems like maybe benefit was either trying to a.)make things easier on himself by using paypal ensuring the payment would never be late or b.)make sure that he always had a reciept or c.) all of the above. I'm sorry but I have never heard of a bank that doesn't allow online transactions. I've had just about every major bank and have never had a problem with electronic transactions on any of them if anybody's story doesn't add up it's 2.0 under pressure's.

Like QD said before it seems like the seller is just really antsy and wants his money when he wants it.

This is just what I think.

Benefit
04-17-2008, 06:35 PM
hes just trying to screw me out of a car

GIXXERDK
04-17-2008, 06:36 PM
Your fault for being irresponsible and HALF ASSED

Alan®
04-17-2008, 10:10 PM
Your fault for being irresponsible and HALF ASSED
I agree with this too.

2.0 under pressure
04-18-2008, 10:06 AM
But again, it was ok for you to bash him and now that you're getting all nervous about your money, it's not cool? I'll be honest, I have huge doubts that you have an attorney.

And with this statement, I also highly doubt that you have filed any papers.

I'm on no one's side, but I do see some ozone layer sized holes in both people's stories. Later, QD.

If we settle before the date, I pay for the filing fees and let the judge know before court starts, they always ask you in civil court if you want a chance to settle it before the judge hears it. I assure you I have an attorney.

2.0 under pressure
04-18-2008, 10:07 AM
HMM IDK man. it seems like maybe benefit was either trying to a.)make things easier on himself by using paypal ensuring the payment would never be late or b.)make sure that he always had a reciept or c.) all of the above. I'm sorry but I have never heard of a bank that doesn't allow online transactions. I've had just about every major bank and have never had a problem with electronic transactions on any of them if anybody's story doesn't add up it's 2.0 under pressure's.

Like QD said before it seems like the seller is just really antsy and wants his money when he wants it.

This is just what I think.

I have a savings account, not a checking account.

eYezs1ck
04-18-2008, 11:14 AM
shoulda just paid in full and got it over with

UpSideDownDesi
04-18-2008, 02:16 PM
Pay the damn car off, before you endup loosing it over stupid shiit. U know he is trying to get the car back and will not hesitate a bit if he gets the right to do so. $2000 isn't worth loosing your Type-R over. Open a credit card....most of the credit cards offer atleast 6months no interest payments. Pull w/e u need out and give it to him. He gets his money and u get the car. End of problem.

UpSideDownDesi
04-18-2008, 02:17 PM
I have a savings account, not a checking account.
you can still have fund deposited to you account via electronically.

P.S Checking Accounts are free to open these days and come with lots of free features. Heck come open a account at my bank and i'll give you $50.

Benefit
04-18-2008, 02:33 PM
^^ he said he did not want to waste time with that...

oh well car will be paid off today

UpSideDownDesi
04-18-2008, 02:42 PM

to open a acct it takes less time than driving to some place to meet up with you. :thinking:

Well go to know you are taking care of the drama :cheers:

2.0 under pressure
04-19-2008, 03:42 PM

Your Dad called me and informed me that you have been dishonest from the get go with him as well. I know that you don't have $400 or $1000. He told me the real deal with you. I will take the full amount in cash or we are def. going through with the suit.

yogi08
04-19-2008, 04:24 PM
hahahaha **** that!

Nismo
04-19-2008, 09:06 PM
OWNED@@@

Alan®
04-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Your Dad called me and informed me that you have been dishonest from the get go with him as well. I know that you don't have $400 or $1000. He told me the real deal with you. I will take the full amount in cash or we are def. going through with the suit.
So wait a tic instead of dealing with benefit you went around him and called his Dad? That seems rather childish to me?

Justin.
04-21-2008, 01:40 PM
So wait a tic instead of dealing with benefit you went around him and called his Dad? That seems rather childish to me?

Sometimes you gotta do a little detective work to find the truth...

I know I've went to other sources other then the person oweing me money to get what I was owed.

