PDA

View Full Version : WTF...

Lucky.
04-12-2008, 11:56 PM
So this spring break was pretty bad for me. I took my tC to get some springs installed last week at Vuong's Garage. Two days after I got them installed, I started hearing a knocking sound coming from my suspension. So what did I do? I took it back to Vuong so he could check it out. He tells me that my struts are blown, after two days of installation and on a car with about 3,500mi. on it? Ummm I dont think so. Than the noise got so damn loud, I had to take it to a shop. I ended up paying $250, because the springs were installed incorrectly. So I hit Vuong up and tell him the whole deal, and he tells me "look here, shops like to bash other shops, the springs where installed correctly". That is so fukking unproffessional of somebody. So the point of this thread is "real stuff really does come cheaper". If i had taken my car to Kauffman tires, I would of spent $200 and thats it, they would of been perfectly fine right now, and I would have warranty on my installation.

Discuss-

Stormhammer
04-13-2008, 12:00 AM
I have nothing to say on shops since I never really go to them, but my word of advice?

Do it yourself/with a friend, if not, pay a shop that will warranty the installation. Case closed.

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 12:02 AM
True, even if real shop charge too much, their work is guaranteed.

Catnip
04-13-2008, 12:07 AM
how much of a drop was it?

Echonova
04-13-2008, 12:07 AM
So this spring break was pretty bad for me. I took my tC to get some springs installed last week at Vuong's Garage. Two days after I got them installed, I started hearing a knocking sound coming from my suspension. So what did I do? I took it back to Vuong so he could check it out. He tells me that my struts are blown, after two days of installation and on a car with about 3,500mi. on it? Ummm I dont think so. Than the noise got so damn loud, I had to take it to a shop. I ended up paying $250, because the springs were installed incorrectly. So I hit Vuong up and tell him the whole deal, and he tells me "look here, shops like to bash other shops, the springs where installed correctly". That is so fukking unproffessional of somebody. So the point of this thread is "real stuff really does come cheaper". If i had taken my car to Kauffman tires, I would of spent $200 and thats it, they would of been perfectly fine right now, and I would have warranty on my installation.

Discuss-Lowering springs on stock shocks... Not good. Unless it's a mild drop. Kauffman would not have covered the shocks in that warranty, just the springs. I have had a similar experience with a national chain shop so it works both ways. I don't know Voung, never been to his shop. But it's kinda hard to mess up a spring install. Springs are shorter, shocks have less travel. Hit a hard bump, they bottom out. Do it enough they blow. Did Kauffman put factory shocks/struts back in?

Rsxguy
04-13-2008, 12:13 AM
is it still riding like sh1t after kauffman replaced them??

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 12:14 AM
It was a 1.7in. drop. But the point is the struts were not blown, like he told me so, and since he installed them incorrectly it was his job to fix them.

Echonova
04-13-2008, 12:16 AM
It was a 1.7in. drop. But the point is the struts were not blownMy bad, I read the first post wrong...:(

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 12:19 AM
is it still riding like sh1t after kauffman installed them??

No, its perfect now.

Catnip
04-13-2008, 12:20 AM
I've never been to vuongs garage, but ive only heard great things, i wonder what's up.

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 12:22 AM
I've never been to vuongs garage, but ive only heard great things, i wonder what's up.

Yea, Ive seen a lot of work hes done, and it looks good. IDK why he didnt do mine right.

Rsxguy
04-13-2008, 12:33 AM
well sorry to hear man just be careful what shop you pick next time

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 12:36 AM
Thanks man. Now...being broke FTMFL!!!

Catnip
04-13-2008, 12:40 AM
well sorry to hear man just be careful what shop you pick next time

he was careful this time, they have an awesome reputation on this site.:???:

man
04-13-2008, 12:46 AM
Could have just been a mistake. My 2 cents

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 12:53 AM
Could have just been a mistake. My 2 cents

Yes it could, but like I said. Whouldnt it be his job to check it out?

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 01:04 AM
Lucky no offense man but you really must be lazy as all hell. You could have done it yourself in a day with hand tools at home. I pm'd you the most detailed instructions on the planet so that there was no way you could have screwed it up. You created 20 threads on here asking about using stock struts with lowering springs, how hard they were to put on, where to take it for instal, etc. and I was not the only person that told you to just save yourself the money and just put them in yourself. And in the end you listened to no one only to spend all kinds of money to have them installed twice.

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 01:12 AM
seriously man it doesnt get more simpler or detailed than this.
http://www.club-tc.com/forums/suspension/75-front-spring-shock-install.html

Grow some balls work on your own car.

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 01:13 AM
Lucky no offense man but you really must be lazy as all hell. You could have done it yourself in a day with hand tools at home. I pm'd you the most detailed instructions on the planet so that there was no way you could have screwed it up. You created 20 threads on here asking about using stock struts with lowering springs, how hard they were to put on, where to take it for instal, etc. and I was not the only person that told you to just save yourself the money and just put them in yourself. And in the end you listened to no one only to spend all kinds of money to have them installed twice.

