PDA

View Full Version : WTF? Some mofo slammed their door into my car!!

gforce23
04-15-2008, 10:43 PM
Long story short, there is a RX300 parked right next to my car. I'm in the corner spot and one entire half of that car is parked within my parking space. The mofo must have opened the door so hard that it has created a dent the size of a cellphone on my right door. I take extreme care of all my cars and am 100% sure it wasn't there until right now.

Do I have any way to teach this mofo a lesson? I'm seriously thinking of blowing up this moron's car right now. I'm not leaving my gf's place until I teach this fcker a lesson he/she will never forget.

Echonova
04-15-2008, 10:44 PM
Cut the brake lines.

Whiteboy™
04-15-2008, 10:44 PM
lol, punch a hold in their gas tank :)

Brut
04-15-2008, 10:45 PM
Cut the brake lines.

do it

koukis14
04-15-2008, 10:45 PM
I'm confused. Did you see them do it?

gforce23
04-15-2008, 10:46 PM
Cut the brake lines.
How easy/hard is it to do this? I'm fcking serious right now.

I did not see him/her do it. But there was no car until an hour ago and I noticed this as*hole's boat kissing my car a few minutes ago. Who the fck parks like this? I'm gonna poke his eyes out if I see him.

Echonova
04-15-2008, 10:49 PM
Step 1) take knife
Step 2) crawl under car
Step 3) find rubber brake line and cut (usually near the wheels near the hub), but not all the way through. Just enough for them to get a couple stops in before they fail.

OneSlow5pt0
04-15-2008, 10:49 PM
that sucks man,i came out of wal mart to find my mint camaro,with white paint on the back bumper =[

Echonova
04-15-2008, 10:51 PM
Step 4) If caught you will be dis-avowed, this message will self-destruct.

koukis14
04-15-2008, 10:51 PM
How easy/hard is it to do this? I'm fcking serious right now.

I did not see him/her do it. But there was no car until an hour ago and I noticed this as*hole's boat kissing my car a few minutes ago. Who the fck parks like this? I'm gonna poke his eyes out if I see him.

So how do you know someone didn't park, hit your car and park somewhere else. Then this guy pulls up after. I would wait till they go to their car and ask them to open the door and see if it matches up. If it does, go from there.

Echonova
04-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Step 5) Assume the guy will lie and say he didn't do it. Cut the lines now...

gforce23
04-15-2008, 10:58 PM
So how do you know someone didn't park, hit your car and park somewhere else. Then this guy pulls up after. I would wait till they go to their car and ask them to open the door and see if it matches up. If it does, go from there.
So you mean I should stay awake all night and then wait for them to open the door and even miss work tomorrow? Hell no!

There was NO CAR until an hour ago. My gf's bedroom window is right above the parking space and I usually take a quick peep from time to time. There's no fcking way he could get out .. since you guys don't get it, here's a rough diagram in paint. Now tell me how could he/she have gotten out by parking like that.

Echonova
04-15-2008, 11:00 PM
Picture fail

Echonova
04-15-2008, 11:02 PM
Is the car white?

Got Milk?
04-15-2008, 11:03 PM
^^ lol nice picture.

gforce23
04-15-2008, 11:05 PM
Is the car white?
My car is white .. the other car is black (or dark blue?), I can't tell for sure.

koukis14
04-15-2008, 11:05 PM
There was NO CAR until an hour ago.

Like I said a car could have come, hit yours and left. I think if you do anything to the car there now that you SUSPECT of damaging your car you would not only be a moron, but a huge ***** also.

Echonova
04-15-2008, 11:08 PM
My car is white .. the other car is black (or dark blue?), I can't tell for sure.That's no good, if his car was white you take the funny papers from the newspaper (has to be in color) lay them out ascross hood, roof, trunk etc... Soak with water, in the morning when owner removes newspaper, Image will be transfered to his paint. Hilarity ensues.

gforce23
04-15-2008, 11:09 PM
Like I said a car could have come, hit yours and left. I think if you do anything to the car there now that you SUSPECT of damaging your car you would not only be a moron, but a huge ***** also.
Okay smarty pants, tell me what should I do? Stay awake all night? Miss work tomorrow? What if that dumba** stays in his apartment all day and doesn't come out until some God forsaken time?
Posting stuff is easy .. I wanna see your reaction whenl your precious car gets fcked in some way or another.