B18c1Turboed
04-21-2008, 01:50 PM
Not taking sides but no cases have been filed in Gwinnett Courts!!! And a law suit would have to take place in the county he lives in so im not sure too know who is full of it!!!

2.0 under pressure
04-24-2008, 11:26 AM
his father called me

2.0 under pressure
04-24-2008, 11:28 AM
Not taking sides but no cases have been filed in Gwinnett Courts!!! And a law suit would have to take place in the county he lives in so im not sure too know who is full of it!!!

Danny, this is (Robi) turboboost 2.0 from IL. I waited till this week to actually file.

Schugg
04-24-2008, 11:49 AM
2.0 assuming he couldnt make the payments responsibly and all that like you said doesnt mean you need to be a douche about it and take it to court trying to keep his car and get your car back like a fag. but 1, 2, or even 3 days late like he made it sound is ridiculous for you to get your rag wet over and take to court. if it came down to he couldnt make the payments and you want your car back, then you shouldnt be a douche and just trade him back while keeping the payments he did make. cause believe me, if you tried the sh1t your doing to him to someone like me and you did end up with both cars, your great joy of having both cars wouldnt last long. it would end in you having nothing but the title and a set of keys to each car. not trying to talk trash, but if he really cant make payments on exact dates, you dont need to take him to court to do what your doing, you just need to swap cars back.

yogi08
04-24-2008, 11:52 AM
yall are so stupid haha, just man if your making payments, even acouple days late, in my opinion its fine as long as hes getting the full ammount. hell, maybe even if its acouple days late.. make the payment 20 extra, to appologize. i will make sure i never do business with 2.0.

Nismo
04-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Danny, this is (Robi) turboboost 2.0 from IL. I waited till this week to actually file.

All credability is now lost with you. You have lied multiple times through this thread. Remove your self from the gene pool.

JDM TYTE YO
04-24-2008, 01:03 PM
All credability is now lost with you. You have lied multiple times through this thread. Remove your self from the gene pool.

lol

quickdodge®
04-24-2008, 02:08 PM

That's what I thought. I don't even work for them and knew you hadn't filed. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-24-2008, 02:10 PM
cause believe me, if you tried the sh1t your doing to him to someone like me and you did end up with both cars, your great joy of having both cars wouldnt last long.

Two things:

1) Someone like you? What are you supposed to be? Commando? I saw your myspace video and you don't seem to be of the bad ass sort.

2) Is this part of your post some sort of threat?

Later, QD.

Schugg
04-24-2008, 02:46 PM
Two things:

1) Someone like you? What are you supposed to be? Commando? I saw your myspace video and you don't seem to be of the bad ass sort.

2) Is this part of your post some sort of threat?

Later, QD.

1. i didnt say i was bad ass, or a "commando", your getting no where with bringing up i don't look like the bad ass type about a skate video i put on myspace from when i was 16, maybe 17. come on now, not to mention you dont have to be a bad ass to return the favor of screwing someone over.

2. no its not really a threat, should it be? what if it was? im stating if someone tried to fuk me over like that, in return they would get fuked harder.

3. if you like me you dont have to try to call me out all the time, were all out of middle school. no more making fun of people because you like them. all you have to do is call

IggyBcool
04-24-2008, 03:25 PM
Can I have my 19 minutes back????

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-25-2008, 03:08 AM
This is what I don't get it, OP, you had the money in whole but didn't wanna give it as a whole? WHY NOT? If you had done that, none of this would be happening right now.

Another thing, the seller, literally has his panties up in a bunch. He was 30 minutes late and you get all pissy about it? Dude, get over it. And the thread earlier you made, you very pissed about him not giving you money 2 weeks after the transaction, when it clearly states on the contract, he pays you on the 14th. You really need to chill out.

And I've seen plenty of times where he has offered you the full amount and all you do is ignore that, then when you want the amount and he can't make it, you get all pissy about it. CHOOSE WHAT THE FUK YOU WANT TO DO ALLREADY. You're pissing me off and I don't even know who the fuk you are, dude. You're worse then a woman, man.