First of all, I am lazy as fukk, lol. Second, i made like 2 threads.

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 01:15 AM
First of all, I am lazy as fukk, lol. Second, i made like 2 threads.
I think you made more than 2. Point is in the end you payed 2 people to do the same job twice when you could have done it yourself and saved $400 or however much you spent.

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 01:18 AM
seriously man it doesnt get more simpler or detailed than this.
http://www.club-tc.com/forums/suspension/75-front-spring-shock-install.html

Grow some balls work on your own car.

WTF, thanks for the site. but dont tell me to grow some balls

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 01:20 AM
sorry i cant fuccin sleep man allergies killin me. pet peeve of mine is people tat like modding their cars but dont want to do any of the work themselves

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-13-2008, 01:23 AM
This guy does work on cars way bigger than springs. I'm PRETTY SURE he did the install the right way. And don't you have warranty on that car? I'm sure you could've have had the shocks replaced at the dealership FOR FREE. And also, your shocks could've blown because of the springs. Different springs different rates on them.

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 01:27 AM
This guy does work on cars way bigger than springs. I'm PRETTY SURE he did the install the right way. And don't you have warranty on that car? I'm sure you could've have had the shocks replaced at the dealership FOR FREE. And also, your shocks could've blown because of the springs. Different springs different rates on them.

Did yo not read the thread? The struts ar perfectly fine, the springs werent aligned on the perch correctly.

Catnip
04-13-2008, 01:33 AM

First, he modded the car, toyota won't cover that.
Second, the different spring rate isn't what blows shocks.

wow.

Rsxguy
04-13-2008, 09:27 AM

not everyone is good working on cars, or have tools for the job and some are scared they might break something in the process, thats why there are shops to do it for them.

ksniperfox
04-13-2008, 09:37 AM
First of all, I am lazy as fukk, lol. .

probably why you dont have a job, and you can't afford springs AND struts on the tc your parents bought you.

i did mine once with a friend(i had no idea how). took like 6 hours of him doing the front and me helping, and me doing the rear. only saved about $300. and since youre too lazy to work, you might want to invest in this type of thing <-no pun intended.

AnthonyF
04-13-2008, 10:02 AM
if you went TOO far on the drop, they CAN blow the struts out. Did u diagnose the car your self? You should have tried bouncing the car to see if the shocks were really blown or not. Springs cant really be installed incorrectly. There are little notches that help align them in place. The only thing that could go wrong is the nut on top not tight enough or the actual install of the suspension. btw...take it to a pro. :ninja: I've done MANY spring insalls. Did 3 Vipers last month. Not ONE problem. :goodjob:

AnthonyF
04-13-2008, 10:04 AM
i did mine once with a friend(i had no idea how). took like 6 hours of him doing the front and me helping, and me doing the rear.

yea, if you dont have the correct tools...it will take FOREVER. i can knock out a front and rear setup in an hour or 2 depending how much I have to take off and how rusted the bolts are.

ksniperfox
04-13-2008, 10:22 AM
yea, if you dont have the correct tools...it will take FOREVER. i can knock out a front and rear setup in an hour or 2 depending how much I have to take off and how rusted the bolts are.

we had the correct tools, im just a noob at learning new things when working on cars. and we got food inbetween, etc. and yes some bolts were unbelievably rusted..lirl, now i remember me breaking an old ass lamp i had in the garage so i could use the pole as a breaker bar.:boobies:

AnthonyF
04-13-2008, 10:43 AM
u had a spring compressor?

ksniperfox
04-13-2008, 11:19 AM
u had a spring compressor?

rented from advance auto. $50 deposit. bring it back, get the $50 back. basically a free rental.

lxpaulxl
04-13-2008, 11:26 AM
I am sure that Vuong install them correctly. He would never make mistakes on installing a common part that he's done plenty of times. I even came by to help and I know they were installed correctly. I hope that you are aware of that after market springs and stock shocks on most cars cause shocks to blow a lot faster and easier. I remember you had springs that dropped your car pretty aggressively, that puts the shocks more vulnerable to blow. Did you drive aggressively around any rough roads? Hit a big pot hole or hit one at high speeds? Vuong has never had one complaint on the cars that he has worked on, you seem to be the first one.

Vuongy_Dong
04-13-2008, 11:47 AM
Lucky,

the springs are installed correctly. you even came by and i looked at them. You are a 16 year old kid that dont know much about cars. The springs were aligned on the struts. you were there. Mistake may had happened, but i dont know how the springs would move. Your front mcpherson suspension is so damn easy to install. You told me you hit a pothole or something and it started making noise. That lead me to believe the strut may have blown. I cant believe you paid $250 just to have the front passenger side spring re-aligned. you got ripped. starting this thread to rant on you spending $250 serves no purpose.

