PDA

View Full Version : Misc Last relationship Questions and Poll

LQQKITZME
04-15-2008, 08:03 PM
Ok here is the deal before me and the ex got a divorce she accused me of cheating alot. Witch I never did.. And now she is back with her Ex. She was with her ex for 10 years and he never asked her to marry her. :thinking:

Oh I just moved back from S.C. and there you have to be leaglly seperated for a year before the divorce is final. But she stated that I was abusive and she feared me, and i cheated on her. to make the divorce final quicker.

here is the question am I wrong to feel betrayed??

Am I wrong to be a little bit angry??

And if she really wanted out of the relationship why didn't she have the courage to just say it instead of blaming it on other things.

We were married a 1.5 years.. so she wanted out of the relationship that quick.. You don't get married cause its cool. You get married for a life time.

Julio
04-15-2008, 08:14 PM
possibly cheating..or maybe wanted out...

who knows..

LQQKITZME
04-15-2008, 08:20 PM
yeah thats where I am at just wanting other opinions

BlueHatch
04-15-2008, 08:23 PM
guilty concious possibly?

LQQKITZME
04-15-2008, 08:27 PM
guilty concious possibly?

thanks for your imput

I have alot of thoughts running through my head and I am just seeing if I am way out of line on my thought process

Will rep anyone that responds or votes

BlueHatch
04-15-2008, 08:31 PM
thanks for your imput

I have alot of thoughts running through my head and I am just seeing if I am way out of line on my thought process

Will rep anyone that responds or votes
shyt me too brother see my post a few down from yours?

Firefightin_tC
04-15-2008, 08:32 PM
To be honest, it seems as if she was looking for a reason to get out of the relationship.

Especially if there is no past behavior of infidelity or abuse in the relationship.

You have every right to feel betrayed and wronged...because that's exactly what happened.

Karma is a b!tch and what comes around goes around.

BlueHatch
04-15-2008, 08:35 PM
To be honest, it seems as if she was looking for a reason to get out of the relationship.

Especially if there is no past behavior of infidelity or abuse in the relationship.

You have every right to feel betrayed and wronged...because that's exactly what happened.

troof. whats the old saying? my carma ran over my dogma i believe?

bafbrian
04-15-2008, 08:44 PM
She was probably cheating and became paranoid about everything in the relationship. She was probably questioning all kinds of things and becoming upset over the small stuff that never bothered her before. Paranoia is sometimes a sign of infidelity of one's partner. Just my $0.02 cents.

LQQKITZME
04-15-2008, 08:50 PM
There are always two sides to every story.. But anyone that knows me knows I didn't cheat on her. I have no reason to lie to my close friends. They would stick beside me no matter what.

Motivation
04-15-2008, 08:54 PM
Trying to make herself feel better about it. If she makes herself believe a lie, and causes herself to be angry at you. That takes it off her shoulders. Just be strong man.

IndianStig
04-15-2008, 09:10 PM
"0-***** in 1.2 secs"

thiis explains it all. feel betrayed and angry. but let it go...once a *****, always a *****. don't ask why, not worth it if she's already back with her ex. obviously she never loved you and misled you

LQQKITZME
04-15-2008, 09:14 PM
"0-***** in 1.2 secs"

thiis explains it all. feel betrayed and angry. but let it go...once a *****, always a *****. don't ask why, not worth it if she's already back with her ex. obviously she never loved you and misled you

Thanks man thats about how I feel the divorce was final in october and she was with her ex in november

I will upload some pics of her ex too to show you the night and day difference..

I Have been on this board almost since it started.. now she comes on here all the time.

tony
04-15-2008, 09:15 PM
Ok here is the deal before me and the ex got a divorce she accused me of cheating alot. Witch I never did.. And now she is back with her Ex. She was with her ex for 10 years and he never asked her to marry her. :thinking:

Oh I just moved back from S.C. and there you have to be leaglly seperated for a year before the divorce is final. But she stated that I was abusive and she feared me, and i cheated on her. to make the divorce final quicker.

here is the question am I wrong to feel betrayed??

Am I wrong to be a little bit angry??

Someone once told me that when you point the finger at someone look at how many fingers are pointing back at you... one sign of cheating is [the cheater] constantly accuses the other of infidelity. (which I've never understood but it seems to be true)

If you two were married and you truly loved her then yeah its cool to be upset about it.. you were betrayed by someone you invested in emotionally, which is saying a lot for a guy.

If she was with her ex for 10 years and he never asked her to marry him theres obviously a reason he never asked, and that reason has not changed since she married you so expect her to be miserable. Live your life, move on and enjoy yourself... thats always the best revenge.

Firefightin_tC
04-15-2008, 09:17 PM
"0-***** in 1.2 secs"

Four words to live by.

Not to mention the above post is right...Once a B!tch...always a B!tch. Chances are...good chances are, you're better off.

LQQKITZME
04-15-2008, 09:37 PM
I am just relieved that I am not the only one with these opinions

Firefightin_tC
04-15-2008, 09:41 PM
Fu(K no! :D

My personal motto: "No matter how fine a woman is...no matter how good that poon is...there is a guy out there who is tired of her sh!t."

Whiteboy™
04-15-2008, 09:44 PM
**** that *****.

NevrNufTorq
04-15-2008, 09:53 PM
Someone once told me that when you point the finger at someone look at how many fingers are pointing back at you... one sign of cheating is [the cheater] constantly accuses the other of infidelity. (which I've never understood but it seems to be true)

If you two were married and you truly loved her then yeah its cool to be upset about it.. you were betrayed by someone you invested in emotionally, which is saying a lot for a guy.