Go change your tampon, or something, sheesh, man.

TRDwasiq
04-25-2008, 11:19 AM
ahahhahaha^^

quickdodge®
04-25-2008, 11:28 AM
1. i didnt say i was bad ass, or a "commando", your getting no where with bringing up i don't look like the bad ass type about a skate video i put on myspace from when i was 16, maybe 17. come on now, not to mention you dont have to be a bad ass to return the favor of screwing someone over.

But you post it like you are. "Someone like me?" That portrays that you're someone of influence in a physical or other way. Personally I don't see that.

2. no its not really a threat, should it be? what if it was? im stating if someone tried to fuk me over like that, in return they would get fuked harder.

What if it was? As I just stated, I doubt you'd accomplish anything towards reprimands if someone fucced you over. All I see is you posting about it on IA.

3. if you like me you dont have to try to call me out all the time, were all out of middle school. no more making fun of people because you like them. all you have to do is call

As per usual n your latest round of postings, this made no sense. So I'll chalk this up as you being "someone like you." Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-25-2008, 11:29 AM
This is what I don't get it, OP, you had the money in whole but didn't wanna give it as a whole? WHY NOT? If you had done that, none of this would be happening right now.

Another thing, the seller, literally has his panties up in a bunch. He was 30 minutes late and you get all pissy about it? Dude, get over it. And the thread earlier you made, you very pissed about him not giving you money 2 weeks after the transaction, when it clearly states on the contract, he pays you on the 14th. You really need to chill out.

And I've seen plenty of times where he has offered you the full amount and all you do is ignore that, then when you want the amount and he can't make it, you get all pissy about it. CHOOSE WHAT THE FUK YOU WANT TO DO ALLREADY. You're pissing me off and I don't even know who the fuk you are, dude. You're worse then a woman, man.

Go change your tampon, or something, sheesh, man.

Agreed on every part (not too mention that I said this earlier in the thread about the seller). Later, QD.

osiriskidd
04-25-2008, 01:15 PM
you are both valued at equal levels of stupidity.

OP. pay him in full.

2.0. if you're so bitchy about your money and payments, then you shouldn't have opted to take payments. 1 day late? 2 days? 30 minutes? wtf. if you want your money, go to the bank and set up an account to accept electronic wiring.

sounds to me you're being the negligent lazy ****. it takes all of 10 minutes to set up an account at a bank. then you won't ***** and whine about the hassles of meeting up late.

not to mention you both save tons on gas.:cheers:

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-25-2008, 08:42 PM
Agreed on every part (not too mention that I said this earlier in the thread about the seller). Later, QD.Yezzir.

+reps.

What's going on QD ?

MR2DR
05-03-2008, 10:38 AM
so how did this play out? Did you pay him in full yet sammy? if not, did 2.0 file his **** yet? update anyone?

rhd_civic_ej
05-03-2008, 09:59 PM
go take a damn loan out on the type r for what you owe him...a homeless man wearing a trash bag jacket could get a loan for 2k on an ITR. i would MUCH rather owe a bank 2k than an individual.

boostedy8
05-04-2008, 07:16 AM
I am beginning to think he is a flake. I bought a wastegate from him and said it was complete. When I meet up with him it was missing two screws, the v-band clamp for the bottom of the wastegate, and one of the banjo fittings. He said he would call me and then mail me the missing pieces when he found them. Well its been about two weeks now. I have left him a PM on here and tried to call the number he gave me and its not even his number. Now on my build I am waiting on these few pieces that would cost me about $75 to buy from Tial. I thought I can trust people on here. I have bought and sold parts from here for over two years now and in the past month and a half, two people have screwed me over. I am starting to think that this forum is nothing but a bunch of frauders. Hopefully he will come through, because I really don't like to hate on people. :???:

quickdodge®
05-04-2008, 09:22 AM
I am starting to think that this forum is nothing but a bunch of frauders.