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 12:17 PM
if you went TOO far on the drop, they CAN blow the struts out. Did u diagnose the car your self? You should have tried bouncing the car to see if the shocks were really blown or not. Springs cant really be installed incorrectly. There are little notches that help align them in place. The only thing that could go wrong is the nut on top not tight enough or the actual install of the suspension. btw...take it to a pro. :ninja: I've done MANY spring insalls. Did 3 Vipers last month. Not ONE problem. :goodjob:
Anthony it wasn't the drop. I had S. Tech's on my tC on the stock struts and the first strut just blew out a month ago. That's over a year of aggressive driving with springs with the highest spring rates you can get on stock struts. He may have been telling the truth cause I know I almost made that mistake installing mine but the kid seriously could have avoided all this by getting off his stupid lazy ass and doing it himself. If you don't own a set of socket wrenches then you really don't need to be modding a car. I say this because you have to at least have a good understanding of your car. I have never owned a car that I didn't know a good deal about. Not too mention this kid is 16 what the hell is he doing on here? Shouldn't you be pulling the ban stick out about now? :yes:

Echonova
04-13-2008, 12:21 PM
Anthony it wasn't the drop. I had S. Tech's on my tC on the stock struts and the first strut just blew out a month ago. That's over a year of aggressive driving with springs with the highest spring rates you can get on stock struts. He may have been telling the truth cause I know I almost made that mistake installing mine but the kid seriously could have avoided all this by getting off his stupid lazy ass and doing it himself. If you don't own a set of socket wrenches then you really don't need to be modding a car. I say this because you have to at least have a good understanding of your car. I have never owned a car that I didn't know a good deal about. Not too mention this kid is 16 what the hell is he doing on here? Shouldn't you be pulling the ban stick out about now? :yes:Someone just got called the f*ck out...

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 01:18 PM
Lucky,

the springs are installed correctly. you even came by and i looked at them. You are a 16 year old kid that dont know much about cars. The springs were aligned on the struts. you were there. Mistake may had happened, but i dont know how the springs would move. Your front mcpherson suspension is so damn easy to install. You told me you hit a pothole or something and it started making noise. That lead me to believe the strut may have blown. I cant believe you paid $250 just to have the front passenger side spring re-aligned. you got ripped. starting this thread to rant on you spending $250 serves no purpose.

fukk damit im not 16. i told you when i go over a bumo it made the sound, i took it to a real mechanic with a college education in machanical engineering. I paid $250 because he had to check all four of them, but the back ones were on the right way. and you didnt look at them, you didnt even take off the tire to check them out. al you said was "yup, their blown".

dkjohnson04
04-13-2008, 01:18 PM
:werd: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

dkjohnson04
04-13-2008, 01:19 PM
oops...............lol to the post above LUCKY.............haha

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 01:21 PM
Anthony it wasn't the drop. I had S. Tech's on my tC on the stock struts and the first strut just blew out a month ago. That's over a year of aggressive driving with springs with the highest spring rates you can get on stock struts. He may have been telling the truth cause I know I almost made that mistake installing mine but the kid seriously could have avoided all this by getting off his stupid lazy ass and doing it himself. If you don't own a set of socket wrenches then you really don't need to be modding a car. I say this because you have to at least have a good understanding of your car. I have never owned a car that I didn't know a good deal about. Not too mention this kid is 16 what the hell is he doing on here? Shouldn't you be pulling the ban stick out about now? :yes:

STFU, before i call your own brother on you.

Got Milk?
04-13-2008, 01:25 PM
suspension is something you should do your self. I did my suspension yesterday(first timer) and had few problems with some bolts, but after working on them all day, i got the job done.

dkjohnson04
04-13-2008, 01:27 PM
^^^^^^^^^^REPS for you!!!!!!!!!! I re-did all mine two weeks ago!!

dkjohnson04
04-13-2008, 01:27 PM
lol @ my post lag................reps to got milk...

Got Milk?
04-13-2008, 01:32 PM

+1

I did front in like 1 hour. But the rear was pain in the ass. Rear left bolt that holds the shock on the bottom was so rusted that i had to cut the screw in 4 places, kick the shock out. After taking the whole suspnesion out, the screw was still stuck on the bottomg shock. I had to take a hammer, and a screw driver, and pund on the bolt for half an hour untill it was lose, and finally came out. :(

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 01:46 PM
STFU, before i call your own brother on you.
OOO NO YOU DIDN'T :gay: :lmfao: . Come up with something better. Dude you made a post when you first got on here saying you were 16. And I'd rather take an ass whipping from my brother than spend almost $500 bucks to have something installed twice when I could have done it myself for nothing. But you probably didn't pay for it did you? :lmfao:

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 01:48 PM
OOO NO YOU DIDN'T :gay: :lmfao: . Come up with something better. Dude you made a post when you first got on here saying you were 16. And I'd rather take an ass whipping from my brother than spend almost $500 bucks to have something installed twice when I could have done it myself for nothing. But you probably didn't pay for it did you? :lmfao:

I made a post like, last October when i was 17 bro. and ok....that thing about your bro is pretty played out. and where do yo guys get the idea thst i dont have a job?