Okay fellas I have a bottle of paint thinner, some cleaning acid and some yellow paint lying around .....

koukis14
04-15-2008, 11:13 PM
Okay smarty pants, tell me what should I do? Stay awake all night? Miss work tomorrow? What if that dumba** stays in his apartment all day and doesn't come out until some God forsaken time?
Posting stuff is easy .. I wanna see your reaction whenl your precious car gets fcked in some way or another.

Well smarty pants this **** has happend to my cars over the years. It's called **** HAPPENS. The world is an imperfect place. Messing with someones car is probably one of the biggest vagina moves a man can make. Just deal with it and move on. You did not see it happen, you can not prove it happened, there is the possibilty this car did not do the damage. Go take you agression out of your girlfriends vagina and go to bed.

Echonova
04-15-2008, 11:18 PM
So when this guy comes out and finds his car damaged why can he not just be the one to say "sh*t happens"? WE MUST BE AVENGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) Night everyone.

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-15-2008, 11:18 PM
If you are so sure about this damn retard hitting your car then how about you call the damn police and file a report?

Got damn, are you that fukin stupid?

Jeez.

koukis14
04-15-2008, 11:19 PM
So when this guy comes out and finds his car damaged why can he not just be the one to say "sh*t happens"? WE MUST BE AVENGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) Night everyone.

Shut the **** up and give me the car in your sig........NOW!!!!

Echonova
04-15-2008, 11:21 PM
JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The police won't do anything on private property. We must take the law into our own hands...

(and no you can't have it)

koukis14
04-15-2008, 11:22 PM
JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The police won't do anything on private property. We must take the law into our own hands...

(and no you can't have it)

But it makes me happy in the pants.

gforce23
04-15-2008, 11:24 PM
AirBrcak dude, do you know the concept of private properties? I don't live in a fcking dorm. This has happened in a gated complex.

Go take you agression out of your girlfriends vagina and go to bed.
How can there be any aggression in my girl's vagina? Anyhow, I'm off to carve some colorful stone age designs..

koukis14
04-15-2008, 11:39 PM
AirBrcak dude, do you know the concept of private properties? I don't live in a fcking dorm. This has happened in a gated complex.

How can there be any aggression in my girl's vagina? Anyhow, I'm off to carve some colorful stone age designs..

Yeah I have no excuse for that one the n is not real close to the f.

LS2ner
04-15-2008, 11:45 PM
Dude, if the parking spots are numbered then just find what apartment he is is and go bang on the door. Have him come out and open his door and check for the paint. If your car is white then obviously there should be paint transferred from either his vehicle to yours, or from yours to his.

If its gated, then go ask the security guard what apartment he lives in. Also ask if there is security footage. Cause if so then your ass will get caught ****ing his car up.
Security Footage will also ensure that if you take him to court for the ****, then he will be forced to pay for the repairs.

Dr.G35
04-15-2008, 11:46 PM
echo your scary. listen go up to his/her car turn around a back kick the **** out of the car and move yours away.

Dr.G35
04-15-2008, 11:55 PM
or just cut the brake lines

Dr.G35
04-16-2008, 12:00 AM
update?

gforce23
04-16-2008, 12:01 AM
Dude, if the parking spots are numbered then just find what apartment he is is and go bang on the door. Have him come out and open his door and check for the paint. If your car is white then obviously there should be paint transferred from either his vehicle to yours, or from yours to his.

If its gated, then go ask the security guard what apartment he lives in. Also ask if there is security footage. Cause if so then your ass will get caught ****ing his car up.
Security Footage will also ensure that if you take him to court for the ****, then he will be forced to pay for the repairs.
Nope, the parking spots aren't numbered. And yes, some paint in that region has come off my car.
Does any community have security guards these days? :???: My gf's has a remote fob controlled gate. No security footage AFAIK except near the leasing office, swimming pool and the two entrances. There's a police patrol at 3-ish.

Anyhow, I didn't want to waste much time on this sorry a** mofo. Spray-on chrome and yellow paint FTW! I hope it hardens overnight and the fcker learns how to park the next time around. I've never seen such hopeless parking in this complex. All other cars are lined up perfectly except for this co**sucker.

Dr.G35
04-16-2008, 12:03 AM
phone pics for ftw and reps

gforce23
04-16-2008, 12:03 AM
phone pics for ftw and reps

LOL .. don't make me go out again to take pics ..