You're a fuccing dumbass. Shut the fucc up. You're nothing on this site to be name calling. Become a respected, contributing member of IA and then you might have a leg to stand on with your crap. Until then, shut up. Later, QD.

boostedy8
05-04-2008, 06:13 PM
You're a fuccing dumbass. Shut the fucc up. You're nothing on this site to be name calling. Become a respected, contributing member of IA and then you might have a leg to stand on with your crap. Until then, shut up. Later, QD.

This is what I am talking about! Why the use of the harsh language? Everybody thinks that they are all internet bada$$'s, but there not. And exactly how long does it take to become a "respected, contributing member of IA?" Just because i don't have a "19.97" post count average like you dosen't make me a so called "bad" member on here. IA is not my life! The guy screwed me over and I want people to know before they buy from him. And thats it.

quickdodge®
05-04-2008, 07:48 PM
This is what I am talking about! Why the use of the harsh language? Everybody thinks that they are all internet bada$$'s, but there not. And exactly how long does it take to become a "respected, contributing member of IA?" Just because i don't have a "19.97" post count average like you dosen't make me a so called "bad" member on here. IA is not my life! The guy screwed me over and I want people to know before they buy from him. And thats it.

A respected, contributing member, you idiot, is someone who contributes to the site on a regular basis and doesn't just get on here to help themselves. It seems you're main focus is buying/selling on here. You use this site for your personal gain. There's a lot more to my being respected away from post count, dummy. Think again. And trust me, I'm no internet badass. Just because I'm more educated and wiser than you doesn't make me a badass. Later, QD.

JITB
05-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Im gonna tell u what you should have done......

BTLFED
05-04-2008, 09:09 PM
LOL at this whole thread.

fight club
05-05-2008, 08:26 AM
what the **** happened? i just read 6 pages of two "guys"bitching about some stupid ass trade and now no updatE?

BlueHatch
05-05-2008, 08:59 AM
what the **** happened? i just read 6 pages of two "guys"bitching about some stupid ass trade and now no updatE?
x2

ShooterMcGavin
05-05-2008, 11:21 AM
after wasting entirely too much time reading this thread i've concluded that:

1) neither of these dumbasses are very smart to get into this type of a "contract", in fact these are the kinds of ppl you see every day on judge judy fighting over the stupidest ****

and

2) 2.0 may not be a scammer or a fraud, but he certainly is a liar...i counted no less then two occasions where he said he's not on here to argue/talk sh1t and was "done w/this thread", then posted something immediately afterwards

jdmdb8itr
05-06-2008, 01:23 AM
2.0 (robi) is a straight up guy, he would never scam anyone. i can personal say hes a good guy and vouch for him

quickdodge®
05-06-2008, 05:31 AM
2.0 (robi) is a straight up guy, he would never scam anyone. i can personal say hes a good guy and vouch for him

The posts in this transaction definitely seem to override your OPINION of the guy. Later, QD.

LSTurboHatch
05-06-2008, 08:41 AM
your the kind of guy i would call a respectful contributing member no matter what QD says. lol. i had a pleasure doing buisiness with you.

2.0 seems to be quite the scammer to me. pay him off and get it done with before he ****s you over.

quickdodge®
05-06-2008, 11:22 AM
your the kind of guy i would call a respectful contributing member no matter what QD says. lol. i had a pleasure doing buisiness with you.

You really don't have a clue as to what constitutes a respectable member on here? Seriously? Later, QD.

Seymour222
05-06-2008, 02:17 PM
I believe:
If you file a suit with the magistrate court, you have to wait for the individual to be served. At that point, the defendant has 30 days to respond, or 45 if they pay the fee.(I think this time-line varies if there is an emergency hearing, ie. individual safety) If there is no response, the suit reaches judgement by default. You have your right to "exercise self help" in repossessing the vehicle, but if a breech of the peace occurs, you must choose on the side of peace. Then you may have to get a pledging order from the court (replevin), let the court decide ownership, get a TRO.......blah blah blah. What Im trying to say is there is a million other avenues that you can take, if he is offering money, take it. If he fails to honor the agreement, go get the car. But by all means, be somewhat reasonable.

