PDA

View Full Version : Attn: QD spirit pictures in Milledgeville

99SI
08-15-2005, 04:56 PM
I was trying to locate it on the papers website but they don't have the article up yet. In the Baldwin Bulletin there is an article w/ pictures about a local family that captured a spirit on film. The daughter in the family was using their video camera taping in the living room and had it pointed to the TV, a silhouette of a girl came by in front of the TV followed by a black mist that went into the floor. The father took the video to a local videographer and loaded it onto his computer and slowed down the video and captured four frames that the girl appeared in. The four frames were shown on the front page of the paper and you can absolutely see the outline of the side of a girls face as she moves past the tv. The videographer said that a few things stood out to him as proof that the video is real, first of all in video recordings 15 frames equal 1/2 a second and it takes just 11 frames for the girl figure to move across the field of view in front of the TV. Less than half a second, also, the figures head doesn't bob up and down as a humans would if they were running fast enough to cover that much ground that quickly, it stays level all the way accross the screen. The father would like for a paranormal investigator to take an interest and try to look into their findings as well as getting some new findings from their house. They have had regular encounters w/ spirits for quite some time in their house. If you would like any more info on this QD let me know and I will try to get some more for you. Later.

Hulud
08-15-2005, 04:57 PM
well shit

mocha latte cupcake
08-15-2005, 04:57 PM
go QD go! i feel a trip to the milli comin on!

quickdodgeŽ
08-15-2005, 05:07 PM
Hook a wigga up, 99si!!! Most definitely! Later, QD.

mocha latte cupcake
08-15-2005, 05:08 PM
i called shotgun on this road trip to skrrdness!

quickdodgeŽ
08-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Lolol. I have a team ready to go. Later, QD.

HEATON
08-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Hey stop by Shady Dale, on Hwy 83 and tell my folks i said Hi.

Eli
08-15-2005, 05:37 PM
lol u need a place to crash? my roommate wont be here till saturday! time to go ghost hunting!!!

Spyder
08-15-2005, 05:48 PM
lol u need a place to crash? my roommate wont be here till saturday! time to go ghost hunting!!!

you going to let the whole team stay there? lol

Eli
08-15-2005, 05:51 PM
you going to let the whole team stay there? lol

hahaha, are people really coming down here?

Spyder
08-15-2005, 05:53 PM
hahaha, are people really coming down here?

Knowing him , yes :)

Eli
08-15-2005, 05:54 PM
hahahh very true.

quickdodgeŽ
08-15-2005, 06:03 PM
Yup. We will make the trip there if it gets set-up. Later, QD.

kilpatty43
08-15-2005, 07:51 PM
all of you people int his small town...god help us...i cant wait for this...

quickdodgeŽ
08-15-2005, 07:54 PM
I'll stop by and say, Hey. Later, QD.

collins
08-15-2005, 08:21 PM
lol might actually be a fun trip. however, i'll be working this week and doing something to the teg this weekend, so whenever you go, i'll be unable to make the trek. but in the words of jm, GO QD GO! lol

99SI
08-16-2005, 09:27 AM
I am going to try to call this fellow and see when a good time will be. QD, when you get on shoot me a PM and let me know when you would like to try to get together with the guy. Also if you would like to meet up with me and get this paper so you can see the pics for yourself that will be fine. I'm not too far from you as I actually live close to the intersection of Hwy 81 and Hwy 212 in McDonough. Later, MT. lol had to do it.

HEATON
08-16-2005, 03:11 PM
Go Thursday and stop by the Ghetto 1/8 track on the way. There are some rather nice bikes out there though. BadBoys racing, i use to here them fly by my house running away from the cops while back.

99SI
08-16-2005, 04:03 PM
I go to Put Put every now and then and run. There are some pretty awesome stangs that come out there as well. Some big blocks sprayiing as well as some SC'd cars that are spraying. Thursday nights there usually is a pretty good size crowd and if you've got a fast car you can make some money, gambling is not frowned upon and there's plenty of people ready to drop some dough.

HEATON
08-16-2005, 07:01 PM
Eva see the Blue 92ish Mustang with the yellow stripe towards the rear? DAYUM! All you see if the back bumper hit the ground when the light turns green. I use to live in Shady Dale so i was there all the time.