Revmaynard
04-13-2008, 01:55 PM
December 20, 1988

You should have turned 19 last Dec, so something isn't right here. LOL

I'm going to be a first timer when it comes to suspension soon, but from what I know it's one of the easier things a person can mod on their car even if they're not too mechanically inclined.

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 01:56 PM
I still move for a banning.

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 01:56 PM
December 20, 1988

I'm going to be a first timer when it comes to suspension soon, but from what I know it's one of the easier things a person can mod on their car even if they're not too mechanically inclined.

Yea, but its just that suspension is not something you fukk with, if something comes out wrong and you drive off, you could fukk up your car.

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 02:00 PM
December 20, 1988

i didnt pay much attn. to that, lol i just moved it around.

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 02:02 PM
Yea, but its just that suspension is not something you fukk with, if something comes out wrong and you drive off, you could fukk up your car.
:no: You really don't need to be modding cars then. If you install an intake wrong your car will either not crank or stay running. If you don' install an exhaust correctly than it will either end up on the road or throwing your o2 sensor code causing your car to go into open loop making your MPG go down. Seriously man your an idiot. Modding cars comes with risks. Risks that we all accept and with bolt on's (which to me springs are considered a bolt on) the risk is so small that it really shouldn't effect you. If you are that scared of having springs on your car I'd hate to see you with a stage 1 treadstone kit on your car.

Revmaynard
04-13-2008, 02:02 PM
i didnt pay much attn. to that, lol i just moved it around.

Because you can't count.....or spell for that matter LOL.

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 02:04 PM
:no: You really don't need to be modding cars then. If you install an intake wrong your car will either not crank or stay running. If you don' install an exhaust correctly than it will either end up on the road or throwing your o2 sensor code causing your car to go into open loop making your MPG go down. Seriously man your an idiot. Modding cars comes with risks. Risks that we all accept and with bolt on's (which to me springs are considered a bolt on) the risk is so small that it really shouldn't effect you. If you are that scared of having springs on your car I'd hate to see you with a stage 1 treadstone kit on your car.

QFT!

AlanŽ
I still say he's only 16 or 17 cause i remember him making a thread syaing he was 16 looking for a job in a garage less han a year ago. Amazingly that thread and the post have disappeared.

On_Her_Face
I think that tC in your sig is confused, it is not a lambo, please inform the driver.

thanks,
Ls2_kid

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 02:05 PM
QFT!
:thinking: SO you agree then that your an idiot :thinking: :screwy: :lmfao:

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 02:05 PM
Because you can't count.....or spell for that matter LOL.

LoL, damn i've unconsciously mispelled something 2 times before, which you confronted me in, and now i cant spell?

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 02:06 PM
:thinking: SO you agree then that your an idiot :thinking: :screwy: :lmfao:

Dude, stfu why do you feel the need to always come in my threads and start talking ****!

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 02:09 PM
Dude, stfu why do you feel the need to always come in my threads and start talking ****!
Because you consistently make youself look dumb and I get a kick out of it

RandomGuy
04-13-2008, 02:26 PM
i've seen some cars that voung has worked on, he does some serious stuff.... You do realize that a spring installation is pretty much the most simple thing you can have done to your car....Its pretty hard to install them wrong and i highly doubt he looked over that. Wierd.

atlxpat
04-13-2008, 04:34 PM
i've seen some cars that voung has worked on, he does some serious stuff.... You do realize that a spring installation is pretty much the most simple thing you can have done to your car....Its pretty hard to install them wrong and i highly doubt he looked over that. Wierd.
yup, they've done a few turbo kits for rsx's and a turbo kit for an s2k, and much more. a simple install like that gone wrong has to be a driver sided error.

Slow Motion
04-13-2008, 04:49 PM
ibtl..

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 04:56 PM
yea dont understand why the kid hasn't been banned and the thread hasn't been locked.

On_Her_Face
04-13-2008, 04:59 PM
yea dont understand why the kid hasn't been banned and the thread hasn't been locked.

well he's not really talking about the shop more like voung

maybe that is why?..

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 05:00 PM
well he's not really talking about the shop more like voung

maybe that is why?..
the kid still isn't 18 and it's still shop bashing either way. You really think a thread like this would fly if someone came on here and called dan a ****ty builder :thinking: .I think not

On_Her_Face
04-13-2008, 05:10 PM
the kid still isn't 18 and it's still shop bashing either way. You really think a thread like this would fly if someone came on here and called dan a ****ty builder :thinking: .I think not

if it were true LOL

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 06:03 PM
yup, they've done a few turbo kits for rsx's and a turbo kit for an s2k, and much more. a simple install like that gone wrong has to be a driver sided error.

lol, driver sided error? how so? i dont drive like an ass nor do i drive in bad roads.