Benefit, if he doesn't want to take the money, send it to him via usps registered mail in the form of a MO from the post office. You owe it right? Then let him take you to court. If he is hellbent on "scamming" you he'll probably take you to court no matter what you do. (Having a bunch of uncashed MO's will look funny to his attorney and the judge hearing the case)

Going to court would be a far greater waste of money than to handle this like mature adults. The fix here is very simple. Benefit PLEASE keep accurate documentation on what you have paid him. It'll help.

Benefit
05-06-2008, 04:57 PM
i have not yet been served, i have gotten NO papers in the mail or by door, he hasnt contacted me since the 16th of april

BTLFED
05-06-2008, 05:16 PM
I believe:
If you file a suit with the magistrate court, you have to wait for the individual to be served. At that point, the defendant has 30 days to respond, or 45 if they pay the fee.(I think this time-line varies if there is an emergency hearing, ie. individual safety) If there is no response, the suit reaches judgement by default. You have your right to "exercise self help" in repossessing the vehicle, but if a breech of the peace occurs, you must choose on the side of peace. Then you may have to get a pledging order from the court (replevin), let the court decide ownership, get a TRO.......blah blah blah. What Im trying to say is there is a million other avenues that you can take, if he is offering money, take it. If he fails to honor the agreement, go get the car. But by all means, be somewhat reasonable.

Benefit, if he doesn't want to take the money, send it to him via usps registered mail in the form of a MO from the post office. You owe it right? Then let him take you to court. If he is hellbent on "scamming" you he'll probably take you to court no matter what you do. (Having a bunch of uncashed MO's will look funny to his attorney and the judge hearing the case)

Going to court would be a far greater waste of money than to handle this like mature adults. The fix here is very simple. Benefit PLEASE keep accurate documentation on what you have paid him. It'll help.

Chris speaks the truth.

Seymour222
05-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Chris speaks the truth.

Gracias.

IndianStig
05-07-2008, 01:22 AM
you're a dumbass. pay him the money and don't do business half assed especially with shady characters.

Benefit
05-07-2008, 11:58 AM
so after i get served , i have 30 days to respond what? if i want to pay him in full or what??

LiL PaKi
05-07-2008, 12:09 PM
so after i get served , i have 30 days to respond what? if i want to pay him in full or what??

i'm guessing you just got served?

Benefit
05-07-2008, 12:10 PM
no i have not yet gotten any papers...but is that what it is??

LiL PaKi
05-07-2008, 12:16 PM
umm not sure.. but i think its that once u get served (get papers) u have 30 days to repond to the courts. if you pay him off in ful before that make sure to have a notarized letter and/or proof of payment.. just go to Kroger's customer service desk one day with a typed up letter stating everything. and sign off on it infront of the kroger manager and they will notarize it for u.

Seymour222
05-07-2008, 06:17 PM
You have 30 days to respond to the initial accusation. That would be your opportunity to file some sort of motion with the courts. If you do not respond, (response meaning "anything-I hate him Im not paying-I was shot in the chest preventing me from paying him- I don't owe him......blah blah blah.) I think you have the option to wait up to 45 days, however, you have to pay a court fee for the extension.

Benefit
05-07-2008, 06:20 PM
but i can pay him in full right?

boostedy8
05-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Does any one have robi's phone number so I can call him and find out where my missing parts are? Thanks

Seymour222
05-07-2008, 07:39 PM
but i can pay him in full right?

I would. If you pay him in full, his attorney would most likely tell him to back off. (Unless his attorney is trying to suck him dry and convince him to sue you for other types of damages.) I would pay him dewd.

