PDA

View Full Version : Monday Thread

AlanŽ
04-14-2008, 07:47 AM
So it's cold out. My alergies suck and my Bio professor refuses to answer his emails or questions in class. 85% of both classes taking the course are failing the class and I'm in that 85%. :2up: Stupid old chinese bastard.Anybody know what the pollen count is today.I left my sweet tea in my car. Oh and PBS is the :gay:

The Ninja
04-14-2008, 08:18 AM
Today's Pollen Count: 3332

Sucks for you man. Mon. always suck.

95alty
04-14-2008, 08:42 AM
red i got my xbox back in the mail this morning... so i should be on more often

tony
04-14-2008, 08:43 AM
Which school?

AlanŽ
04-14-2008, 08:47 AM
Which school?
Gordon. It sucks too cause I need this class to transfer to Georgia Tech and nobody else teaches this section. I emailed him over the weekend and as usual no response. I don't understand how this guy can still be teaching if this many people are failing the class each year. Although rumor has it he curves the hell out of everybody's grade at the end of the year.

Dr.G35
04-14-2008, 08:49 AM
im in the same boat...almost. my nose will not stop running and i cant breathe out of it at all. i have a headache and have to go to class (that i am PASSING) 2 hours. cant wait until june gets here, they say thats when the pollen **** is suppose to be over..

AlanŽ
04-14-2008, 08:50 AM
red i got my xbox back in the mail this morning... so i should be on more often
good **** man I probably won't be on till later this afternoon got an assload of work to do for another class. Plus I have 2 presentations I have to prepare for tommorow.

Motivation
04-14-2008, 08:52 AM
I'm glad I didn't go to Gordon... Seems like everyone I graduated goes/went there. They all seem to have some problems with a few of the teachers... Maybe it is just them though.

On_Her_Face
04-14-2008, 08:55 AM
im in the same boat...almost. my nose will not stop running and i cant breathe out of it at all. i have a headache and have to go to class (that i am PASSING) 2 hours. cant wait until june gets here, they say thats when the pollen **** is suppose to be over..

where has your fag-ass been?

Sammich
04-14-2008, 09:00 AM
all i heard was whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp...gtfo and go to your fag bar...

AlanŽ
04-14-2008, 09:06 AM
all i heard was whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp...gtfo and go to your fag bar...
Why would I do that when I can sit here and keep bangin your wife? GET OUT MY FACE BISH!!! :idb: :yes:

AlanŽ
04-14-2008, 09:06 AM
I'm glad I didn't go to Gordon... Seems like everyone I graduated goes/went there. They all seem to have some problems with a few of the teachers... Maybe it is just them though.
This is the first problem I have had with a professor. Granted it's my first year in college but this is seriously ridiculous. Something's not right when 85% of your students are failing your classes.

Dr.G35
04-14-2008, 09:08 AM
where has your fag-ass been?

i have been sick as ****. what about you?

On_Her_Face
04-14-2008, 09:12 AM
i have been sick as ****. what about you?

working/school s.o.s.

redrumracer
04-14-2008, 11:05 AM
Gordon. It sucks too cause I need this class to transfer to Georgia Tech and nobody else teaches this section. I emailed him over the weekend and as usual no response. I don't understand how this guy can still be teaching if this many people are failing the class each year. Although rumor has it he curves the hell out of everybody's grade at the end of the year.
i had a teacher like that during the summer semester. he knew it was a hard class so basically if you showed up for class at least most of the time and tried he passed you with a C

AlanŽ
04-14-2008, 11:11 AM
i had a teacher like that during the summer semester. he knew it was a hard class so basically if you showed up for class at least most of the time and tried he passed you with a C
Man a D would be nice at this point. I'm having to get all my other grades up as high as I can so that I can balence out the F for a 3 .0 for the semester. Sucks man.

Shawna
04-14-2008, 11:11 AM
lol i woke up with no power ...which is fine whatever got ready went to work with wet hair but as i go to leave the gates were stuck closed so i had to wait for the guy to come and open them so needless to say i was late