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 06:11 PM
seriously though why is this thread still open

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 06:12 PM
seriously though why is this thread still open

can you not just mind your bussiness and stay out if you dont like it?

Echonova
04-13-2008, 06:13 PM
seriously though why is this thread still openhttp://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/fail4bl.jpg

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 06:14 PM
can you not just mind your bussiness and stay out if you dont like it?
lol at telling me to mind my own business when you posted this on a public forum. once you post this up in a thread it becomes everyone's business

Echonova
04-13-2008, 06:15 PM
lol at telling me to mind my own business when you posted this on a public forum. once you post this up in a thread it becomes everyone's businessHe has a point...

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 06:16 PM
lol at telling me to mind my own business when you posted this on a public forum. once you post this up in a thread it becomes everyone's business

well yes, but no one is forcing you to read it, correct?

Echonova
04-13-2008, 06:19 PM
well yes, but no one is forcing you to read it, correct?He's gotta point too...

Revmaynard
04-13-2008, 06:21 PM
He's gotta point too...

He never said he was being forced, Lucky wants him to leave, it's not the other way around lol.

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 06:22 PM
well yes, but no one is forcing you to read it, correct?
yes but your thread is currently the most active one and as I am bored and you continute to show how much of a lazy idiot you are I will continue to read it.

Echonova
04-13-2008, 06:23 PM
He never said he was being forced, Lucky wants him to leave, it's not the other way around lol.Another well thought out arguement. Hmmmmmm.

AlanŽ
lol at echo reps if i can

AlanŽ
poo

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Echonova again.

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 06:25 PM
yes but your thread is currently the most active one and as I am bored and you continute to show how much of a lazy idiot you are I will continue to read it.

lol wow. call me whatever makes you happy, keep reading if you want, but stop asking yourself why its not clsed. :boobies:

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 06:26 PM
He never said he was being forced, Lucky wants him to leave, it's not the other way around lol.

I dont care if he stays or leaves, im just saying if he doesnt like the thread than he doesnt have to read it.

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 06:26 PM
lblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah :boobies:
:D :goodjob:

BlkCD5
04-13-2008, 06:28 PM
Damn, why half ass it? If you're going to do suspension, get aftermarket shocks/struts installed with the springs. Save time & money. I bet if you even asked someone off of Ia to help install them, they would do it.

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 06:29 PM
Damn, why half ass it? If you're going to do suspension, get aftermarket shocks/struts installed with the springs. Save time & money. I bet if you even asked someone off of Ia to help install them, they would do it.
lol you know whats funny is I was actually gonna do it a couple of months ago and was on my way up there to do it and got a flat.

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 06:32 PM
lol you know whats funny is I was actually gonna do it a couple of months ago and was on my way up there to do it and got a flat.

you mean on tech day?

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 06:37 PM
you mean on tech day?
uh yes

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 06:44 PM
uh yes

lol, no wonder you didnt show.

AnthonyF
04-13-2008, 07:01 PM
suspension is something you should do your self. I did my suspension yesterday(first timer) and had few problems with some bolts, but after working on them all day, i got the job done.

Everything you say is preposterous, absurd and just plain idiotic. Do you know how to work on a Lincoln Mark VIII suspension? or a Lincoln Navigator Suspension? No, the STFU. You would blow the airbags before you realized what the hell just happened. Dont act like you know what the **** you are talking about when you are a know-it-nothing.

BlkCD5
04-13-2008, 08:09 PM
^ one thing i realized while working at my dad's shop. I always wondered why those old Lincoln town cars sagged real bad in the rear. I believe there is a type of switch in the trunk to disable the bags for the older ones?

Echonova
04-13-2008, 08:16 PM
^ one thing i realized while working at my dad's shop. I always wondered why those old Lincoln town cars sagged real bad in the rear. I believe there is a type of switch in the trunk to disable the bags for the older ones?Yes, you have to disable the self-leveling system before you lift it off the ground.

AnthonyF
04-13-2008, 08:16 PM
^ one thing i realized while working at my dad's shop. I always wondered why those old Lincoln town cars sagged real bad in the rear. I believe there is a type of switch in the trunk to disable the bags for the older ones?yup. and if u dont or do something incorrect, you can pop the bags

Firefightin_tC
04-13-2008, 09:13 PM
Well at least your springs finally got done, even though it costed you a total of 350 dollars to do it.

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-13-2008, 10:42 PM
First, he modded the car, toyota won't cover that.
Second, the different spring rate isn't what blows shocks.

wow.How positive are you?

