PDA

View Full Version : Misc Benny Benassi

Vteckidd
04-12-2008, 12:40 PM
SO im not like a techno connoisseur, frankly sometimes its excruciating to pick through all the genres and tastes, groups, etc.

Friend of mine let me borrow this CD of BB and i must say im really impressed. Been jamming to it on my Surround sound at home.

I DLed Best Of and some of the other albums.

Anyone else know anyone similar they could reccomend

BTLFED
04-12-2008, 12:42 PM
SO im not like a techno connoisseur, frankly sometimes its excruciating to pick through all the genres and tastes, groups, etc.

Friend of mine let me borrow this CD of BB and i must say im really impressed. Been jamming to it on my Surround sound at home.

1. It's fuking ELECTRONIC MUSIC, you asshat. :slap:

2. I don't know who this guy is, but I'm sure that if I heard it I could probably recommend something...or just let you listen to my I Pod LOL

HyPer50
04-12-2008, 04:02 PM
1. It's fuking ELECTRONIC MUSIC, you asshat. :slap:

2. I don't know who this guy is, but I'm sure that if I heard it I could probably recommend something...or just let you listen to my I Pod LOL

Benny Bennasi is the dude that did the song "Satisfaction" which was in a Burger King commerical.. and he also has a good song called "Who's your Daddy?" lol...

The Ninja
04-12-2008, 04:53 PM
I hope you're seeding that torrent. lol

bopeep
04-25-2008, 09:03 PM
....yeah -- I thought I'd pipe in and say that people are getting sick of the same old rock/hip-hop/r&b bullsh*t..... and there is just this big upsurge from a new style coming out of Europe -- it's pretty easy to find, just put 'euro club hits' into itunes or check this link: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSearch.woa/wa/advancedSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol +

gtikid
04-25-2008, 10:21 PM
You should go to one of his concerts :goodjob: They are well worth the money

gforce23
04-26-2008, 12:23 AM
Finally! Glad there is someone else on IA who loves electro house and funk.

Benny is mainly into house and funk with an electro vibe.. if you liked that ****, check out the following songs:
Sander Kleinenberg - This is Miami (probably the biggest club house hit of '06)
Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up for Detroit (one of my all time favs), Creeps, Wheels in Motion, Let Me think about it (feat. Ida Corr - this was THE most played song last summer while I was in England)
Robbie Russell - Here with you (he's our local boy! - check out the Josh Harris French Kiss Mix).
Funkerman - Speed Up (big hit from last summer)
Global Deejays - Get Up (General Elektric Mix) - good song but a bit wavy.. listen to it and you'll know what I mean.

Other than that, listen to "12 inches of cox" and Joe Bermudez on BPM every weekend.. this should keep ya busy for a while .. :D

Kyle
04-26-2008, 02:01 AM

I know what you're saying, I hated all techno/electronic/house/trance until a girl I know played me some good stuff. It's hard to make recommendations, I just listen to whatevers popular in clubs at the time.