PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Ford Bronco For Sale!!!!

JayJones
04-13-2008, 07:34 PM
I have a 1995 Ford Bronco XLT for sale. It has 4-Wheel Drive that works great and is very strong for the times that I have used it. The rear end was rebuilt by the last owner who I work with. There have been only three original owners me being the third. The first owner I have no history of, the second owner obviously I work with, and me being the third like I said. I recently put new spark plugs & wires on, a remans alternator and starter, new battery, new air pump(for emissions), and a 100,000k service. I work at Spartan Lincoln Mercury in McDonough I work six days a week so the best number you can reach me on is 404 735-1127. If you want to pull a carfax report I'll give the vin to serious inquiries only. There have been no accidents that I know of. There are a couple dings around the body but nothing too bad. The ac is cold,ps,pw,pdl,tlt,andcd player work great. The vehicle has 147,XXX miles on it. The motor runs strong and is in good condition. The interior is in good condition. There is a switch for the rear window also and rear window defroster. The top has never come off but if I keep the truck long enough I might take it off in the summer. I want to sell the car for 3600.

I posted this truck up months ago but I recently put new tires on it and the price dropped way down. Still running great and needs a new driver. And I finally got some interior pics; sorry about that guys.

FutureManLS
04-14-2008, 12:16 AM
Very nice, Good luck on sale

JayJones
04-14-2008, 05:59 PM
Thanks man, I'm hopi'n it'll sell

jew_boy
04-14-2008, 06:01 PM
nice man

but you should get some interior and maybe engine bay pics

GSRtegŪ
07-12-2008, 01:17 AM
GL brother

Tech5
07-12-2008, 01:28 AM
Not bad but 7k G/L With Gas prices the way it is those things arent worth 5500 food luck ...