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-13-2008, 10:45 PM
i've seen some cars that voung has worked on, he does some serious stuff.... You do realize that a spring installation is pretty much the most simple thing you can have done to your car....Its pretty hard to install them wrong and i highly doubt he looked over that. Wierd.Repost :tongue1:

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 10:53 PM
Well at least your springs finally got done, even though it costed you a total of 350 dollars to do it.

Yea, looks nice huh?

Vuongy_Dong
04-13-2008, 11:03 PM
since you like calling me a stupid cun t on your other forums, fuc k your mom and your dad. i will fuc k your sis if you have one and i get a chance! take your 17 year old ass to school and make a change in your life! whores lounge FTW! FYI. any problems that my customers has, they always take it back to me to get fixed. problem is, you're the first to note a problem. im not bragging, but springs is a thing that goes on one way. i dont know if you had even messed with it and blame it on other people. my 2 cents.

Echonova
04-13-2008, 11:05 PM
since you like calling people a stupid cun t on your other forums, fuc k your mom and your dad. i will fuc k your sis if you have one and i get a chance!http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/shock.gif

Got Milk?
04-13-2008, 11:08 PM

Srry, i had to quote that and i have to say GTFO.

Suspension is something you should mess around with if you want to tell people that you put some time into your own car. And like RandomIdiot said, its kinda hard to install springs the wrong way(A caveman could do it).

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 11:11 PM
since you like calling me a stupid cun t on your other forums, fuc k your mom and your dad. i will fuc k your sis if you have one and i get a chance! take your 17 year old ass to school and make a change in your life! whores lounge FTW! FYI. any problems that my customers has, they always take it back to me to get fixed. problem is, you're the first.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Reps.

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 11:11 PM
since you like calling me a stupid cun t on your other forums, fuc k your mom and your dad. i will fuc k your sis if you have one and i get a chance! take your 17 year old ass to school and make a change in your life!

Motherfukk you ni99a, you ****ed with my car and come in here with this stupid bullsh!t? Come on you have to be kidding me man, your lucky your a$$ doesnt have a real shop and i dont have proof that you worked on my car or i would press chargess on your fa99et a$$. Due to your reputation and price I thought you would be a a good choice to take my car to you, but wow was that a stupid decision.

Vuongy_Dong
04-13-2008, 11:17 PM
Motherfukk you ni99a, you ****ed with my car and come in here with this stupid bullsh!t? Come on you have to be kidding me man, your lucky your a$$ doesnt have a real shop and i dont have proof that you worked on my car or i would press chargess on your fa99et a$$. Due to your reputation and price I thought you would be a a good choice to take my car to you, but wow was that a stupid decision.
i dont need a shop. i dont care if i have cars to work on or not. opening a performance shop is a waste of money. im here to save folks money and do a professional job on what i do. i've invested over $29k worth of tools. to do what? a bad job like you stated. Please stop with your dumb comments. i can have this thread locked, but i chose not too, because this is silly to me with your accusations.. bashing an IA sponsor is prohibited. you're the dummy to spend $250 to have all 4 springs check when only one is making your so called noise. please, you sound silly :goodjob:

Catnip
04-13-2008, 11:19 PM
you cant mess up a spring job, unless you're a dumb fothermucker, and with all the business he gets, i doubt he is.

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 11:21 PM
i dont need a shop. i dont care if i have cars to work on or not. opening a performance shop is a waste of money. im here to save folks money and do a professional job on what i do. i've invested over $29k worth of tools. to do what? a bad job like you stated. Please stop with your dumb comments. i can have this thread locked, but i chose not too, because this is silly to me with your accusations.. bashing a IA sponsor is prohibited. :goodjob:

Oh what-the fukk-ever man, you may close this thread if you like. I was not bashing, just letting people know about the halfa$$ job you did on my car, btw you seemed like a pretty cool guy, its just silly how you cant just accept you were wrong. But fukk it, ima put this behind me since there is not much to do anymore the damage has been done already.

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Quoted for shop bashing can we lock this now and ban the kid?

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 11:24 PM
Quoted for shop bashing can we lock this now and ban the kid?

STFU

Got Milk?
And ive seen this Lucky guy in real life, he drives that TC and he looks like he is 16. If i could remember(maybe i was high or some ****)i asked him one time how old he was in person, and he replied that he is 16.

And Lucky next time you try to bash on Vuong's Garage, please do it some where else but here. Those guys know what they do, i mean you probably never seen some of their work did you?

here is some of their work. You should apologize to their crew for even making this thread.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169363&highlight=Vuong%27s+Garage

Take a look at this beaty.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130492&highlight=Vuong%27s+Garage

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141451&highlight=Vuong%27s+Garage

And there is so much other hardcore stuff they do. So yeah they can install a supercahrgers on cars, but they cant install springs, GTFO.

Catnip
STFU

stop flirting...