Dr.G35
04-16-2008, 12:05 AM
i will give you as many reps as possible if i get a phone pic that can clearly show me

gforce23
04-16-2008, 12:09 AM
You don't own a black/dark blue Lexus by any chance, do you? :)

Dr.G35
04-16-2008, 12:11 AM
hahahahhaaha no a WHITE G35

Dr.G35
04-16-2008, 12:19 AM
wheres the pics

koukis14
04-16-2008, 12:27 AM
What apartment complex does your girlfriend live at? I wan't to make sure I don't move in there.

LS2ner
04-16-2008, 12:32 AM
You might wanna get this thread deleted. Incriminating evidence. You might wanna move your car too.

Dr.G35
04-16-2008, 12:35 AM
he didnt do ****

RandomGuy
04-16-2008, 12:45 AM
i will give you super reps for pics ;)

koukis14
04-16-2008, 12:49 AM
You might wanna get this thread deleted. Incriminating evidence. You might wanna move your car too.

Oh come the **** on Buzz Killington.

LS2ner
04-16-2008, 12:51 AM
Oh come the **** on Buzz Killington.

Lol, just trying to give some good advice. Your the one telling him that ****ing with someones car is a ***** move.

koukis14
04-16-2008, 12:53 AM
Your the one telling him that ****ing with someones car is a ***** move.

I am also the one that wants to see his dumb ass get busted.

LS2ner
04-16-2008, 12:57 AM

True.

Ignore all afore mentioned information.

REPS for pics!

Dr.G35
04-16-2008, 12:57 AM
i just want to see if he has the balls to do it

Oz10
04-16-2008, 01:00 AM
vandalism FTW!!!

LS2ner
04-16-2008, 01:05 AM
Kouki clean out ur inbox.

I was driving an 18 wheeler. Drove down 95 thru gettysburg today. You live there now?

gforce23
04-16-2008, 01:05 AM
Huh? I'm still here.. was on the phone with a colleague who's planning to leave the company. I can head down and take some pics but I don't want to leave any proof that I did it. ;)

koukis14
04-16-2008, 01:07 AM
Kouki clean out ur inbox.

I was driving an 18 wheeler. Drove down 95 thru gettysburg today. You live there now?

No I moved down here a few years ago but my parents still live there and I go up there a few times a year to visit. Did you drive through a small town called New Oxford?

rizzler
04-16-2008, 01:13 AM
Step 1) take knife
Step 2) crawl under car
Step 3) find rubber brake line and cut (usually near the wheels near the hub), but not all the way through. Just enough for them to get a couple stops in before they fail.

Lolz. :lmfao:

gforce23
04-16-2008, 01:16 AM
What apartment complex does your girlfriend live at? I wan't to make sure I don't move in there.
Don't worry. You live in Marietta. Last I checked, I'm pretty darn far from your area.

What is your problem? It might be acceptable to you if someone kicks you in the nuts or slams into your car. Perhaps you have a lot of money. Perhaps you don't give a **** if someone else fcks your girlfriend. But I do.

You say shyte happens right? Give me your address. I'll rent the biggest Hummer from Hertz, park right next to your car and slam my door open like a mofo. Then we'll see if shyte happens.

LS2ner
04-16-2008, 01:32 AM
No I moved down here a few years ago but my parents still live there and I go up there a few times a year to visit. Did you drive through a small town called New Oxford?

Dont remember homey. I picked up my load in York then busted down 83 thru all the crap to 95. I meant i was driving down 83 when i went thru gettysburg (i think).

gforce23
04-16-2008, 01:34 AM
I did take a camera phone pic to post it up but I definitely don't want this to blow out of proportion and get linked on a million web sites.
Anyhow, gotta get some sleep. If anyone has any questions, we'll pick this up in the morning. 'night everyone and thanks for your support, criticism, bouquets, brickbats, rants and death threats.

LS2ner
04-16-2008, 01:42 AM
send me a message with the pic in it!

IndianStig
04-16-2008, 01:46 AM
Jack the car up, loosen oil filter to almost falling off. Lexus engines ain't cheap! Edit. Stick a screw driver through the filter. It'll spring a bad leak and eventually dieeeeeeeeeeeee.

Make sure your ready to run if the alarm goes off. Thats vandalism...defacation of property or whatever lolol

IndianStig
04-16-2008, 01:48 AM
Also, take your gf's car when you leave so he just thinks that you haven't even seen the dent! HA!

KPowerEP3
04-16-2008, 02:26 AM
Jack the car up, loosen oil filter to almost falling off. Lexus engines ain't cheap! Edit. Stick a screw driver through the filter. It'll spring a bad leak and eventually dieeeeeeeeeeeee.

