PDA

View Full Version : Misc Tanning Bed Questions, Answers, and Poll.

§treet_§peed
04-12-2008, 01:45 PM
if any has any questions and/or answers/facts about anything to do with a tanning bed please post up. i was just wondering how many guys and girls go to the tanning bed for a good fake and bake. i just started gong this week and must say the good tanning oils and lotions are ****ing crazy exspensive lol but anyways good stuff i am getting a nice tan so far and i have a hard time tanning. so my quesitons is do you go or not?

CosmoLTW
04-12-2008, 02:10 PM
I have but not in a while.

amberghini
04-12-2008, 02:19 PM
I'm not too sure of them, but I went for the first time last year. My skin felt weird afterwards.

§treet_§peed
04-13-2008, 02:30 PM
well after doing a little reading up on it if you over do it your skin will feel a little weirdor you can really **** yourself up. also some have told me that for a little while if its your first time that your skin will feel wierd but all works out as long as you are careful and don't over over do it.

cactusEG
04-13-2008, 03:01 PM
Matt why the hell are u trying to tan ?

Pebbles
04-13-2008, 04:02 PM
I go to the tanning bed

The Ninja
04-15-2008, 10:18 AM
F*ck the tanning bed. I got that all natyoraaaal negro tan. Don't get no better than this.

nreggie454
04-15-2008, 07:19 PM
I'll stick to using the sun and get skin cancer much later in my life than in the next couple of years.

Also, I heard you have to tell your parents that you are gay before they will let you get in a tanning bed. Kinda like the process for buying rollerblades.

Bruce Leroy
04-16-2008, 09:50 AM
Hell no I don't go to the tanning bed... I'm a nigra

Sammich
04-16-2008, 09:52 AM
shoulda been born black...woulda solved all your problems..but created new ones..like wierd looks when you walk into an upscale clothing store...priceless lol

MC Hammer
04-16-2008, 09:56 AM
i go but not that often. and i have a hard time tanning too. you jus gotta start low and work up. dont burn urself everytime. not good.

Killer
04-17-2008, 03:53 PM
shoulda been born black...woulda solved all your problems..but created new ones..like wierd looks when you walk into an upscale clothing store...priceless lol

you're friends tell you about those looks? lol...

on topic... i used to go pretty often...

haven't gone in awhile...

tanning beds are not bad for you when used in moderation...

uv rays are one way to receive vitamin D... vitamin D is an anti depressant.... so that's why most feel good while in the tanning bed...

Sammich
04-17-2008, 03:58 PM

good one:lmfao: :lmfao: :2up:

§treet_§peed
04-17-2008, 04:32 PM

on topic... i used to go pretty often...

haven't gone in awhile...

tanning beds are not bad for you when used in moderation...

uv rays are one way to receive vitamin D... vitamin D is an anti depressant.... so that's why most feel good while in the tanning bed... no **** huh? maybe thats why even tho i sweet my ass off every time i feel like a million bucks when i get out. lol thanks for the input guys and btw i did over do it i ended up getting burned bad almost got sun poisioning but it turned into a heat rash and itched me out of my phucking mind for the past few days but other than that i like going lol i always used to go with my cousin when i was little and she loved the tanning bed. also i am not gay for going to the tanning bed a **** ton of guys go and most of the guys on this site go, they just wont openly admit to it.