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 11:25 PM
stop flirting...
:lmfao:

Vuongy_Dong
04-13-2008, 11:25 PM
Oh what-the fukk-ever man, you may close this thread if you like. I was not bashing, just letting people know about the halfa$$ job you did on my car, btw you seemed like a pretty cool guy, its just silly how you cant just accept you were wrong. But fukk it, ima put this behind me since there is not much to do anymore the damage has been done already.
i wont close it. you made a stupid comment about me on another furom. Cun t? lol. post your picture and see who looks like one :goodjob: this is entertainment for me. whores lounge FTW!

Lucky.
04-13-2008, 11:27 PM
i wont close it. you made a stupid comment about me on another furom. Cun t? lol. post your picture and see who looks like one :goodjob: this is entertainment for me. whores lounge FTW!

umm you do

Echonova
04-13-2008, 11:27 PM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x22/DrunkMonkGar/Cats/Kitty-ILoveThisThread.jpg

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 11:30 PM
ECHO FTW

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Ok we can finally ban this kid for not being 18 got this off our club forum

Lucky
Baller Status:
17 years old
Male
Lawrenceville
Born Dec-20-1990

Vuongy_Dong
umm you do
:goodjob: i love this kid.

Catnip
ECHO FTW

+1

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 11:35 PM
kids myspace also says 17

http://www.myspace.com/lucky_mex12

Revmaynard
04-13-2008, 11:36 PM
BAN STICK TIME!.......?

Catnip
04-13-2008, 11:36 PM
tC's are teh gh3y.

:queerninjagivesthumbsup:

Vuongy_Dong
04-13-2008, 11:37 PM
lucky, FYI. i am not dumb. i would not pay to replace 4 tires if i only have one 1 flat tire. i cant believe you paid $250 to have 4 springs checked, WHEN 1 is making your so called noise. you must have money or did your parents pay for it?

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 11:40 PM
I got $20 on the rents paid for both installs. Wish I had that kinda help back then sh!t.

Echonova
04-13-2008, 11:40 PM
lucky, FYI. i am not dumb. i would not pay to replace 4 tires if i only have one 1 flat tire. i cant believe you paid $250 to have 4 springs checked, WHEN 1 is making your so called noise. you must have money or did your parents pay for it?I would replace two though, so it doesn't pull to one side.:ninja:

Echonova
04-13-2008, 11:42 PM
I got $20 on the rents paid for both installs. Wish I had that kinda help back then sh!t.Why does it matter who paid for it? That's between him and his folks...:2cents:

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 11:43 PM
Why does it matter who paid for it? That's between him and his folks...:2cents:
true just adding fuel to the fire lol. just like this

OMFG dude! Awesome, my mom almost killed me
taken from another forum

Echonova
04-13-2008, 11:44 PM
true just adding fuel to the fire lol. Carry on then...:lmfao:

Catnip
04-13-2008, 11:47 PM
Carry on then...:lmfao:

lol. +1

Got Milk?
04-13-2008, 11:48 PM
Lucky, whats next on your list?

Intake?

Ill give u a web site that explains on how to "DO IT YOUR SELF"

Revmaynard
Lol, someone should ban him in his sleep. :ninja:

AlanŽ
k this thread is getting boring. Motion to ban Lucky for being an underage twat waffle that shouldn't be near a car. Anyone want to second the motion.

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 11:49 PM
Lucky, whats next on your list?

Intake?

Ill give u a web site that explains on how to "DO IT YOUR SELF"
I did that three times. Check the first page and actually look at that how to I gave him you'll lol at how simple it is.

Revmaynard
I quadruple the motion.

Catnip
we should ban Lucky, uneekboi, and ________

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 11:50 PM
cgEvan lol

Revmaynard
04-13-2008, 11:50 PM
we should ban Lucky, uneekboi, and cgevan

QFT!

Catnip
04-13-2008, 11:51 PM
QFT!

:(

Vuongy_Dong
04-13-2008, 11:51 PM
lucky, seriously tho, i came to learn that a mechanic will always bash another mechanic to win your bussiness to pay his bills. your mchperson struts were installed carrectly. you can even twist the springs while its in the car. your lowered springs makes play so you can move them. its not like an integra that has to be fully compressed with a spring compressor to install it. all your mechanic did was twist the springs so it can align with the perch. any TC owner will tell you that the drop you have, you can actually twist the springs IF IT was not aligned like you stated. you paid a mechanic $250 to have him twist a spring so it can align. thats sad. i wish i knew you paid that much, hell, i do it for that price any day.

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 11:53 PM
request for ban sent up to the mods along with evidence

Catnip
Ill install a cold air for you...
PM me.
$75

Revmaynard
Ill install a cold air for you...
PM me.
$75

Will he have a hardcore modded TC then? :lmfao::lmfao:

Catnip
04-13-2008, 11:54 PM
Im backyard certifired.

Revmaynard
04-13-2008, 11:54 PM
Im backyard certifired.

Who you know in BYT? Lol

Catnip
04-13-2008, 11:55 PM
Will he have a hardcore modded TC then? :lmfao::lmfao:

hell no.