Make sure your ready to run if the alarm goes off. Thats vandalism...defacation of property or whatever lolol

defecation of property....lmfao

LS2ner
04-16-2008, 02:37 AM
defecation of property....lmfao

lol didnt notice that til now.

SixSquared
04-16-2008, 04:35 AM
pics or it didn't happen.

And don't mess with the oil filter... much more effective to loosen oil pan bolt, and easier to get to. Loosen bolt til allllmost dripping. If he drives more than 5 miles, the vibrations will wiggle it loose, and I can guarantee you he won't notice the looong line of oil dripping out of his car until it goes KABOOM on 85.

Batteries in gas tank... also effective.

osiriskidd
04-16-2008, 07:32 AM
all this over a fckin dent. -_-"

Nemesis
04-16-2008, 07:38 AM
all this over a fckin dent. -_-"

Your ride is looking gooooood man, I really want a RS

osiriskidd
04-16-2008, 08:50 AM
Your ride is looking gooooood man, I really want a RS

lol wanna trade? my car needs a wash badly. too much pollen lately x]

me and my gf were a couple of cars back lookin at yours and she was like "wow...thats really clean for a mustang. he probably washes it everyday. No hint of pollen at all."

Dr.G35
04-16-2008, 09:23 AM
PM me a pic and i will delete it as soon as i look at it. plus i will give major reppage

koukis14
04-16-2008, 09:27 PM
What is your problem? It might be acceptable to you if someone kicks you in the nuts or slams into your car. Perhaps you have a lot of money. Perhaps you don't give a **** if someone else fcks your girlfriend. But I do.

You say shyte happens right? Give me your address. I'll rent the biggest Hummer from Hertz, park right next to your car and slam my door open like a mofo. Then we'll see if shyte happens.

Ladies and gentlemen this is the dumbest person on this ****ing website.

If someone kicks me in the nuts I am goin to beat the **** out of them because I SAW THEM DO IT. If I see someone **** my car up I am going to do something about it. If I find a dent in my car I am not going to **** the car up next to it because it probably did it. Your a ****ing moron. I can not believe your were the strongest sperm. you should have ended up in a ****ing condom.

By the way if you really want my address I will give it to you but if you come near me or my car I will end your pathetic life with my bare ****ing hands you little pile of ****.

gforce23
04-18-2008, 12:46 AM
Ladies and gentlemen this is the dumbest person on this ****ing website.

If someone kicks me in the nuts I am goin to beat the **** out of them because I SAW THEM DO IT. If I see someone **** my car up I am going to do something about it. If I find a dent in my car I am not going to **** the car up next to it because it probably did it. Your a ****ing moron. I can not believe your were the strongest sperm. you should have ended up in a ****ing condom.

By the way if you really want my address I will give it to you but if you come near me or my car I will end your pathetic life with my bare ****ing hands you little pile of ****.
:blah::blah::blah:
Heh heh, is that the best you could come up with, you piece of filthy garbage? No wonder you have no brains and your mom didn't want you when you were born. Go wank your puny **** until you die. Seriously, I'd hate to see a girl carry an imbecile's child. Give me your address and I'll personally come over to send you to hell. I promise. If nothing else, your girlfriend, assuming you have one, will find a better **** to suck on.

EJ25RUN
04-18-2008, 12:48 AM
Picture fail

Yeah looks like his "car" is the width of a motorcycle.

gforce23
04-18-2008, 12:53 AM
Yeah looks like his "car" is the width of a motorcycle.
From wiki, the width of my car: 65 in., the width of the other guy's car: 72 in. I had to magnify the difference in width to put forth my point somehow. ;)

EJ25RUN
04-18-2008, 12:56 AM
From wiki, the width of my car: 65 in., the width of the other guy's car: 72 in. I had to magnify the difference in width to put forth my point somehow. ;)

I feel ya, i'd be pissed to.

There's no way im a read this whole thread but my contribution..... Throw crack in his car and call police and say he/she was dealing.

gforce23
04-18-2008, 12:58 AM
I feel ya, i'd be pissed to.

There's no way im a read this whole thread but my contribution..... Throw crack in his car and call police and say he/she was dealing.
Yeah, I have gotten a lot of ideas from you guys to execute if something like this happens in the future. As of now, that RX is still sitting pretty in the same damn spot as it was 3 days ago. I even stuck a note last night asking the guy/gal to move his/her car but guess what, the piece of paper hasn't moved an inch.

LS2ner
04-18-2008, 01:25 AM
Personal threats on IA = lame. Come on guys, everyone knows no one will do ****.

Unless your TF i guess.