PDA

View Full Version : General Chat JG Engine Dynamics (watchout)

4dmin
08-15-2005, 11:16 AM
http://www.jgenginedynamics.com/

^ I recently was talking to a member from IA who is moving out to cali b/c he has a law suit coming up against JG. I for a long time thought they were a great company w/ big names as Lisa K, Stephen P, & more using there engine packages. This member is having to sue them b/c he paid them 13.5k for a motor setup and they never delivered the motor, they made excuses on why it wasn't being delivered, then that it was stolen, etc. etc. etc. I guess they figured since the customer was in GA and they were in CA that nothing would come of it.

I just thought i would pass it along for anyone looking to work/buy anything from them. :goodjob:

T.S.
08-15-2005, 11:41 AM
hey paul i like your new pop up by your name...sweet looking lotus....

SwiftGTiRacer
08-15-2005, 11:44 AM
you gotta do what you gotta do. I also had to file a law suit against a garage in eastern TN. They settled and i signed a contract saying i wouldn't mention the story or thier name to anyone though. They are located in Eastern, TN, own the old skyline from the F&F, but its black now. You probably saw them at Nopi in TN if you went. Thier shop's initials are R.R.

Swifty

punkr6
09-08-2005, 08:28 AM
JG=just garbage

Cool Cat Racing
09-08-2005, 08:50 AM
you gotta do what you gotta do. I also had to file a law suit against a garage in eastern TN. They settled and i signed a contract saying i wouldn't mention the story or thier name to anyone though. They are located in Eastern, TN, own the old skyline from the F&F, but its black now. You probably saw them at Nopi in TN if you went. Thier shop's initials are R.R.

Swifty
I've had some dealings with Ride Revolution too. They overpaid for Blackbird but it is a nice car. Never had any real problems with them but you've probably dealt with them more than me.
Ryan