PDA

View Full Version : Fayetteville people I need a HUGE favor...

jdmlude
08-15-2005, 02:35 PM
Cliff Notes: I need someone to drive an office complex, locate a specifc person, and provide me w/ their work address (including their suite number).

I have the complex that the person is in but I don't know the suite number. I know the person works there b/c I've seen that car there everytime I go to the dentist.

The address in 290 Highway 314..It's on the right about 5 minutes past the shopping center on the left on 314. The person is Robert J Carson and he drives a gold/beige 1995 Isuzu Trooper (tag number XA6495). Just go around and ask for Robert J. Carson and locate his suite number (If possible get a business card as proof of his address)

I filed a complaint in court and when the sheriff went to serve the summons whoever lived at the address said the person i'm suing doesn't live there so the summons couldn't be served. I searched zabasearch.com and it gave me the same address as the one on the police report. The clerk said if I can provide a different address they could attempt to serve the summons again. (This is the douche that hit my car in the parking lot and I've still trying to recover my diminished value)

Corey and radioactive employees, this is down the street from you guys so i'm a brotha out...

quickdodgeŽ
08-15-2005, 03:25 PM
I will if you still need me to on Saturday morning. In fact, my pa-in-law is sposed to call me in about an hour. I'll get him to ride by there, or his wife to first thing in the morning. Later, QD.

jdmlude
08-15-2005, 03:30 PM
I will if you still need me to on Saturday morning. In fact, my pa-in-law is sposed to call me in about an hour. I'll get him to ride by there, or his wife to first thing in the morning. Later, QD.

dman qd, that'd be great...

i'll give you a heads up on fri if i still need it. thanks for the offer man.

btw the car is usually parked on the backside of the buildings.

quickdodgeŽ
08-15-2005, 03:37 PM
Like I said, I can probably have that info for you tomorrow morning. If you PM me your number and I'll send you mine, and I can call you as soon as I find out in the morning. Later, QD.

tony
08-15-2005, 03:44 PM
what does he do? I'm in the area

jdmlude
08-15-2005, 03:59 PM
what does he do? I'm in the area

not sure. but he's in the same complex as my dentist...

he backed into my car and i'm trying to recover my diminished value from him.

the address should be the same as the one i provided, i just need the suite number so the sheriff can go directly to him..

QD i'll send you a pm.

quickdodgeŽ
08-15-2005, 04:13 PM
He doesn't know. He just needs for someone to go into the shops in this "mall" and ask for him to find out which store he works in. That's all. Later, QD.

ahmonrah
08-15-2005, 04:49 PM
yuip

jdmlude
08-15-2005, 07:49 PM
He doesn't know. He just needs for someone to go into the shops in this "mall" and ask for him to find out which store he works in. That's all. Later, QD.

yep..FYI it's not a strip mall but about 3-4 brick office buildings...for reference Dr. Parrot is located in that complex and he's on the signing in front of the buildings.

quickdodgeŽ
08-15-2005, 07:52 PM
Cool. I will stop by there tomorrow. It will be around 3pm. Later, QD.