If she was with her ex for 10 years and he never asked her to marry him theres obviously a reason he never asked, and that reason has not changed since she married you so expect her to be miserable. Live your life, move on and enjoy yourself... thats always the best revenge.
i dont always agree with you bro but you always make well thought out opinions on diff topics!! :goodjob:

on this i am in total agreement. get real hacked for a day with your boys and bash!!! then be done with it!!!! believe me, went thru it last september, final in jan. get it out, lay it on the table and be done with it or it will eat you up :2cents:

IndianStig
04-16-2008, 01:17 AM

EXACTLY. I've only ever been with one girl i've ever really cared about my entire life. I was stuck on one of my best friends for years. And then I cheated on the girl i actually felt I was in a relationship with, with my best friend. I swear to god I loved that girl, prolly still do but life goes on. I still live like a youngn and have a good time. I'm gonna do things in life and I know that. There's only so much I can do to win her over, she's gotta come around on her own though. Im glad this girl hasn't ever told me she loved me cause i know she don't. It took me ages to actually like this girl, longer to care about her, longer to fall in love. When a guy loves a girl, it says a lot. This b!tch messed with you. **** her (which im sure you did, plenty of times ololol) and move on to bigger and better things, its the best revenge and it sure as hell makes you feel good.

Also, to the ex......you're an ex for a reason. And you always will be.

KPowerEP3
04-16-2008, 06:48 AM

Eloquently put, as always, and it's also absolutely true.

LQQKITZME
04-16-2008, 11:37 AM
there is a even another twist to the story but I didn't want it to effect the voting.. and lay all her family buisness out on the table..

keevo54
04-16-2008, 12:22 PM
Bummer man, but seriously gotta keep your hoe on a leash; bitches runnin wild these days. She might have cheated on you or maybe she is just crazy. Best to put all that **** behind you and just move on. Let her enjoy the dysfunctional relationship with her ex and you go out and get some random poon. I hope for your sake she didn't get more money in the settlement bc she said you cheated and she feared you

LQQKITZME
04-16-2008, 01:05 PM
Bummer man, but seriously gotta keep your hoe on a leash; bitches runnin wild these days. She might have cheated on you or maybe she is just crazy. Best to put all that **** behind you and just move on. Let her enjoy the dysfunctional relationship with her ex and you go out and get some random poon. I hope for your sake she didn't get more money in the settlement bc she said you cheated and she feared you

Yeah her ex = dysfunctional relationship
ex = her dysfunctional family

And if she really wanted out of the relationship why didn't she have the courage to just say it instead of blaming it on other things

keevo54
04-16-2008, 01:16 PM
And if she really wanted out of the relationship why didn't she have the courage to just say it instead of blaming it on other things

Girls always give a reason to get outta a relationship, and I'd say 80% of the time it is a bull **** reason. Easier to blame other things than to admit that they are fawked up.

MistaCee
04-16-2008, 01:23 PM
She was cheating on you... When a girl is paranoid as hell and accuses you of cheating 9 times out of 10 she was the one up to something.

tony
04-16-2008, 03:20 PM
Yeah her ex = dysfunctional relationship
ex = her dysfunctional family

Her ex is related to her? wtf?

LQQKITZME
04-16-2008, 03:24 PM
Her ex is related to her? wtf?

I am not saying anything :sicks:

Its not her ex anymore. rumor has it that she expects him to ask her to marry him this time and she is moving from S.C. back to conyers to move back in with him

I guess thats the only reason she still has my last name..

khaxnguyen
04-16-2008, 03:35 PM
feel better man! well now u're not wasting ur time or money on her. loyalty is hard to find! erm i personally cant help much but it'll go away. dont let this turn u into a diickwad

khaxnguyen
04-16-2008, 03:37 PM
She was cheating on you... When a girl is paranoid as hell and accuses you of cheating 9 times out of 10 she was the one up to something.
indeeed! must spread.. lol i liked your sig so ur sig got it first

LQQKITZME
04-16-2008, 03:47 PM
lol she has 2 user names so she voted twice under She wanted out of the relationship.

MeatHead
04-16-2008, 04:37 PM
I bet she was cheating and seeing her ex the whole time..
Her ex is a wanta be hard core biker (long balck hair wears all black) and he is in his 40's

LQQKITZME
04-16-2008, 08:16 PM
And to think when I was on here all the time when we were married all she woild do is *****.. Now she is on here all the time.. :2up:

blazin'
04-21-2008, 01:20 PM

Exactly. My ex did the same thing to me. He accused me of cheating for months, then i finally ended it and found out that he'd been cheating on me, but according to him everything that was bad in our relationship was my fault...he'll get what he deserves and your ex will too.

khaxnguyen
04-21-2008, 04:01 PM
^ but think about it.. you had done soemthing bad to himf or blaming u... girls can(emphasis on can) be irrational. =P

MistaCee
04-21-2008, 08:30 PM
I am not saying anything :sicks:

Its not her ex anymore. rumor has it that she expects him to ask her to marry him this time and she is moving from S.C. back to conyers to move back in with him

I guess thats the only reason she still has my last name..

Why all the hoes gotta be in conyers:no::lmfao:

blazin'
04-22-2008, 08:08 AM
^ but think about it.. you had done soemthing bad to himf or blaming u... girls can(emphasis on can) be irrational. =P

he was just a b!tch. he'd start fights on purpose so he could go meet up with some other girl. too bad i found all that out after everything was over. he screwed over alot of his friends too, so there are many of us who have the same opinion about him.

khaxnguyen
04-22-2008, 03:03 PM
he was just a b!tch. he'd start fights on purpose so he could go meet up with some other girl. too bad i found all that out after everything was over. he screwed over alot of his friends too, so there are many of us who have the same opinion about him.
lol then he deserve what's going to be coming to him. =P u dont need a guy like that. i had a friend like that.. ermmm 3 years ago =P