Benefit
05-13-2008, 01:50 PM
i got something today but it says he is suing for 12,000$ lol

Alan®
05-13-2008, 02:02 PM
i got something today but it says he is suing for 12,000$ lol
what :thinking: for what :thinking:

Benefit
05-13-2008, 02:04 PM
no idea, but this is filled out

http://www.georgiacourts.org/courts/magistrate/houston/pdf/complaintintrover.pdf

LiL PaKi
05-13-2008, 02:15 PM
no idea, but this is filled out

http://www.georgiacourts.org/courts/magistrate/houston/pdf/complaintintrover.pdf

if he put 12,000$ he definetly filed it out wrong..
it'll have to be resolved in court..

Benefit
05-13-2008, 02:18 PM
i dont know how it goes from 2k to 12k....

2.0 under pressure
05-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Clerk filed, for common value of said property in full cost. I am not suing you for 12k lol. You should really just understand that we are going to court and it will be settled then, and the fact that nobody on this site is going to settle this for you.

yogi08
05-15-2008, 02:09 PM
ahah, i filed one of those before... but it was becuase the guy litereally tried getting out of the contract, none of the bs 2.0 is pulling on you. the guy got scared, payed me, and it was all over with. we went in on the court day and we said things were resolved.

Seymour222
05-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Garbage. This **** is retarded. Pay the guy. You seriously will spend more than the car is worth here, both of you. Pay the guy, so the day of court you can say, "I paid the entire amount of the agreement." and we can all say "Peace."

Nismo
05-15-2008, 10:14 PM
I hope that benefit guy will instead spend the money he was going to pay that 2.0 guy with, and counter sue him for all sorts of stuff. Namely Libel, defamation of character, suffering, (im sure a good lawyer could find more).

2.0 under pressure
05-16-2008, 10:19 AM
I hope that benefit guy will instead spend the money he was going to pay that 2.0 guy with, and counter sue him for all sorts of stuff. Namely Libel, defamation of character, suffering, (im sure a good lawyer could find more).
Lmao, are you serious, he is the one making claims that I am a fraud and calling me names. The only thing that I have said is that HIS FATHER TOLD ME THAT HE LIES AND NOT TO TRUST HIM. I would be happy to take the money he owes, but he won't pay it, I mean he has had the car since Jan. and has made one payment, that was two weeks late. Think about it, Jan. and it is now almost june and he has made one payment. The Judge is going to look at it the same way, not to mention that I have three eyewitnesses to his lies. For instance he calls at 11 p.m. and says "Yo, Rob I have the money, I am on my way home and then I am going to come over and pay you. I then get out of bed and get ready, only to get stood up. This is after he has been saying for 5 days I have the money, I am just busy right now, I will give it to you when I go by my house. LOL, how would you feel after 4 months of that crap. Just think about it. Then he tells me that we are going to settle it out of court, like he can make me do what he wants, after I have had to go to file and pay money, take time off work etc. But that he is only going to pay me after he gets served, lol he owes the money anyway, then he has been served, guess what still not a finger lifted to even call me. I wish the thread was locked. This bull anyway.

Seymour222
05-16-2008, 11:25 AM

If the lawyer would be that good. He probably would not even take a second glance at the thought, unless Benefit had a huge retainer to pay the attorney. I would think it would also be difficult to prove all of the other things to a significant amount of damage relating to the claim.

quickdodge®
05-16-2008, 02:28 PM
I would be happy to take the money he owes, but he won't pay it, I mean he has had the car since Jan. and has made one payment, that was two weeks late. Think about it, Jan. and it is now almost june and he has made one payment.

But haven't you refused to work with the guy? On several occasions? Later, QD.

Benefit
05-16-2008, 05:18 PM
lol @ made one payment...yet im the liar

GIXXERDK
05-16-2008, 06:37 PM
But haven't you refused to work with the guy? On several occasions? Later, QD.

If OP's words are true, I wouldnt want to deal with Benifits BS for 2 weeks.

Benefit
05-16-2008, 10:43 PM
FOOTNOTES.

i payed him the next day everytime , on the 15th...3rd month he told me i was 30 minutes late

quickdodge®
05-18-2008, 09:52 AM
If OP's words are true, I wouldnt want to deal with Benifits BS for 2 weeks.

But at the same time, although there was an agreement made, I wouldn't want to work with someone (seller) who's that adamant and anal about the money. I remember reading, several times, that the seller refused to accept a couple of payments? Even car lots give buyers a little leeway.

Truth be told? I wouldn't work with either of these two guys. I think both may have (should have) tarnished their reputations on here. Later, QD.

gforce23
05-18-2008, 02:45 PM
I don't know either of you but after reading 8 pages of pillow fights and pansy ass name calling, both of you look like complete dorks.

@ Buyer:
You say you've got the money, the seller even gave you multiple deadlines to pay the money (page 4 & 5), yet you've posted some BS reasons - banks are closed, not at home etc. 2.0 says you made 1 payment, yet you mention 3? Unless there are any receipts or witnesses, you don't stand a chance in hell to prove that you actually made 3 payments.
If you really did have the money, why the **** didn't YOU suggest a date and meeting place, pay off the money and set things straight? You just come across as a lazy ass bastard. In business dealings, you gotta to be proactive and not reactive.

@ Seller:
You should have notarized the bill of sale or at the very least, drawn up a *proper* BoS. If the OP was ready to pay off the amount, why didn't you set a time and date, call a neutral person (someone from IA and not your/his best friend) and set things straight? Early on in the thread, you said you didn't want to resort to name calling and other crap, yet you kept posting rather than going about the proper way of repairing a deal gone bad. You're just another lazy bastard like the OP.

Both stories are vastly different and have multiple loopholes. However, i think the seller has a slightly better chance of coming through this mess unscathed.

patrick4588
05-18-2008, 11:58 PM
^^^everything is notorized

quickdodge®
05-19-2008, 10:14 PM
I don't know either of you but after reading 8 pages of pillow fights and pansy ass name calling, both of you look like complete dorks.

@ Buyer:
You say you've got the money, the seller even gave you multiple deadlines to pay the money (page 4 & 5), yet you've posted some BS reasons - banks are closed, not at home etc. 2.0 says you made 1 payment, yet you mention 3? Unless there are any receipts or witnesses, you don't stand a chance in hell to prove that you actually made 3 payments.
If you really did have the money, why the **** didn't YOU suggest a date and meeting place, pay off the money and set things straight? You just come across as a lazy ass bastard. In business dealings, you gotta to be proactive and not reactive.

@ Seller:
You should have notarized the bill of sale or at the very least, drawn up a *proper* BoS. If the OP was ready to pay off the amount, why didn't you set a time and date, call a neutral person (someone from IA and not your/his best friend) and set things straight? Early on in the thread, you said you didn't want to resort to name calling and other crap, yet you kept posting rather than going about the proper way of repairing a deal gone bad. You're just another lazy bastard like the OP.

Both stories are vastly different and have multiple loopholes. However, i think the seller has a slightly better chance of coming through this mess unscathed.

You forget to mention something that I have touched on several times here: that the seller has refused payment from the buyer on several occasions. Later, QD.

2.0 under pressure
05-21-2008, 11:25 AM
You forget to mention something that I have touched on several times here: that the seller has refused payment from the buyer on several occasions. Later, QD.
You sir, are as wrong as two men having sexual relations. I have no certified letter with a check, cash or money order enclosed from Sami. I have actually been willing to take the pay off, before this thread was even started and have tried to get him to pay as of recently. Thank you for your input, but nothing more that I can think of is needed from you at this time. Just for the record, the only time I have refused payment before I filed with the courts, was when he was supposed to pay me days, if not a week before and he calls me after 11 p.m. on a week night and says " I know I am a lil' late, but I can meet you in a lil over an hour". Would you get out of bed at midnight and go meet someone who was already b.s. ing you for a week on a payment? No, I didn't think so. BTW, if this offends you really badly, just ban me before you rant on anymore. Thank you.

B18c1Turboed
05-21-2008, 11:55 AM
tHERE IS nO POINT OF THIS THEREAD ANYMORE, YOU 2 CAN WORK IT OUT IN COURT!!!