PDA

View Full Version : what is wrong with my integra

bdld
04-15-2008, 01:31 PM
i got a 91 acura integra u turn the car on its fine but as soon as u release the clutch pedel it begins to make this clicking noise and the car wont move.i have replaced the clutch and the transmission what is the problem

Schugg
04-15-2008, 04:15 PM
fast click? slow click? click change with rpms? clicking coming from tranny area? has it done this since your recently replaced it? or did you replace it previously and it just now started doing it? if you have the wrong clutch disk put in it could run fine but wont shift and could make some noise. i had a problem with getting the wrong disk from the dealorship and the car wouldnt go into gear. but try bleeding the clutch

bdld
04-15-2008, 04:44 PM
it is a fast clicking sorda sounds like something is spining its from the tranny area.when i accelerated fast out it went from steadly raising in rpm to like it was in neutral thats when the sound began making the sound.. afterwrds i got a new clutch installed it it did the same thing so i figured it was the tranny so i got another and it still dose the same thing. like i said it dosent make noise when my foot is on the clutch but as soon as i take my foot off it begens to make the noise..also the car wont cut off if i let my foot off the clutch while in first gear

bdld
04-15-2008, 05:34 PM
i just saw something it turns out the sound is from the right axle spining only the right axle is spining and the car is in neutral when u put it in gear it spins faster in the spedometer gose up like the car is moving