PDA

View Full Version : Craigs List Ad

Brett
04-16-2008, 09:14 AM
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/van/585508697.html

To the owner of the dog who took a **** outside my apartment building

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2008-02-24, 3:59PM PST

All I have to say is **** You for not picking up your dog's ****.

The dog park is literally 25 meters away. You couldn't make your stupid dog wait 2 minutes? No. Instead, I step in your dog's steaming pile of crap on the SIDEWALK right in front of my building.

Even after I took my shoe off, and left it outside my apartment building, I could still smell your dog's **** all hovering around me like a toxic cloud.

Have you never had to clean dog **** out off of a pair of New Balance runners before? Maybe you should take a look at how many ridiculous grooves there are in the soles.

Meanwhile, I try to delicately rinse off your dog's **** in my bathroom sink, little bits of **** water splashing all over my clean hoodie and jeans. I start gagging because I can taste the dog **** steam . No matter how careful I am, **** water runs over into the actual shoe, soaking right through.

Puking a little in my mouth, I run away... just to come back to my ****ing cat taking drink of your dog's **** water in the sink.

You *******.

The kicker of it all is I just bought a brand new toothbrush. I haven't even used it for 3 days, and then I get to use it to clean out all of your dog's **** out of every single ****ing groove of the soles.

Dog owners in Downtown Vancouver beware: the next time I see you NOT pick your dog's ****, I will be glad to pick it up for you.

You just don't want to know what I am gonna do with it.

Ed
04-16-2008, 09:15 AM
lawfl

MistaCee
04-16-2008, 09:16 AM
LMFAO

MistaCee
04-16-2008, 09:16 AM
The sh!t water was splashing in my face! I can smell the dog sh!t steam lmao