I'll also do an exhaust mod for you, $100.

LOL. then he will be hardcore.

Vuongy_Dong
04-13-2008, 11:55 PM
Im backyard certifired.
lol. the saying goes. its not what place you have or what tools you have. its the knowledge you know that counts!

Vuongy_Dong
04-13-2008, 11:58 PM
hell no.

I'll also do an exhaust mod for you, $100.

LOL. then he will be hardcore.
did i mention his TC is an auto?

AlanŽ
04-13-2008, 11:59 PM
lol. the saying goes. its not what place you have or what tools you have. its the knowledge you know that counts!
well aparently you have enought to be a cun/t

Catnip
04-14-2008, 12:00 AM

so he needs a boost controller too?

AlanŽ
04-14-2008, 12:01 AM
hey I had an auto tc :cry: . I miss the thing.
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/midnightracer05/scion%20stuff/HPIM0472.jpg

Revmaynard
04-14-2008, 12:01 AM
AUTOTRAGIC!

Vuongy_Dong
04-14-2008, 12:04 AM
well aparently you have enought to be a cun/t
i think its more of a grudge towards me than to talk to me directly. I could of fix it for him, if it was mis aligned. Hell he even took it back to me for check up and the springs were aligned with the struts when i looked at it. i really dont know what noise he was talking about.

Catnip
04-14-2008, 12:04 AM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/midnightracer05/scion%20stuff/HPIM0472.jpg

queer ninja gives thumbs up.

Vuongy_Dong
04-14-2008, 12:06 AM
good daily driver tho, the way gas price is these days. i wouldnt mind owning one. i forgot to mention, TC's and RSX is the same setup. i was shocked when i did his TC. same exact setup as the RSX's and i've done many of them. :goodjob:

AlanŽ
04-14-2008, 12:08 AM
good daily driver tho, the way gas price is these days. i wouldnt mind owning one. i forgot to mention, TC's and RSX is the same setup. i was schocked when i did his TC. same exact setup as the RSX's and i've done many of them. :goodjob:
yea they are the same. and these are definitely fun lil daily's especially with a stage 1 treadstone kit :ninja:

Vuongy_Dong
04-14-2008, 12:13 AM
yea they are the same. and these are definitely fun lil daily's especially with a stage 1 treadstone kit :ninja:
i just finished up CrazyDesi's ek gsr swapped hatch. he use to own a boosted TC.

Catnip
04-14-2008, 12:16 AM
i want another GSR hatch. =(
or gsr =(

or 4300 for my car =(

Revmaynard
04-14-2008, 12:37 AM
i want another GSR hatch. =(
or gsr =(

or 4300 for my car =(

What did you pay for your car?

IndianStig
04-14-2008, 12:38 AM
LOL @ bashing vuong's work.

i had him do a tranny swap/clutch install on my car. i took the car back. the problem still wasn't fixed....new tranny+clutch(vuong), master cylinder (installed by other dude), slave cylinder (me) and i was still losing pressure. took it to vuong. 3 mins later he fixes it! it wasn't even his mistake, he never touched my master cylinder but the guy who installed it forgot to lock it.

i can't even begin to explain how talented vuong and his crew are. what did kauffman or wherever the hell you took it too say was wrong? i think i can take a guess.....being driven by a dipsh!t for 300 please!

ps. vuong, 96 ls400 139k miles, $7k. think you can work with it? nothing too fancy saw some supercharger kits for it....LOL, i wish. nah but tint+drop+wheels+exhaust maybe years down the road a supercharger.

Catnip
04-14-2008, 01:04 AM
What did you pay for your car?

I either have $3900 or $4000 (dont remember) in it, BEFORE I did the clutch. I feel it's worth some money.:doh:

Revmaynard
04-14-2008, 01:07 AM
I either have $3900 or $4000 (dont remember) in it, BEFORE I did the clutch. I feel it's worth some money.:doh:

I'll give you $300. lol:D

Catnip
04-14-2008, 01:08 AM
I'll give you $4300. lol:D

mk.:goodjob:

Revmaynard
04-14-2008, 01:09 AM
:ninja:

Catnip
04-14-2008, 01:12 AM
i really can't wait to get my camaro going though.

I can't decide whether or not to do the rims gloss black or silver...?

Got Milk?
04-14-2008, 01:17 AM
good daily driver tho, the way gas price is these days. i wouldnt mind owning one. i forgot to mention, TC's and RSX is the same setup. i was shocked when i did his TC. same exact setup as the RSX's and i've done many of them. :goodjob:

Yea i just did my own suspension on the RSX. I was suprised when i saw that i had more than just 2 bolts at the bottom front end lol.

AnthonyF
04-14-2008, 05:39 AM
lol at Got Milk skipping over my comment. what a půssy. This thread is being locked, it was handled NOT for shop bashing.

:locked: