PDA

View Full Version : matching lambos showed up at english last night

james
04-12-2008, 04:27 PM
i was already pretty damn drunk, so ill blame the blurriness on that. it was ****in insane in there last night, basically a huge ****in party.

EJ25RUN
04-12-2008, 04:38 PM
J Billion?

james
04-12-2008, 04:44 PM
lol yeah, i got his card...i remember asking him if his business had to do with music, and he replied that it just had to do with wealth. no clue man. this is his website, which is pretty vague

http://www.thebillioncorp.com/

SixSquared
04-12-2008, 04:50 PM
^^Investment company, which apparently is doing pretty damn well lol. Basically, they work with a business's management team to build the business up and make more money for everyone involved... since they worked with the team, they are involved. Investment companies are hit or miss, and it's one of those situations where the investment company will always make money off a deal, and if you work hard with them, then you stand to make a lot of money, too, but if you don't, you basically end up selling your business to them and they sell it off and make money. If you have the capital and knowledge to start an investment company, it's crazy money (obviously)

manilikecars
04-19-2008, 12:05 AM
like the orange, yellow is overplayed

sina518
04-20-2008, 12:19 AM
what are these f.ucks doing at english?

JITB
04-20-2008, 12:20 AM
they aint matching!

gforce23
04-20-2008, 12:25 AM
Front "german" euro plates FTL.. come on, how hard is it to get an I plate?

JITB
04-20-2008, 12:28 AM
Front "german" euro plates FTL.. come on, how hard is it to get an I plate?

lol wow i didnt even notice..

turbosx©
04-20-2008, 01:54 AM
lol couldn't afford the real lambo? and with the name j billion?

gforce23
04-20-2008, 02:20 AM
lol couldn't afford the real lambo? and with the name j billion?
That's like saying a guy should have bought a 599 rather than a F430, even though the current F430 Scuderia can match the Enzo's time, forget the lowly 599.

The real Lambo? If you meant the Murcielago, that isn't the real Lambo any more. The Reventon is the new daddy.

81911SC
04-20-2008, 02:28 AM
That's like saying a guy should have bought a 599 rather than a F430, even though the current F430 Scuderia can match the Enzo's time, forget the lowly 599.

The real Lambo? If you meant the Murcielago, that isn't the real Lambo any more. The Reventon is the new daddy.
Yea, because that's a production car. http://smiliesftw.com/x/ugh2.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

Elbow
04-20-2008, 05:50 AM
Just an Audi R8 with baby Lambo bodywork.

Jk i'd take one.

tony
04-20-2008, 09:26 AM
Funny how most of you have nothing good to say about someone with a car that is obviously a head turner, well built and more expensive than most if not all cars on this site.

Congratulate the man.. and the OP. They're decent pictures, wish I could have seen them in person.. its always inspiring to see someone doing well for theirselves. By the way not all millionaires feel the need to go out and buy the top of the line model. Warren Buffet still drives a lincoln towncar.

turbosx©
04-20-2008, 11:19 PM
honestly the lincoln towncar is a nice car.I rather have a maruader(sp?) tho.any car can be a head tuner honestly.I think im just tired of seeing those gallaro's all over the place.As for j billion I honestly cant congratulate him because I dont know how he came to into his money.
my point is this: his name and those cars dont match.this is just my opinion. this isnt based on nothing more than the car price and his callsign.

turbosx©
04-20-2008, 11:23 PM

its more of porsche boxter: porsche 911 models

Fr33way
04-20-2008, 11:52 PM
I didn't know people still went to English.

rollininstyle2004
04-21-2008, 01:35 AM
^^Investment company, which apparently is doing pretty damn well lol. Basically, they work with a business's management team to build the business up and make more money for everyone involved... since they worked with the team, they are involved. Investment companies are hit or miss, and it's one of those situations where the investment company will always make money off a deal, and if you work hard with them, then you stand to make a lot of money, too, but if you don't, you basically end up selling your business to them and they sell it off and make money. If you have the capital and knowledge to start an investment company, it's crazy money (obviously)

Its called Venture Capital. Its not quite as simple as you explained, but basically thats the general idea. They throw around A LOT of money (not their personal money though), with the potential of ridiculous returns on their investment. Hitting it big is rare though, but one HUGE deal is enough to be rich (think helping initial funding for something like Facebook, then having it grow to a current estimated worth of $15b.

BLK JDM
04-21-2008, 07:27 AM
lol yeah, i got his card...i remember asking him if his business had to do with music, and he replied that it just had to do with wealth. no clue man. this is his website, which is pretty vague

http://www.thebillioncorp.com/

How is their website vague? Seems like they tell you exactly what their about and what industries and companies they will and will not invest time and money into. The website is pretty specific to me.

white_rice
04-21-2008, 07:39 AM
lol i hate the gallardo they dont even have lambo doors

gforce23
04-21-2008, 09:48 AM
lol i hate the gallardo they dont even have lambo doors
If one can spend $200K on a Gallardo, spending another $5-10K to put Lambo doors shouldn't be an issue, if that's what you want.
In any case, Lambo doors are passe. Freakin' ricers have completely destroyed its aura. CCX doors FTMFW!